main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A, X, Y Pilots?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by ObeyTheFist, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    okay, thats cool I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it somewhere...

2. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    what password for the Rebel Legion are you waiting for? I'm going away this weekend to a con, but when I get back, I'll follow up on this for you.

PM me your user name, and everything.

Just your friendly neighborhood Base commander coming to the rescue.

3. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    just a password so I could log on and post in the message boards...

I am under varza-I don't have a costume yet and I am just a message board member at the moment.

4. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    Some folks tend to forget: it is also canon to wear the "X-wing" helmet as a Y-wing pilot. Of course, then you'd also need an orange suit.

5. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    just got back, and I'm going to email the RL webmaster now for you, I'll let you know when I get an answer for ya :)

Edit: Ok, message sent, so I'll let you know what comes of it. Do me a favor and PM me the email you registered with, I'll make sure it matches what comes up for the webmaster, to see if it's just something simple like that. :)

6. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    Thanks for all the info posted by ppl in here!! i have an Xwing and i want to do an A wing. great stuff!

7. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    okay i PM'd you...

JKB-I am gonna work with Gecko, Lor & Ken on the helmet I will let you know what we come up with. The vaccum form machine is working here we are just collecting money for the sheets.

8. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    PM's recieved, and passed along.
    I can't wait to see what you come up with for the helmets. And I'm always interested in the Helmet paint schemes.

Had a con this weekend up in Boston, and I think I got a few more people to go with Pilot costumes. :) Always exciting when it comes together.

9. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    it will be fun working on it I think... If we can work out something good I will be happy. I might end up getting a y-wing helmet, destroying it and seeing what else I can do with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.