main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive A World of Fantasies

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MissingNo, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Illithar

Twilight Town

If Illithar weren't pretending to be an old codger, he wouldn't have flinched as much as he did when the newcomer arrived. The half-dragon was always very light and agile on his feet, but for now, he had to be old, frail, and clumsy.

He fell to the ground and doubled over. This newcomer was strange, but Illithar could sense without the use of his powers that this one's mind was even more tempting than the young womans. Perhaps by joining the two of them, he could double his chances at a worthy meal. As the newcomer yelled a greeting, only being so close to Illithar and the girl, Illthar hoisted himself slowly upward with the walking stick he found.

"Flames of youth, eh? How about the Pyres of Eden, personifying our lifeforces. How else could I have lived so long? I consider myself lucky that this is my one-hundred and fiftieth year of life." Illithar you lying cad, but he would do anything for a meal. One-hundred and fifty times probably nine or ten, give or take a few years.

Illithar extended a bony-looking hand to the young man. "Sandis Delfrond, scholarly mage on a quest to vanquish Bruun, the black tyrant." Perhaps this young one never knew of the evil black dragon, but Illithar felt he couldn't probe this ones mind as easily as he had hoped. "And you are?"

TAG: Digi_Raver, ZEAL92

2. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    Kid

Twilight Town

"What the heck are you talking about, Does your flames of youth burn brightly this morn?? Kid sarcastacly remarked.

"But I must say.......... Who the heck are you?"

Tag: Zedd-Vega, ZEAL92

3. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    IC: Reven

"INDDEED your fiery passions of youth do burn brightly this morn Sandris Delford. AND yours as well" Reven talk-shouted. The first part of his speech was delivered facing the odd wizard-thing, something still felt odd about him. But he had no proof of anything, but he re-tightened his magical shield. The other part was focussed on the girl who aswered sarcasticly.

True he did have a huge a!@ sword, so he supposed it took guts to be sarcastic to him. Well it would have if he wasn't acting like an idiot and a bafoon. I guess that as the priceyou paid from acting.

"My name is Reven, and i am on a quest to DESTROY ALL EVIL" Reven said talking regularly, excepting shouting that last part. It took nearly all his will not to scoff at himself.

tag: Digi-Raver, Zedd-Vega

4. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Illithar

Twilight Town

Illithar sneered in his mind. If this man were to destroy all evil, he had a similar quest as his persona Sandis. He would have to play it out as they went, hopefully keeping his guard up enough not to reveal himself to Kid and Reven.

"Well then," Illithar began, clearing his throat and brushing his beard. "It appears we may have a common goal. Perhaps we can find out what happened to the inhabitants of the town as well as find the dragon Bruun."

Illithar turned his head to eye the two of them. "An alliance then?"

TAG: Digi_Raver, ZEAL92

5. MissingNo

MissingNo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2006
    OCC: I'm bacccckkkkk!!!!!! :)
    --------------

"Well, now that the guy who attacked us is gone..." Lucario said to Thormax who was recovering from the noise. "Parukia, I know it was you who used screech."

"Sorry, Lucario. I was being attacked." Parukia said.

"It didn't bother me." Diaruga said. "Wait. I feel the presence of a powerful pure light source of power."

"We could come along to help you search, Diaruga." Lucario and Parukia said.

"Okay."

Thormax's tail flinched. "I feel something. Like another dragon, but not a full dragon. I must go and look. Dracona, would you or the fairy like to accompany me?
    -----------------

IC: Solarin

Solarin was watching the old man and the child. The purple griffin saw right through Illithar's disguise. He tried to warn Kid through Psychic powers, but failed. This child has too much going on in her mind to notice my warning."
    -----------------
    IC: Lunarin

Lunarin Was flying in circles above the dog and sphix's heads. Lunarin thought they had to do with the giant turtle that was here earlier. He let out a screech and dove twards them.

TAG: Practily everybody

6. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Kid

Twilight town

"You can count me in!!!" srieked Kid, with much entusiasim and egarness, wanting nothing more than companionship and a grand adventure.
    (and hopfully a little food...)

