main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON About last night......

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by jellicle_jedi73, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    i want to THANK everyone that came out last night, i am sorry it was just EB and i representing, we had some problems.

Esp. thanks to the visitor from way out there in the CITY, you know who you are!!!!!

Would love to do something else again soon...How about a nice outdoorsy parc type thing then we can bring kids... We could play minis or something and sort of play in rounds so the kids are well supervised? i'm open to suggestions, just want to try and include our friend from Milton and his family.

[:D]

2. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Well... I do have some nice Star Wars Kites... I can't wait to see the Tie Fighter in the sky!...

But really... May is so busy!!.... I'm not sure I can do it...

Sat May 7th is Free Comic book day... 8th is mothers day... 13th is Toroto Line first day... 14th is a mess... 15th is a "Day out with Thomas" down in the US (The "REAL" train)... 17-18 is in the Line for EIII... 18,19,20 is 501st and the Movie... 21 is the movie again OR 501st event... 29 is the SW Expo...

Maybe June? ;)

3. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    duh, i think we are all counting our schedules for May as written off...... Kites is good. Did you make them or buy them. Also in the summer going down to the parks on the lake is great for the kids, ducks, geese, boats... they get excited so much to see. I am sure your three year old would love throwing rocks into the lake, i know my kids do!!!

PS Grey and i are not intentionally excluding anyone. people who are fourunate enough to be sans enfants are welcome to play with us as well....

4. TVB1138

TVB1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    Sorry I didn't make it in to town last night, and I think free time is a complete write off untill June.

There are about 4 or 5 kites that I have seen avalible to buy in the stores this season, everything from an Anime Yoda to a flying Vader mask to an X-Wing.

5. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    Well then, buy some kites...i'm unemployed you know. i am sorry you didn't make it in too. You were missed. :(

6. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Yes a fun time. Yes May a write off. June looks better

7. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    June is good for me, well depending on when in June because then I will be actually able to make it :D

8. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    Yes, J, june will be awesome b/c i will finally get to meet you!!!!

i have heard so much about about you! We are all gonna have the best summer.

9. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    Me? **looks around nervously**

10. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    Not to worry, it's all good. Besides it will be kinda nice for there to be another girl around...difuse some of the testosterone you know...

although, grey starr carries a dolly so i am not sure how much testosterone is comming from there....

hahahahahh just kidding, his girls were born pretty close together after all.... [face_laugh]

11. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Hey!... ah... I'm sucure enough!... besides... Bob wanted to see his trooper buds in the Cartoons we was watching!...

I have the Tie Fighter, X-wing and Vader kites...

12. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    [face_laugh]

I was going to say, don't believe anything Mike says :p

But I know what you mean about having another girl around

13. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    hahahaha

i LOVE you guys!!!

i wasn't aware that we watched a cartoon, i am waiting for a friend to bring it over on tape so i can actually see it..... I am so glad you're all chatty, so people think if the tv is on you must be silent and unmoving, that's just not me. :)

14. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    lol I don't think I can remember Mike ever sitting, normally if he sits down he falls asleep ;)

That's why he is always running around, I get tired just watching him :p

As for being quiet, Mike is more talkative than me. Normally I am quiet to begin with but once I am comfortable with people I talk more, which is why I have been known to speak to my closest friend on the phone for like 3 hours

15. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    Well, i hope your closest friend lives nearby of that's on big phone bill.... Don't you ever sleep? you seem to be on here as much as me....

i am celebrating b/c i just finished a big project for a client and now i get to paint my boots for EIII. It's too bad you can't be here, we are gonna have FUN.

16. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    Because the country is so small phone bills work differently. Depending on the rental you get of course but most people buy the free evening and weekend calls which means any national phone number is free in evenings up to 59 minutes, which just means you hand up and call back ;)

Sleep? what is this?
    I do just unfortunatly I seem to get creative with images and animation at night time which really isn't good for me. Will be good for travelling out there though, less of the jet lag going out :D

Oooh congrats :D
    I wish I could be out there unfortunatly mean professors have other ideas, next week have a presentation and documentation for an advert I created is due, 17th an animation, 24th another animation, 25th an exam and 3rd June marketing plan plus there is another presentation in that to go. I really don't like my professors at the moment :p

Painting your boots? what are you doing, any particular design ?

17. Robin_the_squeeker

Robin_the_squeeker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2003
    Sounds like you guys had fun, wish I coulda been there. Alas, life got in the way. I will make it out to an event sometime this year...really. I will :) I'll add one more to the female ranks

18. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    adi you don't even stop talking when you eat :p you are never silent :p

19. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    You make it sound like a bad thing ;)

20. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    she's just jelous because i am so interesting and have so much to say. I am just painting them white to do the "snowbunny" costume, it's all about the guns.

i do not talk when i am eating, i pause in the eating to talk. :p

21. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    lol

Sounds cool :D
    Do we get to see it when it is finished?

22. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    no you don't, i specifically watched you when we went for chinese and you did not pause, you chewed while you talked :p am not jealous :p

23. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
  24. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    No you are just a huge LIAR, you are going to hell for all the lies you tell. :>o

Amber ask Mike he'll tell you i am very civilzed. i like rabbits. BTW i can't wait to see your ring!

:)

25. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    LOL

I believe you are civilised :)

uh oh, what else has Mike told you about? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.