main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aayla Secura

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth_Maul_696, Mar 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Maul_696

Darth_Maul_696 Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2006

Earlier I heard news on TheForce.net about the new Live Action TV show they would be having stories on some of the secondary characters SHOWN in the films.One mentioned by Lucas was Aayla Secura(my all-time favorite Jedi}.BUT,it also saaid the show would take place inbetween ROTS and ANH.If Secura will be in it how can they do it? We were SHOWN that she was shot to death in ROTS.Anyone have any news?

2. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    I've never heard of Lucas mentioning Aayla in relation to the show.

3. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    She's pretty dead. Unless Qui-Gon grabbed her soul on the way up and showed her the secret to immortality, we wouldn't be seeing her between ROTS and ANH.

4. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    The Force of Love: Qui-gon and Aayla

MA: for extremely nerdy love scenes that could cause massive depression and self-hatred.

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I think that was something thrown around as a false trail.

Aayla's former master, Quinlan Vos, will likely be appearing though.

6. Darth_Maul_696

Darth_Maul_696 Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2006
    What about K'krunhk ?(sorry if I didn't spell his name right) I would LOVE to see Aayla(she's my favorite Jedi) but it is likely impossible.

7. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    According to the New Essential Chronology K'Kruhk survived Order 66 and could likely appear in the Star Wars Live Action TV Series with his new apprentice.

8. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    While anything's possible at this point, Lucas definitely seems to be more aware of Quinlan than K'Kruhk- not only was he referenced and almost appeared in ROTS, it's been implied it was Lucas that instructed Dark Horse to spare his life.

Compared to K'Kruhk's brief appearance in Clone Wars, which seemingly kills him off (even if he did survive).

9. SBD-518

SBD-518 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2005
    Aayla wont appear. She is a Knight, and it is unlikely that she knows Force Ghost.

K'Kruhk survived the purge, and may be appearing. As may Quinlan.

10. ravennomad

ravennomad Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2006
    Quinlin Vos will be in the new show, even in some of the books i read, they state he survived, with a little help from a bounty hunter.

11. KingoftheAT-ATs

KingoftheAT-ATs Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2005
    I'll bet those were two different ideas... not one. :cool:

12. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Why is this Quinlan Vos so great? I seen a picture of him and he seemed nothing special. What's the big deal with this character? Why is he so popular?

13. CoolHanLuke

CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

14. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    >> Why is this Quinlan Vos so great? I seen a picture of him and he seemed nothing special. What's the big deal with this character? Why is he so popular?<<

His story is among the most popular and well-reviewed EU sagas, which started out in the TPM-AOTC era but rose to center stage during the Clone Wars. The basic sumamry of his journey is that he was a Jedi who was robbed of his memories, forced to relearn what it was to be a Jedi, who later went undercover as a double-agent for Dooku as he sought out to find the second Sith, and those circumstances forcing him to skirt the darkside as well as Dooku's manipulations.

The basics of his story are found in the comics Twilight, Darkness, Rite of Passage, Clone Wars Volumes 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 & 9.

15. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Oh, I see now. He's been in more than one comic series. I read up on him in the Star Wars databank just to learn more about him and do find him somewhat interesting. I now see what his connection with Aayla Secura is, and how Lucas decided to implement these two characters in his story also.

16. whiskers

whiskers Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2005
    Which gives me an idea about the whole "Aayla in the TV series" rumor that is going around. Potential flashbacks, anyone?

17. mykillmyers

mykillmyers Jedi Master star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    She is dead as a doornail, it says so in the new Insider mag.

18. vegaserik

vegaserik Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2006
    I heard the ACTRESS who plays her is going to be on the new show.

19. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    No, she'll probably be WORKING on the new show (she was a special effects person for LFL, which was how she was chosen to be Aayla).

20. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    The only was Aayla could possibly appear in the show, seeing as she was shot repeatedly at close range in ROTS is, as you have suggested, through a flashback, or by having her somehow show up as a forceghost.

21. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    If Aalya shows up as a force ghost I'll kill someone I swear it.:mad:

I also don't think that will happen.:p

Emporer Gerner Dark Lord of the Sith

22. DarthDubya05

DarthDubya05 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2005
    what's so great about Aayla anyway? she's just a Blue Alien with Boobs and tight clothing. Wow.

23. Darth_Laudrup

Darth_Laudrup Jedi Master star 4

Jul 7, 2004
    She's blue =P~ [face_blush]

As you can see in mky zig I like Barriss much better, than I like Aayla. I'd love to see her in the series, but alas she was shot dead by some type of walker... although we never see that in the movie so I still have a little hope.

[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_coffee]

24. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Maybe, since she was so close to Commander Bly, he ordered his troops to stun her, but the helmet recorders would show her 'dying.'

25. Commander5052

Commander5052 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    Ya know, I actually thought Bly would disobey the order in RotS becuase of his relationship with Aayla. I, for one, would not mind if that happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.