main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AAAAARRRRRRRRR!

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Matey_x6, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matey_x6

Matey_x6 Jedi Master

Sep 18, 2003
    T'is that time o' year again where I makes me appearance, shout "AAAARRRR!", and return to Davy Jones' Locker (to sing me favorite Monkees hits!)

2. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    Pirate law:

1. A pirate does not ask for directions. He relies only on his gut feeling, a compass, or a treasure map.

2. Parrots are the preferred pirate companion. Monkeys are an acceptable substitute, unless they fling their feces at people. Then they are an awesome substitute.

3. When fishing, a pirate uses either a sword, a knife, or his bare hands. Use of a hook is only acceptable in the event the pirate is missing a hand.

4. Pirates shall always wear boots, except in the case of a peg leg. Then one boot is acceptable. Flip-flops are right out.

5. Pirates do not cry, except in the case of the loss of a shipload of rum.

6. When describing the size of a treasure, a pirate is required to exaggerate by at least 130%. Flowers are not treasure under any circumstances, unless said flowers are made out of gold.

7. A pirate shall never wear lipstick, nail polish, or capri pants. Actually, that kinda goes without saying.

8. No pirate shall discuss his feelings, unless his feelings include gutting a man from stem to stern and spilling his entrails.

9. A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.

10. During a swordfight, swordfighting insults are required. In the event both participants are still alive at the end of the fight, the participant with the superior insults shall be declared the victor.

11. No pirate shall ever wear a "fanny pack".

12. All foods prepared by a pirate must include rum, grog, or beer. Boone's and other "Wench Punch" is prohibited.

13. A pirate may never compliment another pirate on the softness of his hands.

14. No pirate shall wear a bracelet or a necklace, unless it is the tooth or tusk of an animal he killed. If in the presence of cannibals, a necklace is acceptable camouflage, but only if said necklace is made of human toes.

15. Pirate Law: Dousing oneself in beer is a perfectly acceptable replacement for a shower.

16. No pirate shall drink Grog out of a glass. Grog is only to be consumed either straight from the barrel, or from a mug heavy enough to to kill a man.

17. A pirate shall never wrap presents. The only thing a pirate gives is a bludgerin'.

18. No pirate may ever change his shirt because it is "wrinkled". A pirate may only change his shirt if it is completely soaked in blood.

19. When drinking, Pirates may sing. "Fifteen Men on a Dead Man's Chest" is preferred. Kelly Clarkson songs are not allowed.

20. No pirate shall ever drive a minivan, unless he drives the minivan into a tavern, for the purposes of looting barrels of rum from said tavern. Upon completion of this task, the minivan is to be burned. No exceptions.

21. No matter how hard it is raining, two pirates may never share an umbrella. Pirates do not fear rain.

22. A pirate may never wear another man's clothing, unless he first kills that man.

23. Two pirates must never share a bed or a hammock. It is perfectly acceptable for one pirate to sleep on the floor, or on a pile of treasure.

24. When setting out on a voyage, a pirate does not pack a suitcase. He is only to bring what he can carry under his arms, or what his wench can carry on her back.

25. A pirate does not mow the lawn. Lawns are for landlubbers.

26. A pirate must never visit a tanning salon. If he is not already tan enough from searching for treasure, he hasn't been searching hard enough.

27. No pirate shall ever sit on a toilet seat, for any reason.

28. When swimming, pirates do not dive. They cannonball.

29. A pirate's diet consists mainly of meat. If at sea, and meat is not available, shoe leather is an acceptable replacement.

30. Pirate Law: When choosing clothing, if it doesn't smell dirty, and it doesn't look dirty, then it is clean.

31. No pirate shall ever play wiffle ball.

32. When at the office, answering the telephone with "Arrrrrrr" is perfectly acceptable for pirates. Other acceptable choices are "Avast!", and "Ahoy Matey!"

33. A Pirate does not read poetry, unless said poetry is scrawled on the wall of a bathroom.

34. Spillin

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I can not believe I completely forgot about talk like a Pirate day until I think this morning. I'm not really sure I can't really remember.

4. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    you'll have to make up for it by talking like a pirate for a week. AARRRRR!

5. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    arrrgh, I's gots the whole week off er skool tis be fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.