"How rude of me, my name is Kid, nice to me you, Reven, I guess..."

Tag: Zedd-Vega, ZEAL92

7. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Napharia

Lunarin thought they had to do with the giant turtle that was here earlier. He let out a screech and dove twards them.

Napharia flinched as she heard the screech from the male griffin,
    " Jesse, LOOK OUT!!!" Napharia srieked as she dove in front of Jesse to shield the she-dog from the dropping Griffin.

Tag: Lunarin and Jesse

8. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    IC:Reven

Reven was a little suspicious at how fast these two trusted him. Even if he was acting the buffon. But still, best to keep on his gaurd. Forcing a smile of pure happiness upon his face he screamed out loudly

"YESA OF COURSE, AN ALLIANCE WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL. INDEED SANDRIS YOUR FIREY PASSIONS OF YOUTH BURN BRIGHTLY!!!!!"

tag:Kid,Sandris

9. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

Lunarin almost dove straight into the dog. "Sorry about my
    landing. I have a question for you. I saw a huge turtle. Is it by any chance you causing the turtle to appear?"
    ------------
    IC: Lucario, Parukia, and Diaruga

Lucario was riding on the back of Diaruga. Lucario almost fell asleep but sensed another wolf-like creature near. He jumped off of Diaruga and looked around.

"What's wrong?" Parukia asked.

"I sensed something. You guys go on without me." Lucario replied. After Lucario couldn't see his friends anymore, he looked around some rocks to find a were wolf sleeping...
    ----------------------
    Location: Hiding in the bushes attemping to warn Kid and Reven.

Solarin was frusterated. "Why can't I talk to them telepathicly??? I think they have too much going on in thier minds..."

TAG: Zelda_Skywalker, Digi_Raver, Zedd-Vega, Zeal92, and Dracona_Lor

10. Dracona_Lor

Dracona_Lor Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2003
    Jessie

"Well, it goes like this," Napharia began, "There are Beast known as the Ledgendary Gaurdians they are said to protect the treasure of a Thousand years. This treasure is rumered that it kill any evil being! There are six of the Gaurdians. Euryale, the Mermaid Knight, she wields a sword of black steel, She is the Gauridan of Water, her Gemstone is the Sapphire. Tortuga, the Land tortoise, he is one with the ground, he is covered in vines and grass-like plants, He is the Gaurdian of Earth, his stone is the Emrald. Ember, the Fox warrior, she has controll over fire-like substances, She is the Fire Gaurdian, she has the Ruby. Zephyr, the Wolf of the forrest, he can flow with the wind,He is the Wind Gaurdian, his Gemstone is the Orange Topaz. Paradal, the Griffin, he is the Dark Gaurdian, his power is to tame the Darkness, therefor, he is the Gaurdian of Darkness, his stone is the Amethyst. And I, Napharia, the Gaurdian of Light, my stone is the Yellow Diamond, My powers are ment to heal and protect."

Jessie listened intently as Napharia spoke.

"My fellow Gaurdians were all pure of heart when we were first chosen to be Gaurdians of the Thousand year treasure, but, one by one, the joined the path of darkness and hate, there is little I can do by myself. That thing, we encounterd back there, that was Tortuga, he was after my Gemstone, which I will not let him have!!! I ran, because I did not want you to get hurt, it would have been my guilt if you were injured. Now I am in search the Guardians, I must battle with them and gather the gemstones and unlock the Weapon that will help free them from them, and the world of their dark states, before they destroy me and take the weapon and make havok of the entire world."

As Jessie thought of what Napharia said, there was a loud screech above. A griffin was diving right at them. Napharia dove on top of Jessie, who went down as low as she could.

"Jesse, LOOK OUT!!!" Napharia cried out. The Griffin landed not far away and spoke kindly to them, at least, Jessie felt it was being kind.

"Sorry about my landing. I have a question for you. I saw a huge turtle. Is it by any chance you causing the turtle to appear?" the griffin asked.

