So CO AAAUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!! AKA Mos Alba is imploding

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Oct 5, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Honestly, its about excuses...the State of NM is full of them, that's all I hear, it's always others and not owning up to your responsibilities. Excuses are like *$$ holes, everybody got one and they all stink. It's about CR's knowing who the problem children are in the group and not doing anything about them and letting them "take shots" at people knowning, then when you stick up for yourself you get flamed. Well, Mos ALba is instituting "No Tolerance" to that anymore.
  2. Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    And now....we return you to your program in progress......

Hey Potsie....let's go to Big Als for a cherry soda!

OK Ritchie!

3. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
    Did it ever occur to anybody that they could REMOVE their CR? If it's that bad of an issue, nobody has to wait until elections are up -- just boot 'em. Place an interim in "office" if you have to.
  4. Darth_Nast_T Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Recall election... we just did that to our sheriff... yep, I never new the boards could model small town behavior so well...
  5. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
    Now, in defense...

While they can perma-ban somebody who logs on and constantly violates TFN TOS, they can't just go sniping every lurker out there just because somebody starts whining. And they really can't do something about some guy getting the jump on the next shipment of action figures. LOL. That's asking something that can't be done, and if something like that is an issue, you'll never be happy unless you have a completely closed in board where nobody new can ever post. [face_plain]
  6. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    But perma banning isn't a solve all either. There are some technical problems and loop holes where someone can get back onto the boards if they have enough motivation.
  7. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
    So really, this whole mess is over something that nobody can control, so they're pointing fingers because they don't have anyone else to blame.

And admitting that oneself is just plain unhappy is out of the question. Ugh. Nobody would ever do that. Like, for sures. And stuff.

And yet, had everyone gotten their 23 different versions of Padme in her pregnant ho dress, none of this mess would've escalated to where it is now.
  8. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
    I'll say right here, to both JGoC and BH...

I am SORRY I have ever been a pain in the @$$. You guys put up with more crap than I would. I would've nuked the CO, NM, and AZ boards a LOOOONG time ago if I were an RSA. LOL.
  9. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Again, the toy situation is a VERY VERY small part of this. 54 members have jumped to another board in protest. Most of us have nothing to do with collecting. So again that is not the issue. The issue is mostly off the boards, so you would have no idea. S.B.O.V.Y.T actually has a meaning that a couple people know. It has nothing to do with this situation, but the fact you have it on your signature is the funniest thing ever. Thanks for the laugh.
  10. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I will kill any world leader of choice to find out what that means. Starting in this country
  11. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I know Gecko_Fett knows it, and maybe Lor and Varza, but not sure.
  12. karenec1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I know what it is too. :D
  13. JABBA_JO Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I know what it means.
  14. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Knight

star 6
    I'm sure it doesn't mean I'll be having waffles for dinner, that's for sure.

Well, hopefully everything down south calms down. Up in the RMFF we usually let a problem run rampant for a week or so to the point where people almost start getting banned (really, the secret to not getting banned is just not saying certain things -- avoid those and you can say almost whatever you want. LOL), and then sweep it under a rug and forget about it. Seems to work so far! :D

And in the SCFF we just talk smack about people on other boards because we don't have any real drama to speak of, and we get bored.
  15. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    I need to know what its means. its bugging me badly.
  16. RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight

star 5
    Small boys or very young turtles?
  17. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan

star 4
    HAHAHAHAHA, not close. Like I said you will never get it! Someday if we meet in person I would be happy to tell each and every one of you.
  18. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    S.B.O.V.Y.T

Substituting Bran over very yummy truffels?
  19. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan

star 4
  20. JABBA_JO Jedi Youngling

star 2
  21. Kaety Jedi Padawan

star 4
    s.b.o.v.y.t.

silly Birriers obnoxiously vomitting yummy truffles?
  22. Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    S.B.O.V.Y.T

Some Big Ox Vomited Yellow Tea :D

You stole some of my thunder!
  23. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    salty barabels oogling very young tribbles
  24. JABBA_JO Jedi Youngling

star 2

[face_laugh] It's still a secret
  25. Kaety Jedi Padawan

star 4
    sorry. [face_blush]

Way too many of us with vomit in on our minds...:eek:

Scruffy Birriers(just works too well! ;) ) Oggling Very Young Turnips.

Yeah, I know, you would have picked a different word for the "T"...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie