main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

About me . . . for everyone to reply

Discussion in 'Archive: New Orleans, LA' started by Jayne, Dec 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayne

Jayne Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 16, 2002
    Okay, I've decided to put forth a little effort to at least try to get some discussion going on here. I'm going to post a little about myself, and hopefully everyone else who looks at this board will follow and we can find some common grounds to start threads on!

I'm a military transplant to the area from Kansas. I first saw the films when I was 15 at a sleepover. I was hooked, and promptly forced my brothers to watch as well. I was in line for the midnight showing of episode 1, but didn't really involve myself in fandom until episode 2 was about to come out. I mainly spend my time making costumes, I have a version of Padme's packing dress, the leather and lace dress, adn the light blue tatooine dress from episode 2. I also like to view fanfilms when I hear of a good one and read some fanfic. I'm trying to stay spoiler free for episode 3. I'd be willing to help anyone make basic costumes or offer opinions on any projects in progress in the area. I also go to DragonCon in Atlanta every Labor Day.

Anyone else?

2. GrayJedi

GrayJedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2003
    Hey jayne

3. SkywalkerLuke

SkywalkerLuke Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2004
    Whats up my names Blake. I'm from kenner i'm 19 saw the flicks when I was very young loved them ever since.

4. JimmySizzleChest

JimmySizzleChest Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2004
    Welcome abord jayne :)

i am working on my first strom troper set right now and am doing fine. i got it from a guy afilliated with the 501st in CA.

5. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Jayne, what branch of the military are you transplanted from?

My Dad was in the Air Force, retired in Wichita after his last assignment at McConnell AFB.

See you at Dragon*Con! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.