1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive A World of Fantasies

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MissingNo, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZEAL92 Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC:I'm still here i just havn't found something to reply to, why did Kid just turn into a big monkey for no reason?
  2. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Kid turned into a Giant Ape to destroy the Evil scrunts that were trying to kill Solarin, Reven and Sandris. Did I clear everything up for you?
  3. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Since Napharia will be gone for a while, i'll make another charater to rake havok!!!
    -----
    Name: Unknown
    Race: Chimera
    Powers/Weapons: his strength
    Home: Twighlight World
    Bio: A Chimera is a powerfull but vicious beast. It lived in the Twighlight world for all its years, but when but when the Dark Lord merges its world with the world of light, it finds itself in a unusual peacefull place, unlike its own war-filled world...
    Personality: Has a cold heart, this Chimera has no morals, unlike the Shadow Dragons...
    Apperance: has the head of a bull, long horns on the forhead, he stands on his hind legs which have hooves and a ram/bull-like tail, and it's front legs are that of a lion, he is coverd in black scales

------
    OOC: FYI, a Chimera is a beast that is half lion, have bull or ram, and half serpent. My character, is all four...
  4. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC:Yeah, I know I've double posted... Scratch that, triple posted...
    -----

The Chimera walked, arched back with quaking steps. He had something on his mind, and with the hunger pangs in his gut, he really didn't have much of a choice as on what to do. He climbed a rather steep slope. He grunted all the way to the top, as he reached the top of the hill, he saw a sleeping city below,

"Perfect! The night makes a great cover for my ambush!!!" The Chimera growled corsly, his voice was deep and almost demonic like. He crept into the city at dead of night, this monster had one thing one his mind, "Dinner" ...

Tag: No one right now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.