main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aayla Secura, star of the Live Action Series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by ShaakTi, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaakTi

ShaakTi Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2004
    http://www.theforce.net/ latestnews/story/Aayla_Secura_Talks_Star_Wars_TV_Series_91649.asp

I personally hope it's not true, because no spoilers

2. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    no spoilers I for one will be happy to see Amy much much more.

3. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    I'm wondering if this story is 100% accurate...

4. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Judging by some of the reactions in the 3Sa I'd say maybe not.

5. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Hmmm. Dont know what to think here. I would LOVE to see Aayla live and Amy star in the show. I met her this weekend too and not only was she gorgeous every day- but nice as can be.

But, i would have thought that she would bit the farm like all the rest of the on screen jedi. But, who knows....

CLone

6. Rogan_Agar

Rogan_Agar Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2004
    YES!!! if it is true, it is going to be awesome!

Amy and Aayla rock!

7. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    It would be a dream come true, but I don't see it happening.

I always fancied seeing/reading more of Aayla's training with Quinlan, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Still, a post-ROTS series with Aayla starring or guest-starring would still rock.

8. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Great, another Buffy series.

9. ARCstudent

ARCstudent Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2004
    I'm all for a Jedi master, but this girl just has enormous cleavage. If they want to make a Buffy clone, thats fine but get a non-enhanced girl, because Jedi's with fake racks is wrong. They are bigger than the freaking cartoon breasts in Clone Wars.

10. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    I'm just another Aayla fan(been a fan since DHC SW#19 btw) checking in here. I was not even aware of this rumor until yesterday. I also met with Amy Allen and Jan Duursema at CIII as well as hung out with the webmaster of the Aayla fansite but heard nothing from either of them of this rumor. I did overhear Ms. Allen
    mention something about something reaalted though but I will not disclose here until actual confirmation of this rumor.
    I am known as "AaylaSecuraLives" at a comic book forum. That would be pretty cool if Aayla was among those that survived...for the time being. I think that even though the Dark Side has clouded the Jedi's use of the Force, "Jedi Mind Tricks" should work fine on the Republic-loyal Clonetroopers :D

Scripts do happen to change, up to the last minute, so the stuff you all read in the novel, graphic novel/comics, and making of books were all true...at that point in time before they were all published. And then, it becomes "history" when new stuff happens. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.