Jessie stood again as she got out from under Napharia.

"I haven't seen anything, though I sure heard something before we ran. She knows something more about the turtle." Jessie told the griffin.

Tag- Lunarin, Napharia

Dracona

"Well, now that the guy who attacked us is gone..." Lucario said. "Parukia, I know it was you who used screech."

"Sorry, Lucario. I was being attacked." Parukia said.

"It didn't bother me." Diaruga said. "Wait. I feel the presence of a powerful pure light source of power."

"We could come along to help you search, Diaruga." Lucario and Parukia said.

"Okay."

Thormax's tail flinched. "I feel something. Like another dragon, but not a full dragon. I must go and look. Dracona, would you or the fairy like to accompany me?"

"Another dragon?" Dracona said. "I'd like to go with you."

Dracona spread out her wings and streched them out slightly in case the method of travel would be flight.

11. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

Napharia

"Well, I do know of this "turtle"[/i, just because he looks like a harmless forresst creature, doesn't mean he is not harmfull.
    But answer me this, dark winged griffen, why do you persits about the knowledge of Tortuga?"

Tag: Lunarin, Jesse

12. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Kid

Twilight Town

Kid was very happy to meet some people in twilight town, she thinks to herself,
    // Should I tell them why I am really here? They seem really nice and I like them a lot... maybe I.... *Suureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech*// a loud sreeching noise came from the air, the frequency was so high it made Kid cry out in pain.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!! MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Kid cried as she shielded her ears from the noise with her hands, Her hearing is much more sensative of those of a humans hearing. Tears streamed down her face as she opened her eyes,

"Didn't you guys here that?" Kid whispered, fearing the utra sonic waves would crash upon her when she mentioned the noise to her fellow travelers.

Tag: Reven, Sandris

13. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

Solarin knew why Kid was screaming. Solarin made a telepathic wave that had hurt Kid's ears. Once again, he tried to get her attention. "Listen, the old man with the beard is not really an old man. He's a monster trying to get you and Reven for lunch. If you don't warn Reven and run for your life, you'll be dead when you least expect it..."
    --------------

"I could tell that that turtle, which apperantly it's name is Tortuga, is very powerful and very evil. I can sense it. When you have dark powers, such as me, you can sense powerful things. And no, I am not the Evil gardian Griffin, Paradal who is your brother...." Lunarin said as he finished reading Nafaria's mind.
    -----------
    IC: Thormax

Thormax smiled as he streched out his wings. He Took flight and headed to the direction that he sensed the Part Dragon creature. He froze in mid flight when he saw Reven, and old man, and a kid. He focused on the old man, which he got the feeling that he was the part dragon creature. "It's not possible..." Thormax said somewhat out loud, only loud enough so Dracona could hear, "Unless rumors and legends are true..." Thormax's scales paled. "It's the Mind Flyer and Dragon offspring of Bruun... Dracona, beware, It can kill us quickly. We'd have the same fate as Bruun..."

14. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Jessie

"I could tell that that turtle, which apperantly it's name is Tortuga, is very powerful and very evil. I can sense it. When you have dark powers, such as me, you can sense powerful things. And no, I am not the Evil gardian Griffin, Paradal who is your brother...." Lunarin said as he finished reading Nafaria's mind.

Jessie growled slightly and lowered her head.

"Grrrrr. Dark powers? Rrrrr." she said. "You'd better explain that, or my teeth will find a new home." Jessie threatened.

tag - Lunarin, Nepharia

Dracona

Thormax smiled as he streched out his wings. He Took flight and headed to the direction that he sensed the Part Dragon creature. Dracona flew after him and nearly passed him when he froze in mid flight.

"It's not possible..." Dracona thought she heard Thormax say. He spoke up louder so she could hear. "Unless rumors and legends are true..." Thormax's scales paled. "It's the Mind Flyer and Dragon offspring of Bruun... Dracona, beware, It can kill us quickly. We'd have the same fate as Bruun..."

