main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive A World of Fantasies

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MissingNo, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dracona_Lor

Dracona_Lor Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2003
    Dracona
    Land of the Griffins

As Lucario arrived where Thormax and Dracona were, Dracona realized that the newcomer meant no harm. She was just about to come out of hiding when they were bombarded with something dangerous. Thormax had protected himself and her, then took off. Knowing that in this case, it may be safer to be a dragon than a pile of rock, Dracona appeared once more as the blue and red dragon she is.

She looked around, nervously, watching for any more attack, ready to fly at any moment. Because of the words that Lucario said, she knew him to be good, but right now, she was more concerned about keeping her skin than making a friend.

tag - MissingNo

2. MissingNo

MissingNo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Thormax and Lucario

The creature wanted Thormax to prove that he was good. Thormax thought for a moment before saying "I am looking for brave creatures to help me rid the land of the Dark Lord. I have helped many animals and dragon children escape from that Dark Lord's hunters." When Thormax said that he raised his wings and stood on his two hind legs so the creature could see all the scars left on Thormax from all the battles.

Lucario said "I have heard of Thormax's kindness and wanted to help him rid the land of the Dark Lord; also hoping that I may find a way home."

TAG: Anyone in the area

3. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Dracona
    Land of the Griffins

Dracona was uneasy with the whole situation. This Reven creature wanted Thormax to prove he was not evil. Lucario spoke up, trying to help.

"I have heard of Thormax's kindness and wanted to help him rid the land of the Dark Lord; also hoping that I may find a way home." Lucario said.

Dracona also spoke up to Reven.

"I was not raised among dragons," she said, "but was sent to live among them when I came to the developing age. In the time I was with the dragons, I have not met any that would be considered evil. I just barely met the black dragon," referring to Thormax, "but he does not feel evil to me."

tag - Thormax, Reven, Lucario (I'm just going to tag by character instead of by user.) :)

4. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    Okay, you may have up to FIVE characters now!! :) :) Here's my new character:

Name: Parukia
    Race: Pokemon
    Powers/Weapons: Unknown
    Home: Shinou
    Bio: Not much is known
    Apperance: [image=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:parukia.jpg]
    ---------------------------

Name: Diaruga
    Race: Pokemon
    Powers/Weapons: Unknown
    Home: Shinou
    Bio: Not much is known
    Appearance: [image=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Diaruga.jpg]

5. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Feather Goblinglitter

Feather came out from behind a dark brown mushroom. She could hear the comotion that was going on in the garden behind her. The Elders found that she had disappeared and her mother was weeping. They would begin their search for her soon and if she didn't hurry they would catch up to her. She couldn't and wouldn't go back. The life she had been living was to structured for her to handle. With the shadow dragon was where she belonged.

Feather quickly took flight and it was not long before she reached the land of the Griffins. This was the last place she had heard the shadow dragon would be. Looking around she saw the dragon with many other creatures. Feather quickly disappeared and walked close to the group so she would be able to hear what was going on.

"I am looking for brave creatures to help me rid the land of the Dark Lord. I have helped many animals and dragon children escape from that Dark Lord's hunters."

A couple of the creatures spoke and Feather decided now would be the time to enter. Becoming visible, Feather walked close to the group.

"I am sorry to interupt but I would like to join the shadow dragon Thormax in his quest."

Tag: thormax, all there

6. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Parukia

A huge creature that was white and purple with Pearl like things in it's shoulders, walked through the woods. "Now where did Lucario go to?" the creature asked itself. It walked throught the woods, and when it was close to the Land of the Griffins, a wolf came out of no where and attack Parukia. Parukia spun around and was face-to-face with a grey wolf. The wolf attacked Parukia and, in defense, Parukia let out a horrifing screech, not knowing that two dragons, a dog-like pokemon, and another creature, would be stunned by this loud and ear-splitting screech.
    ------------------------
    IC: Diaruga

Diaruga looked around the area it was in. He had been traveling for days, trying to find Lucario and Paruika so they could look for Thormax. They had gotten seperated in a blizzard in the Ice Mountains. Diaruga saw a place full of some sort of power coming from it. Carfully, the dark-blue creature walked over to the furnace and examined it. While it was examining it, it heard a loud, screech coming from some woods near where he was. He reconized the screech as Parukia's Screech attack. Diaruga wasn't effected by it, much. But it caused some birds to go wild and some dragons and two other creatures to be stunned and in pain.

TAG: Reven, Thormax, Lucario, and Dracona

7. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Dracona - Land of the Griffins

Before much more could be said after Dracona spoke, there was a loud screech that hurt Dracona's ears terribly. She put her head down and tried to cover her ears with her paws, but it did not help much, if at all.

Dracona found it was all she could do to not loose consciousness when finally the screeching ended. She was left dazed and with a terrible ringing in her ears. Her entire body felt so tired and heavy, all she could do is lay there. Dracona did find the energy to once again appear as stone, as she felt she would be safest like that until she recovered more fully.

tag - those in the Land of the Griffins.

8. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Parukia

Parukia stopped screeching and looked at the wolf. It was unconscious, which made Parukia feel better. Parukia walked through the woods and entered into the Land of the Griffins. Parukia soon saw Lucario with two dragons, a fairy, and some other creature that looked powerful. Parukia saw that they were in pain. "Lucario isn't going to forgive me now," Parukia said to itself.
    --------------------------------------
    IC: Diaruga

Soon the screeching stopped and Diaruga walked into the Land of the Griffins. Diaruga saw two dragons, a fairy, Lucario, a fairy, and in the distance, Parukia. Diaruga knew the creatures must be in pain. Lucario would recover soon, because all pokemon sometime in thier lives are exposed to the pokemon attack Screech. But Diaruga knew that the dragons would take a while.
    ---------------------------------------
    IC: Lucario

Lucario heard what the fairy said right before the screech. He reconised it as Parukia's Screech attack. After the screech, Lucario saw Parukia not too far away, and saw Diaruga behind Reven. Lucario was glad to see his friends again, but he wasn't all that happy about the Screech.
    ---------------------------------------
    IC: Thormax

Thormax had heard the fairy's request and was about to answer when he heard an ear-splitting screech. Thormax put his hands to his ears and lied down on the ground, but that didn't help much. Soon the screech was over, Thormax got up and recovered quickly. Thormax looked around and saw that Dracona turned into a pile of stones again and Lucario was upset about the screech. He noticed that Reven was affected by the attack, along with the fairy. Thormax soon saw a large dark-blue beast with a diamond like thing on it's chest was walking up to them. He also saw another large beast that was white and purple with Pearl like things in it's shoulders. Thormax saw that Lucario was starring at them. Apperantly, Lucario knew them.

TAG: Everybody in the area

9. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    Napharia
    Gardian of Light

"I am a friend!!" shouted Napharia.
    Napharia steped out into the opening.
    "Excuse me if I frightend you, I am Napharia, I mean you no harm."
    Napharia bowed her head.
    "I am in search of the Ledgendary Gardians, have you heard of them?"
    Just then, for no apperent reason, Napharia spoke,"Oh, My! YOU must not be here!" She gasped as somthing aproched.
    "Please, my dear, we must get away from here, NOOW!!!" You could hear the panic in her voice.
    Moments later, the ground trembled. "Please!" begged Napharia. "We must hurry!!"
    A horrifying screech rang throught the air, and the ground started to rise!!
    "I understand that you maynot trust me, but if you value your life, come with me!!" She pleded.

Tag:Dracona_Lor

10. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Mophing Girl, Kid

Kid wandered around the town, not really sure how she got there.
    "HEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yelled Kid to the empty town.
    The near by sign read," Twilight Town"
    "HUmph! Where is everybody?!!?"

Tag: ANYBODY //for Kid's sake!!//

11. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Jessie

"I am a friend!!" shouted Napharia to the dog.

Napharia steped out into the open. Jessie admitted she was releaved this being wanted to be friends.

"Excuse me if I frightend you, I am Napharia, I mean you no harm."
    Napharia bowed her head. "I am in search of the Ledgendary Gardians, have you heard of them?"
    Just then, for no apperent reason, Napharia spoke,"Oh, My! YOU must not be here!" She gasped as somthing aproched.

This action alarmed Jessie. Was she somewhere she was not supposed to be, without her knowing?

"Please, my dear, we must get away from here, NOOW!!!" You could hear the panic in her voice.
    Moments later, the ground trembled. "Please!" begged Napharia. "We must hurry!!"
    A horrifying screech rang throught the air, and the ground started to rise!! Jessie felt the ground moving, and the screech rang through her head.
    "I understand that you may not trust me, but if you value your life, come with me!!" She pleded.

"You have given no cause for me not to trust you." Jessie said to Napharia. "Lead on. If danger comes, I will fight with you."

Jessie at least had some time to rest, and she felt much more refreshed. She knew however fast and far they needed to go, she could.

tag - Digi_Raver

12. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Illithar

Open Field, Just outside of Twilight Town

The dragon-illithid rose from his hiding position in the tall grasses near the roadway and squinted slightly as he eyed a much smaller being yelling into an empty town-scape. Illithar licked his lamprey-like maw and his tentacles squirmed with glee as he used his psionic ability to put up the illusion that he was a traveling mage.

