main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aayla Secura's death

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Circle_Is_Complete, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
    Wow, racist against aliens that don't even exist in real life. That's an enigma.

Shaak Ti's not hot huh?

Um, I beg to do differ. Have you seen Orli Shoshan? Besides, those head tails would come in pretty handy for the reach around. She'd have you singing notes you forgot you even knew existed.

Shaak Ti's death was featured in the rough cut of the film. They removed it in the interest of time. See there's this thing directors do called editing. It's why every movie in hollywood isn't 6 hours long. If it doesn't directly contribute to telling the story or it messes with the pace, you cut it.

2. Praetor_Saber

Praetor_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005

Even better. :)

EDIT:

Obviously, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but none of the Jedi you mentioned struck me as being particulaly hot. Or maybe it's just that none of THEM strutted around wearing a skintight two-piece while in close proximity to the Lucas's camera, eh?

3. darthvader88

darthvader88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    it could have been worse. i could have included Yaddle, or Jocasta Nu.

And what are you talking about Shaak Ti, Barriss, and Luminara not being hot?. sure, they don't run around in skimpy clothes like Aayla, but they are kind of Cute.

4. Praetor_Saber

Praetor_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Like I said before, it's just a matter of opinion. I didn't really pay much attention to them with their head-tails (which I don't care for at all), riotously colored skin, and other such unattractive characteristics.

And as for Yaddle, I would't even bestow the title of "female" on such an ugly little boulder. :D

5. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    How dare you insult a Jedi Master! Blasphemy! :eek: [face_beatup]

6. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    That happened in the Dark Horse Clone Wars comics. General Grievous killed Adi Gallia.

7. ARC170pilot

ARC170pilot Jedi Master star 5

Sep 23, 2005
    Whats wrong with Yaddle? :eek:

8. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Yaddle is old and ugly. She's just a puppet and never gets and action scene. She was a sad attempt to re-create Yoda in a new character.

9. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    Yaddles hot =P~

10. Anagorn

Anagorn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 3, 2003
  11. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    ..........:eek: That was unneccesary.

12. darthvader88

darthvader88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    [image=http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/darthwhiny88/yaddle.jpg]
    I Agree.=P~ Her nose, her eyes, the way the wrinkles form Perfect Symmetrical lines down her face...

13. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Yoda says....

[image=http://solastyear.com/yoda.jpg]

Note, this is not an invitation to spam this thread with "I'd Hit It" pics.

14. Adm_Thrawn

Adm_Thrawn Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 19, 2004
    The final issue of Obsession, if I'm not mistaken. She fell to Grievous' blade(s) during the Battle of Boz Pity. A pity. She was hot. But, not as hot as Yaddle.

15. Get_in_Gear

Get_in_Gear Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    I don't know about that, I can kind of picture how Aayla's might come in "useful"... but I'd best leave that up to your imaginations...
    ;)

16. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    Now this is what I hate. Making two people alike and you give them two different names. Was it Stass Allie or Adi Gallia? The same thing happened with Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar. Why make two people alike and give them different names. Does anyone know how Eeth Koth or Adi Gallia died?? I think there was a rumor two years ago that Eeth Koth was in one of the gunships that was destroyed during the arena scene, but I don't believe that.

17. darth-sinister

Jun 28, 2001
    What happened is that when it came time to film AOTC, two different actors were used to film the Geonosis scenes. But both people looked different, mostly in skin tone color. Gin who played Adi Gallia had lighter skin and different facial features, compared to the actress who played Stass Allie. So during post production, the folks at ILM used footage from TPM for the Jedi Council session. They cut in the old footage of the previous actors with the new. Rather than deal with a hundred million questions, they created new characters. Both are related to the originals.

Adi Gallia was killed on Boz Pity, by Grievous. Eeth Koth was killed on Geonosis, while flying aboard the Gunship that got hit, before they reached the landing assembly. Agen Kolar fought with Mace and the other Posse members throughout the Clone Wars, before falling to Sidious. Stass Allie was killed on Salemuci (sp). This is confirmed in the ROTS Visual Directory, The New Essential Chronology and all other sources.

18. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    =P~

19. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    This thread is getting off topic fast. But while it is, let me ask, what is up with Agen Kolar's lightsaber? In AOTC it is green, in the Clone Wars it is red, and in ROTS it is blue. Is this guy just really bad at not losing his saber?

20. darth-sinister

Jun 28, 2001
    What's really freaky is that Ki-Adi-Mundi has a blue blade, but for one minute on Geonosis, it's green. ILM was green happy. :p Seriously, I think Agen was given a blue blade since that was the only color not represented among the Jedi Posse members. Especially since now Palpatine has a red blade instead of Anakin's saber. There are probably two instory explainations. 1.) Agen did the traditional Lightsaber exchange that Eeth Koth and Mace Windu did years earlier. 2.) Agen lost his saber and replaced it, which now has a blue crystal. A lot of Jedi went through Lightsabers during the Clone Wars, according to the eu material.

I have no idea why he had a red one. Post ROTJ eu, Jedi had whatever was available. PT eu Jedi have only the main three colors, with the occassional different color depending on the situation.

21. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    What's really freaky is that Ki-Adi-Mundi has a blue blade, but for one minute on Geonosis, it's green. ILM was green happy.

I saw that part too.
    I also didn't like how they made Agen's lightsaber blue just because GL didn't want three green lightsabers with Mace.

22. the_unknowable_jedi

the_unknowable_jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 17, 2005
    [face_thinking] ....., i have read the book: ROTS, and i remember the part where Aayla Secura died. It was sad. She was walking a couple of inches ahead of some clone troopers beside that bug like machine(sorry, i forgot the name of it) while the commander, some feet behind Aayla, was contacted and told to execute order 66. Aalya was then distracted momentarily by a native bird on the planet, when the commander informed the troopers behind her and they riddled her with blaster bolts before she could react. Her death, like the death of the other jedi under order 66, was meant to show the horror and sadness that the empire palpatine had made, built its self upon.

23. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    :_|

24. darth-sinister

Jun 28, 2001
    Must've been in the junior novelization, because they don't mention her in adult novelization. When Order 66 happens, Stover never talks about who is killed when and where. Just that they all die at once. The comic adapation and the screenplay feature it.

25. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Sinister, what do you mean by "traditional lightsaber exchange?" We never saw Mace with a saber other than purple, and Eeth Koth was never seen in action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.