"Brunn? I'm not familiar with Brunn. Though it doesn't sound like a good fate. I will be cautious. What's the plan?" she asked.

tag - Thormax

15. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Napharia

"How did you know about Paradal!??!" Napharia snapped, a little shocked that Lunarin knew that Paradal was on the Dark Side.

//Ah you too know of Tortugas Evil powers...// Napharia thought to herself.

Tag; Lunarin and Jesse

16. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    OOC: Umm dude, that happened like 60 posts ago, practicly at least 4 minutes or more in the game.

IC: Reven

Reven's facade droppped for a minute as he replied.

"no you idiot, nobody else heard that because you made it up" Reven said, then realised his mistake. Covering it up quickly with a shout of "Flaming Passions of Youth" and "Covered by the shadows of Age". Reven quickly turned to the strange man, and said

"Where shall we go? MY BURNING FLAMES OF YOUTH BURN BRIGHTLY!!!!"

tag: Digi-Raver, That other guy... (sorry)

17. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: [voice=stewie_griffin]"Damn!"[/voice]

Illithar

Twilight Town

Illithar felt the mental screech and shrugged it off without a facial expression, even though it was extremely powerful. He too, being part dragon, could sense other such draconic beings and turned his eyes upward to gaze at seemingly nothing, but used his inner eye to conjure up a closer look.

"Dragons..." Illithar thought to himself. "Good dragons..."

Illithar was almost so lost in thought he forgot about his soon-to-be-meals. Reven had spoken up, repeating himself as usual with his "flaming youths" and "souls burning" and whatnot. Illithar turned his head and almost lost his elderly composure for a second. "Beg pardon? Oh, my apologies..."

Illithar fashioned an illusiory map from a scrap piece of parchment he had on his possession and held it up. To Reven and Kid, it would either look like a crudely drawn or rather elaborate map. Illithar pointed to a red bloodstain on the map which appeared to be a blue lake to the others. "Here, Bruun resides in a cave next to this lake."

Illithar pointed a withered bony finger to the direction he came from. The darkest and deepest caves of the Underdark. "That way."

The Half-Dragon had to be quick if he were to feast upon the brains of both Reven and Kid without the interference of the do-gooder dragons. He would not lose his meal this day, not when he is so close...

TAG: Digi_Raver, ZEAL92, MissingNo, Dracona_Lor

18. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006

Solarin read Illithar's mind. "I gotta help." Solarin thought. He looked up and saw two dragons. "PLease help these people," Solarin said telepathicaly to Thormax, "They don't deserve the fate that lies ahead..."
    ---------------
    IC: Thormax

Thormax heard something in his head. He sensed a Psychic griffin.

"Let's see..." Thormax said, "Here's the plan. I'll somehow tell the griffin down there to find a way of distracting the Mind-Fiend. When it's distracted, we'll attack by me using my Shadow Breath and you use your Ice breath. Does that make sense?"
    ---------------

"I read your mind, Nafaria. I have had my Dark Powers since birth. My father was a Shadow Griffin and my mother was a psychic griffin. My brother got my mother's powers and I got my father's powers."

19. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Kid

Twilight Town Outskirts

"But...I did hear something..." Kid whimpered as she walked along side Sandris.

// How come they didn't hear it? It was so loud my eardrum busted.// Kid thought as she wiped the blood that trickled down her ear.

// I dare not say anything about that strange voice I heard earlier...//

*sniff* *sniff* " I smell something," Kid sniffed the air and turned to a nearby bush,
    //It's coming from over there!//
    Kid galloped toward the bush and sprang into it.

" I gotcha' PUNK!!!!!" yelled Kid.

Tag: Solarin, Sandria, Reven

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napharia

"If you have no intention of helping either Jesse or myself, I must order you away!!" Napharia said emotionless.

"And keep the "Tortuga insedent" to YOURSELF!!" Napharia was begining to get agravated with this nosy creature...

20. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    Reven sighed again. This world was strange, and didn't make sense. People making up sounds, and hunting evil. Well he was doing that last one but still. Needless to say when the old man pulled out a scrap, he knew something was wrong. Apparently, it was supposed to be a map, but he (suprisingly, he'd never been too good at seeing through illusions) knew it wasn't that.

Figuring the was being led into a trap,Reven obnoxiously swung his sword around screaming about "flaming passions of youth" and "shadows of age". That was actually starting to annoy him, so eh couldn't uderstrand how an (assumedly) evil old man, and a young child could deal with it.

turning to the girl, he spoke in a quieter tone. Even pretending to be obnoxious, he couldn't yell at the girl. He did still have some honor. He asked quietly

"How long have you known the old man?"

He knew the old man could probably hear it, and might take offense. But then again he might not. Even if something was odd about the man, he had no proof of anything.

tag: digi_raver, illithar

21. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    Solarin
    In the bushes

Solarin let out a yelp and sent more psychic waves to Kid. "Ow, my tail, my tail!"
    ----------
    Lunarin
    Stream

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to help you out. I will keep Tortuga a secret" Lunarin said with a grin.

22. Dracona_Lor

Apr 2, 2003
    Dracona

"Let's see..." Thormax said, "Here's the plan. I'll somehow tell the griffin down there to find a way of distracting the Mind-Fiend. When it's distracted, we'll attack by me using my Shadow Breath and you use your Ice breath. Does that make sense?"

"Sure it does." Dracona told him. "I'll follow your lead. I'm pretty sure I can use my ice lung on command like this. I've done it a few times before." Dracona acted a little sheepish. "It doesn't always work out though." she admitted.

tag - Thormax

Jessie

"I read your mind, Nafaria. I have had my Dark Powers since birth. My father was a Shadow Griffin and my mother was a psychic griffin. My brother got my mother's powers and I got my father's powers."

"If you have no intention of helping either Jesse or myself, I must order you away!!" Napharia said emotionless. "And keep the 'Tortuga incident' to YOURSELF!!" Napharia said. Jessie could tell she was getting annoyed.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to help you out. I will keep Tortuga a secret" Lunarin said with a grin.

Jessie stepped closer, a growl still in her voice. "And why would one with admittedly dark powers want to help us out?" she asked. "What have you to gain from it?"

tag - Lunarin, Jessie

23. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

Kid

Twilight Town Outskirts

Kid galloped toward the bush and sprang into it.

" I gotcha' PUNK!!!!!" yelled Kid.

" YEEEEHAAAAW!!" yelled Kid as she rode the Griffin that was trying to get Kid off his back.

Solarin let out a yelp and sent more psychic waves to Kid. "Ow, my tail, my tail!"

"You can't fool me twice!!!" Kid yelled as she duck down from the psychic waves.

Tag: Solarin, Sandris, Reven, others who are there

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Napharia

"And why would one with admittedly dark powers want to help us out?" she asked. "What have you to gain from it?" Jesse said.

Napharia could agree with the young golden dog, she must have had a hard life, even before she meet Naphaira. Napharia said not a word to Lunarin. She just eyed this intresting Creature.

24. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:Sorry, couldn't find a way to jump in till now.

IC:Death's Shadow
    She sensed a presence, and cocked back her jet black ears to allow anything to be heard. Hearing nothing, she turned her head and growled, large sharp canine teeth finishing the frightening presence of the werewolf.
    "What do you come about these parts for?" She asked in a deep tone, the growl not leaving her throat.

TAG:Lucario

25. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    Solarin
    The bushes

"GET OFF MY BACK!!! MORE IMPORTANTLY, OFF MY TAIL!!!!!!!!" Solarin said as he tried to get Kid off his back. He heard a growling sound and forgot about Kid and grabbed a crystal that he used as a mirror. He looked into the crystal and gasped at the red eyes that appereard...
    ------------
    Lunarin
    The stream

"I gain nothing from it. I just want to help you. Just because I have Dark powers doesn't mean I'm evil." Lunarin heard a growl from behind him. He looked behind and saw something move in the grass. "Scrunf..." Lunarin said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.