In doing so, his tentacles formed into that of a grown out, stork white beard, and his already bald head took the color of a deep tan rather than a jet black. His leather armor formed into that of an aged robe and his clawed hands formed into long, frail fingers. His draconic eyes took the form of pale plue orbs, which for an old man would be clouded with cataracts. However, he was not an old man, but his guise could fool those unable to see past such illusions.

He emerged onto the path and picked up a gnarled treelimb that he used for a staff and slowly approached the young girl with an old codgers limp. "Is this Twilight Town?" He asked the girl, after probing her thoughts quickly with his psionics. "Where is everybody?" Illithar didn't have to try too hard to imitate an old man, sounding a bit raspy and unawares through his clever disguise.

TAG: Digi_Raver

13. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    OOC: You may have as many characters as you want. Just be sure to remember them!
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Solarin

Race: Griffin

Powers/Weapons: Psychic powers

Home: Came from the Land of the Griffins, but now wonders the land.

Bio: Solarin was born into a family of fame. His brother, Lunarin, and Solarin were the children of Psychic and Dark Griffins, a rare breed. When the battle between dragons and griffins ended, Solarin's parents were dead. Both Solarin and Lunarin wondered the planet together, but soon Lunarin rebelled against his brother, leaving him.

Appearance: Something like this:
    [image=http://hyenapaws.critter.net/shirts/purplegriffin.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------

Name: Lunarin

Race: Griffin

Powers/Weapons: Dark powers

Home: Came from the Land of the Griffins, but now wonders the land.

Bio: Lunarin was born into a family of fame. His brother, Solarin, and Lunarin were the children of Psychic and Dark Griffins, a rare breed. When the battle between dragons and griffins ended, Lunarin's parents were dead. Both Solarin and Lunarin wondered the planet together, but soon Lunarin rebelled against his brother, leaving him.

Appearance: Something like this:
    [image=http://images.epilogue.net/users/palemist/black-gryph.jpg]

14. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Dracona - Land of the Griffins

Dracona started to feel better after that loud screeching. She returned again to appearing as a dragon and watched and listened to what was going on around her.

tag - anyone at the land of the griffins

15. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    OOC:...anyone else want to introduce some sort of non-sense character to add to the lack of plot. I just got back on after like 5 weeks off, and all i can really find is some stuff that doesn't make that much sense to me. And some pretty much blatant god modding...

IC: Reven

Reven sighed as he looked around. What was this, a party? Reven thought as he turned invisable. This was getting weird, and stupid. REven walked away silently, he'd watch this play out from a distance.

Tag:No one

16. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: MissingNo, I don't think by allowing more characters you'll get any more interaction than we have now. I mean, more characters is fine if you like playing them, but keeping track and playing them (as a GM and Player) is a hard job.

ZEAL92, I'd have Illithar interact with you, but I'm still waiting on a reply from Digi_Raver. But if you don't mind my asking, where is this "blatant god modding"? We're all playing mythical/magical, creatures/figures.

Sorry for the OOC MissingNo. I'm just waiting on a tag reply...

17. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    OCC: Ok peeps, I know you are all wondering "What happened to that Digi_Raver Girl?" To clear up the fog, I don't have internet acces at home, but I manage to find places that has internet access! So for now, I can be on the internet for 30 minites a day. I must say a brief hello to my chaps,MissingNo. and Dracona_Lor! BYE~BYE!!

18. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Twilight Town
    He emerged onto the path and picked up a gnarled treelimb that he used for a staff and slowly approached the young girl with an old codgers limp. "Is this Twilight Town?" He asked the girl, after probing her thoughts quickly with his psionics. "Where is everybody?" Illithar didn't have to try too hard to imitate an old man, sounding a bit raspy and unawares through his clever disguise.

"EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! You scaried the daylight out of me, Gramps." Kid sreiked as she heard the words of the elder.
    "There's nobody here appearently!!" Kid said sarcaticaly. " Well besides me, ofcourse. Hey, are you alright Gramps? You look really, really, sickly."

19. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Illithar

Twilight Town

Illithar smiled a kind smile through his illusion of a beard. "Oh, I'm fine child. Age just gets to you after awhile." He continued his ruse for as long as possible. This one was young and her mind was certainly ripe for the picking. The half dragon wouldn't need to concentrate to maintain the illusion of an old man, so he could roam about freely.

"My name is Sandis Delfrond. Pardon me for not introducing myself earlier." Illithar let out a forgetful laugh as an old man would if he had forgotten anything. Alzheimers was something Illithar could understand after feasting on one too many elderly scholars.

