Aayla Secura, star of the Live Action Series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by ShaakTi, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaakTi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    http://www.theforce.net/ latestnews/story/Aayla_Secura_Talks_Star_Wars_TV_Series_91649.asp

I personally hope it's not true, because no spoilers
  2. Darthsuggs Force Ghost

star 4
    no spoilers I for one will be happy to see Amy much much more.
  3. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I'm wondering if this story is 100% accurate...
  4. Darthsuggs Force Ghost

star 4
    Judging by some of the reactions in the 3Sa I'd say maybe not.
  5. clone3131 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hmmm. Dont know what to think here. I would LOVE to see Aayla live and Amy star in the show. I met her this weekend too and not only was she gorgeous every day- but nice as can be.

But, i would have thought that she would bit the farm like all the rest of the on screen jedi. But, who knows....

CLone
  6. Rogan_Agar Jedi Master

star 4
    YES!!! if it is true, it is going to be awesome!

Amy and Aayla rock!
  7. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It would be a dream come true, but I don't see it happening.

I always fancied seeing/reading more of Aayla's training with Quinlan, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Still, a post-ROTS series with Aayla starring or guest-starring would still rock.
  8. sith_rising Force Ghost

star 4
    Great, another Buffy series.
  9. ARCstudent Jedi Knight

I'm all for a Jedi master, but this girl just has enormous cleavage. If they want to make a Buffy clone, thats fine but get a non-enhanced girl, because Jedi's with fake racks is wrong. They are bigger than the freaking cartoon breasts in Clone Wars.
  10. kampilan Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm just another Aayla fan(been a fan since DHC SW#19 btw) checking in here. I was not even aware of this rumor until yesterday. I also met with Amy Allen and Jan Duursema at CIII as well as hung out with the webmaster of the Aayla fansite but heard nothing from either of them of this rumor. I did overhear Ms. Allen
    mention something about something reaalted though but I will not disclose here until actual confirmation of this rumor.
    I am known as "AaylaSecuraLives" at a comic book forum. That would be pretty cool if Aayla was among those that survived...for the time being. I think that even though the Dark Side has clouded the Jedi's use of the Force, "Jedi Mind Tricks" should work fine on the Republic-loyal Clonetroopers :D

Scripts do happen to change, up to the last minute, so the stuff you all read in the novel, graphic novel/comics, and making of books were all true...at that point in time before they were all published. And then, it becomes "history" when new stuff happens. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.