main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy: your Classic Trilogy Social Thread!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by anakinfansince1983 , Apr 2, 2016.

1. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    [​IMG]

2. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    I have no real desire to root for my NFL team publicly, since our city can't even come up with Stadium plans to keep
    them here. *frowny face*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    So

I communicated for the first time in years with the first crush I ever had. That was interesting

(side note: I detest the term "crush", but alternatives like "target of infatuation" don't sound as innocent)

The Vanguard likes this.
  4. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Crush is acceptable.
    How did it go?? Above or below expectations?

5. Seagoat

Jan 25, 2013
    Actually, I wasn't really trying anything other than saying something along the lines of, ( majorly abridging myself here), "it's been a long time since we talked but I wanted to thank you for helping me learn some things back in high school"
    Oh, and I apologized for the way I acted

Followed by a confused thank you and yeah lol. Felt satisfying

Sarge likes this.
  6. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Natural. Not trying too hard. I'm sure you were collected.
    A good start it's always cool to be friends with someone you used to like. I find it empowering.

7. Seagoat

Jan 25, 2013
    Eh. Not really TRYING anything, really. Just had to get it off my chest

I think if anything I have an aversion to this whole thing others call "dating"
    Every guy I've been attracted to, I never made much progress, every girl I've been attracted to, I was friendzoned
    So I give up

8. theMaestro

theMaestro Jedi Master star 3

Oct 16, 2015
    I see you're playing it cool. Good strategy. I like the lack of "trying" because, as we all know, it's either "do" or "do not". Keep it up. Before long, you and her will be dating!

Seagoat likes this.
  9. Seagoat

Jan 25, 2013
    Heh, again. Not really going for anything in particular here. Not sure how often we'd be in contact, anyways

Him, btw : p

theMaestro likes this.
  10. theMaestro

Oct 16, 2015
    That's what they allllllllll say! I'll just leave this here:

11. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I so don't miss dating

12. Seagoat

Jan 25, 2013
    Well, I've played off politeness as a spin before, so

13. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    In freshman year of college, I lived in a dorm with my best friend since first grade. Every so often, our dorms would have to be inspected by our RA to make sure we didn't have anything we weren't supposed to; unsafe appliances, weapons, drugs or alcohol, the usual. Inspection came towards the end of the first semester, and having completely forgotten about it, we hadn't cleared out our room of stuff we didn't want him to find. This is more or less how the inspection went:

"Alright, so you two have: two saran-wrapped logs, about eight hundred fireproof matches, twelve hundred metal BB pellets but no sign of an actual BB gun, two bottles of Zippo lighter fluid, two chemical suits, two chemical respirators, and for some reason I found a toy gun in your microwave. I don't... I honestly don't even know where to start asking questions." It was a really interesting afternoon.

14. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Sounds like a standard dorm room to me.

The Vanguard and PymParticles like this.
  15. theMaestro

Oct 16, 2015
    It was the last day of the semester and we had to move out of our campus apartment by 11am. The night before we had invited many people over and there had been a lot of alcohol involved.

Back to the morning after. It's 10:45am and all of my apartment-mates are sleeping except me. There are empty bottles and cups EVERYWHERE. On the counters, desks, tables, chairs, and even the floor. The place is basically trashed. Nobody has started cleaning or even packing their things to move out. Nobody even cares. There's a knock on our door. I open it slightly so that they can't see the chaotic scene within. It's someone from the housing department. "Are you guys still in the process of moving out?" he asks. I nervously glance back at our war-zone of an apartment and then back at him, smile, and say "Yup! Almost done".

Aaaaannnnd we didn't end up getting out of there until 2pm. Thankfully, the administration seemed to care about as much as we did in regards to leaving on time.

PymParticles likes this.
  16. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    That sounds similar to a couple of times when I moved. The one time we were actually on top of things I took down my huge Pearl Jam poster in the living room to find a basketball sized hole in the wall.....don't know how it got there or how it was possible that the poster appeared to have no damage at all but we didn't get much of our deposit back that time.

PymParticles likes this.
  17. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    What did everyone think about the new Rogue One trailer? I thought it was awesome and I nearly squealed when it showed Vader at the end.

Also, I get to see Paul McCartney tomorrow and I'm so freaking excited about it.

18. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Amazing trailer. Ready for December.

19. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    That trailer was truly incredible.

Thank you, Disney!

20. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    This is a great fan video. It's an Empire Strikes Back fan trailer using the music from the recent Rogue One trailer. Watch it!!!

AstroDroid88 and Dagobahsystem like this.
  21. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    The new R1 trailer is gangbusters! So excited for this film.

Paul McCartney is a major musical influence of mine, along with John Lennon.
    I've been lucky to see Macca live 3 times, twice in 2002 and once in 2014.

Have a wonderful time at the concert cubman!
    "A splendid time is guaranteed for all."

cubman987 likes this.
  22. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    I don't listen to a lot of Beatles or McCartney music, not a fan.
    Still, he's a music legend. I'm very interested to see the Ron Howard documentary set to release this year.

Anyways, hope the show is amazing cubman987

cubman987 likes this.
  23. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Can't wait for Friday.

24. AstroDroid88

AstroDroid88 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2016
    Dude that's freakin' brilliant! Now I wanna watch ESB...

25. Conkhead_12

Conkhead_12 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 28, 2016
    Oh my god.
    The music makes my hair stands on end.
    ESB here I come.
    oh wait I have to work