TAG: Did_Raver

20. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Kid

Twiglight Town

"Well, what are we supose to do, stand around all day?!" Kid asked half joking.
    "And I'm starving!!!" she complained as she grabed her stomach from the gurgles and rumbles it made.
    So any way, why are you all alone out here, Gramps...

Tag:Zedd-Vega

21. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Napharia

The two animals were resting by a stream of spring water, Napharia looked at the gound not sure to be embarresed of ashamed.
    " I know you are wondering what that Thing was back there... I can explain, it may take a while, will you listen?"

Tag:Dracona_Lor

22. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Illithar

Twilight Town

Illithar probed the deepest recesses of his own mind and formulated a rather prefabricated lie. The truth of the matter was, it was something of a false truth, seeing as how the one he sought was long dead. Killed by himself. "I am in search of the black dragon Bruun. The Mages guild has instructed me to find his lair and exterminate him."

Though he appeared to be advanced in age, it was odd why an old man would be sent after a dragon. If this girl were informed of local lore, she would know that Bruun disappeared about two-hundred and forty years ago.

TAG: Digi_Raver

23. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Jessie

Jessie followed Napharia until she slowed near a stream of spring water. The dog got a nice long drink and lay down.

Napharia looked at the gound not sure to be embarresed of ashamed.

"I know you are wondering what that Thing was back there... I can explain, it may take a while, will you listen?" she asked Jessie.

"That sounds like a good thing while I rest up." Jessie said. "I've been running far too much today. I don't mind running, but not this much."

tag - Napharia

24. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    OOC: i called teh screeching thing pretty much god modding. She said something along htelines of: let out a screech knowing everyone would flinch or be stunned (or something ot that effect). IT's pretty much saying, if you don't be stunned or flinch you're god modding because you couldn't have saw that coming. Well i suppose that's up to perspective...

IC: Reven

Reven sighed and looked for other signatures. He didn't want to get suprised again, even if he had errected a barrier to protect him from the sonic attack. He almost always had that barrier up,and it was kind of hard to break.

He found two signatures besides the ones he knew about. Reven smirked as he thought about this spell. IT was useful all right, but it was tiring to cast for long periods of time. Cancelling the spell he ran over to where the magical signatures were.

It took him just a few minutes, he'd used a bit of magic to speed himself up. He came upon two people, one was young (he's 10000 years old so most people are yound to him) and the other was very old. Not as old as he was but relative to human years. Somethine felt...odd about him.

Shrugging it off he put decided on a Facade'. He'd be obnoxious this time, and it would allow him to swing his sword around some. Smiling to himself he drew his sword from it's sheath and swung it around. It felt good to have his sword in his hand again. The sword was massive, but so was his task.

Using some magic he boosted his physical attirbutes some more. He put enough magic that he'd be able to jump pretty far, and jumped towords the pair. He almost laughed as he "flew" through the air and landed about 5 feet away from the old man. There was a minor blast of air from his landing, maybe he'd jumped too high?

Laughing out loud he spoke in a loud voice:

"Hello my friends. Does your flames of youth burn brightly this morn? Mine burns like the sun!!!!"

25. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Napharia

"Well, it goes like this,
    There are Beast known as the Ledgendary Gaurdians they are said to protect the treasure of a Thousand years. This treasure is rumered that it kill any evil being!
    There are six of the Gaurdians,

Euryale, the Mermaid Knight, she wields a sword of black steel, She is the Gauridan of Water, her Gemstone is the Sapphire,

Tortuga, the Land tortoise, he is one with the ground, he is covered in vines and grass-like plants, He is the Gaurdian of Earth, his stone is the Emrald,

Ember, the Fox warrior, she has controll over fire-like substances, She is the Fire Gaurdian, she has the Ruby,

Zephyr, the Wolf of the forrest, he can flow with the wind,He is the Wind Gaurdian, his Gemstone is the Orange Topaz,

Paradal, the Griffin, he is the Dark Gaurdian, his power is to tame the Darkness, therefor, he is the Gaurdian of Darkness, his stone is the Amethyst,

And I, Napharia, the Gaurdian of Light, my stone is the Yellow Diamond, My powers are ment to heal and protect.

My fellow Gaurdians were all pure of heart when we were first chosen to be Gaurdians of the Thousand year treasure, but, one by one, the joined the path of darkness and hate, there is little I can do by myself.

That thing, we encounterd back there, that was Tortuga, he was after my Gemstone, which I will not let him have!!!

I-I-I ran, because I didnot want you to get hurt, it would have been my guilt if you were injured...

Now I am in search the Gaurdians, I must battle with them and gather the gemstones and unlock the Weapon that will help free them from them, and the world of their dark states, before they destroy me and take the weapon and make havok of the entire world..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.