main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

About Darth Bane

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Soontir-Fel, Feb 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    This is sorta off topic, but does any one know if Bane's death site is? I'm made a Rpg star wars game where my brother (a jedi knight) and myself(a jedi master) who are leaders in the New Republic. After the Battle of Courascant he's sent to go through the unknown regions to find a safe "back door" to the Impiral Remnent. He meets up with Jag Fels chiss group who agrees to escourt him to Bastion.My brothers frighter is attacked my Vong and he takes his XJX-wing and with Jag's clawcraft and goes to chisla to plead that the Hand of Thrawn needs help. They are shot down, refused help, and kicked off the planet. They are both given new clawcraft, but my brother can barely fly his. They get to Bastion were they are stopped by one of the three 181'st squadrons led by... me! I resign from the republic a join the empire.I'm like the only Jedi in the empire. My brother and Jag talk to Pellaon then leave. My squadron and Turr Phennirs squadron are escourting them back when we come under attack by Vong capital ships, and he blind jumps. He crashes onto a planet were he's atacked by humanoids with crude blades. When he pulls out his lightsaber they begin to bow to him. They take him to their villige were he encounter Sith trainese. It appears that Bane died here and left the secreat of lightsabers and sith teachings. They felt the rise of a Great sith knight and think my Brother is Vader. So does anyone know about Banes death area?

2. Soontir-Fel

Dec 18, 2001
    Oh and he finds over two hundred sith traines

3. Soontir-Fel

Dec 18, 2001
    uh help! please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.