main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

About the FAQ..

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Combustible Insect, Mar 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Combustible Insect

Combustible Insect Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2000
    I've seen a complaint in MidWest about this part:
    "No City Representative will be relieved of his assignment without the consensus of Global Support. In addition, no FanForce member will be banned from the forums without said consensus and authorization.

4) RSA's will be directly responsible for overseeing the formation of new FanForce cities. In addition, he is required to know and understand the leadership structure of each city in his region."

The complaint is that you're restricting the ability to be a Rep to guys by saying he or his.

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Not a politically correct statement on our part, but FanForce is obviously not male-only. Here's what I found in the Midwest Forum alone:

Joanzia (RSA -- USA Midwest [temporarily])
    Jedimama (CR -- Indianapolis)
    MaraJadeSkywalkerFF (CR -- Minneapolis)

FanForce, the JC, and TFN do not discriminate based on gender, race, religion, political affiliation, nationality, or age. FanForce is designed to have its leaders emerge from its own people, no matter who they might be.

We'll see about getting that edited. ;)

3. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    CI, good point, we certainly DO NOT discriminate in any fashion and Hama has pointed that out nicely. In fact I'm currently considering a number of people for the MW RSA position and the majority are female.

When I get a chance, I'll change the FAQ.

Thanks.

4. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I assumed it was one of those things that was written that way because no one thought to point it out--not that TFN was intentionally leaving women out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.