Tidewater, VA A word from your Chapter Rep.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DOMNUSKYWALKER, Aug 12, 2013.

1. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    Thank you all for voting. This is my third year as your Chapter Rep/Pres.
    I will continue to strive for excellence, and continue to serve the group. It was a great meeting today after the blood drive. I just kept staring out at you all and the only word that comes to mind is family. All the smiles and laughing, you all just make me smile. Dawn and I have been through a lot to push this group into a positive and more family friendly atmosphere. Through all the trials and sadness from tragedies that have hit the group in the last few years, we are all still here working together, to bring the love of Star Wars to everyone, and to raise awareness in our communities, that is why we do this. We should never lose focus on that, and as long as I am able we never will.
    Now back to business. We have a choice of these dates for the next Alzheimer's Walks. Now the 13th of Oct is out due to we have a meeting on that day. But we can either drop the meeting and go to the Virginia Beach one or hit one of the other two or do all of them. I'd like to see a huge group showing this year for this no matter which one we do or if we do all of them. The kids love this every time we come out. I can get us signed up at all three teams or we can do one.

South Hampton Roads Walk to End Alzheimer's - Register your team
    Sunday, October 13 - Neptune Park, 3114 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA

Peninsula Walk to End Alzheimer's - Register your team
    Saturday, October 19 - Port Warwick, Newport News, VA

Williamsburg Walk to End Alzheimer's - Register your team
    Saturday, October 26 - Matthew Whaley Elementary School, 301 Scotland St Williamsburg, VA
    We have allot of work to do before the end of the year. It ain’t over yet fly boys and girls!
    May the Force be with you…always!
  2. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    We are signed up for the
    South Hampton Roads Walk to End Alzheimer's - Register your team
    Sunday, October 13 - Neptune Park, 3114 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA

our goal is $160.00 but I would like to see us exceed that this year. We are only asking for 10.00 per member. There are over 140 of us in the group. So please help if you can.

If you would like to come and cant pay for parking or want to split the parking please note that on our facebook page so we can know ahead of time. Lets try to have a record showing this year to walk in cosutme or your fanciest Star Wars Tshirt.