main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL about my fun event today

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SithFan1977, Nov 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    okay, im completley stumped about some questions i was earlier today. the guy at the store asked me "how many times did vader mention yoda in movies 4 ,5 and 6?" i was like, he never mentioned yoda at all. any clue whether this bozo messed up, or is it just my stupidity
    [face_thinking] [face_thinking] [face_thinking] [face_thinking]

on the other side of today, i did get some 12' dolls today, both of which ive never seen in a store barris offee and shakk ti. i also picked up # 54 as well

2. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    NEVER !!!

Vader was only concerned about stopping the Rebels and completing Lukes training & turning him to the dark side.

3. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Those 12" figures have been out for some time now.

Brians right Vader NEVER says Yoda's name in any of the classic movies nor does the Emporer.

Yoda's name is montioned in the book for ROTJ when Luke is taking in front of the Emporer. The Emporer can feel that Yoda has passed with in Luke's feelings.

Other then that, Yoda's name is never said in the classic movie's by Vader or the Emporer.

4. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    okay, i knew the guy was whacked. thanks for clearing that up. i wonder though why they would not mention him, i guess because they believe obi-wan is dead, so he must be as well. i am very upset though because i did not perform well during the trivia. i thought i knew a great deal, but in depth details i need to pay attention more to. i think im going to start going through the movies 1-6 and making notes on minute details. like the call order for the death star run, or how many tie fighters are destroyed during in the empire strike back. :_|

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I fund figures in the 60's and picked up a few. The Target, Walmart's etc. are getting in stock lately.

6. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Yes target has restocked very well with the 60's figs, exclusive obi and anakin and some other new items.

7. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    are the new hologram figures out yet those are the only ones i havent found yet

8. TK-3150

TK-3150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2005
    The Toys R Us in Brandon had the Emporer Holograms.....there was a deal where you bought a minimum and then got one at a discount, but I can't remember the details off the top of my head.....Bert might know.

9. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Buy $30 worth and get it FREE...Just got my Best Buy exclusive unleashed figure...WOW!!!also the Covert ops clone trooper...now this one is dirty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.