main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aayla Secura Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Undisclosed, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Just got Republic 68. Loved it. Great seeing how mature Aayla's gotten and how she managed to fight Quinlan and risk death to stop him from completing his mission.

2. Sarg_Kulo

Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I love those comics.

3. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    yup, great stuff

4. GodofDeath

GodofDeath Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    If you check out the cover art for "Republic" #74 it actually features the Morgukai warrior Bok from "Rite Of Passage". Seems like he'll be back seeking vengeance, which should prove to create interesting confrontation when he faces Aayla!
    He may be a fierce warrior but this time he may lose more than an arm. ;)

5. kiwi_jedi

kiwi_jedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2004
    Bok is back!
    I still find it quite amazing that he managed to survive his encounter with Aayla in Rite of Passage. I wonder if he'll be so lucky this time?

6. GodofDeath

Feb 15, 2003
    Rebelscum.com stated that along the "Epsiode III: Revenge Of The Sith" action figures to be released by Hasbro there will be an all new Aayla Secura 3-3/4 inch action figure (tentatively scheduled for release with Wave 2 of the "Episode III: Return Of The Sith" toys in April 2005).

This has not been officially confirmed yet by Hasbro however, but if true it's great news nonetheless! :)

7. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    :D I would expect to see a 3 1/4 inch Aayla figure for EPIII. Rumor on rebelscum.com's EPIII 12-inch figures list Aayla as among those possibly planned. :)

Awhile back when AOTC was still playing in theaters, I thought a LEGO Aayla and Quin would be cute. Aayla in Hasbro's Galaxy Heroes line would be very cool.

Also on rebelscum.com, Aayla and Quin are actually listed as rare miniatures in a Clone Wars RPG campaign series.

Brian Ching drew a decent Aayla for "SW:eek:bsession #1". Actually, it was one of the more positive things in the book. She even had her own new Jedi Starfighter in it!. I must agree that Ching needs an inker to ink his work. Otherwise, it was just as rough looking as his work in Republic. Just my opinion!

8. GodofDeath

Feb 15, 2003
  9. kampilan

May 18, 2002
    Just wanted to say congratulations on the new Quinlan fansite. I'm going to add it to my sig.
    The look of the site is great. :)

Looking forward to visiting it as much as the Aayla fansite!

10. doctoryoda

doctoryoda Jedi Master star 7

Jan 18, 2004
    Thought I should give this a little boost.

11. GodofDeath

Feb 15, 2003
    You may already have seen them, but Galactichunter.com posted images of the new Episode III Aayla secura 3 3/4 inch action figure:

[image=http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/3877-rotsaayla_01.jpg] [image=http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/3877-rotsaayla_02.jpg]

Looks pretty good and different from the existing one (not just a repackaged figure but an all new one).

12. Wesyeed

Wesyeed Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 5, 2005
    She needs a speaking role in RotS.

She's a babe... and those boots, they're Absolutely Marvelous

13. GodofDeath

Feb 15, 2003
    Aayla Secura is in the new "Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith" trailer! :)

(The trailer is currently available exclusively for Hyperspace members but will become available for all StarWars.com visitors starting March 14, 2005.)

Here is an image from the free tv broadcast (not from Hyperspace) that was posted at www.starwars-union.de.

14. DarthWolvo23

DarthWolvo23 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    after seeing the ep3 trailer all i can say is wow.

there should be more female jedi this hot, who where clothes that good

15. Deeysew

Deeysew Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Can twilek's breasts change size? After watching the trailer, I noticed somethig different about her...

16. aPPmaSTer

aPPmaSTer Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2004
    After seeing the Episode III trailer, I told myself I HAD to come directly to this thread and say something very important about Aayla Secura:

WOW!

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

damn she's nice!

17. kiwi_jedi

kiwi_jedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2004
    Wow I haven't been to these boards in ages but I had to come back now as I've seen the Episode III trailer and AAYLA WAS IN IT!!! I really didn't think she would be in it but she was!!!
    The trailer was awesome of course but by the looks of it Aayla's not going to make it through this one....

18. LandoSystem1138

LandoSystem1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2005
    Of course she lives.

She disconnects herself from the Force, pulls a Michael Jackson by changing her skin green, and becomes the dancer in Jabba's palace that gets eaten.

Little known fact: the dancer's top falls off when she fell through.

19. GodofDeath

Feb 15, 2003
    There's a cool animated .gif to be found of Aayla's appearance in the Episode III trailer from the tv broadcast. :)

20. GodofDeath

Feb 15, 2003
    Galactichunter.com posted some new images of the upcoming "Revenge Of The Sith" Aayla secura 3 3/4 inch action figure. :)

21. Tyranus230

Tyranus230 Jedi Master star 7

Feb 16, 2005
    I saw her in the trailer and she looks great. I hope she makes a good appearance in ROTS.

22. kampilan

May 18, 2002
    Great images of the new figures, GodofDeath. It does look like a major improvement from the EpII figure.

It really was a great surprise to see Aayla in the EpIII trailer. I had a read about a possible rumor of it but thought it was just that: a rumor.

On the bad side, all I mostly hear from other SW fans are bad, rude remarks, very dirty, derogatory and what not. A lot of bashing and flaming than ever before. But I should have figured as much. The ROTS(Spoilers)Thread is not the place to go to discuss about Aayla unless we take it over and become a "flame-killer: like I am :D

I know these flamers will never have the courage to actually come up front and say what they say about Aayla to Amy or Jan in person. But I still don't put up with it.

23. starwarspmp

starwarspmp Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2005
    did anyone else notice her boobs looked huge in the EP3 trailer?!?!?!? if not, go watch it again, I think lucus did some tinkering, and if not, she's a very blessed woman, or has a terrific wonderbra under her jedi garb:)
    but yeah... pure hotness!!!
    And i'll be nice for the kiddies and not mention what you could use her head tenacles(i forget the name of them) for ;) hahahaha

24. kampilan

May 18, 2002
    Uh, you must be an Aayla Noob, 05er, etc since you hadn't notice Amy since before the EpIII trailer or seen any more photos of Aayla/Amy since AOTC.

The "lekku", as the headtails/tentacles are called, store additional memory. Nothing more.

Geez, I know "EpIII:Revenge of the Sith" has a very dark theme and is a much darker SW film but it seems ever since the trailer, everyone is coming outta the woodwork and trashing Aayla just because she doesn't seem to do much on-screen. Read the comics, even if you are not into EU, and then prove that she does nothing but stand around and look good. The JC has allowed Aayla to wear the outfit she currently wears. Lucas has even allowed it, yes even to add some spice into female Jedi characters. But if he wanted to, he'd have her all covered up like the others.

Its been explained over and over: Aayla was a character in the PT EU comic book that eventually became the first PT EU material to appear in the films. A 2D character come to life in the movies. What more can an Aayla fan ask for. Other than including her Jedi Master, Quinlan Vos to appear in the films or tv show.

25. GodofDeath

Feb 15, 2003
    Don't worry about some people making such remarks kampilan, they aren't worth getting stressed over, although as with Episode II there'll probably again be a hype of people who'll show sudden interest for rather superficial reasons. Just shows what kind of people they are.

starwarspmp hentai baka desu!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.