main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG ABS Stormtrooper Full body Armor for sale

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by freshmeat, Jan 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    Hi guys,

great to know that you folks are into costuming. I have an assembled Stormtrooper armor for sale. However, this guy has to be real tall...like 5'11" to 6ft...it's alittle bigger than I thought for myself so I got a 2nd sandtrooper armor with backpack and blaster. The armor comes with a leather holster, so all you need is a pair of white boots and a black leotard/bodysuit to complete the armor. Am willing to let go for US$660...buyer pays for shipping from NYC...Email me only if you are interested. ;)

I also have a full obiwan kenobi costume with the master replicas lightsaber prop...i wonder if i could have another exact replica made here cheaper coz i wanna sell it away...need the $$$...

2. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    Some pix I took...

[image=http://www.phutureprojex.com/st.jpg]

[image=http://www.phutureprojex.com/saber1.jpg]

[image=http://www.phutureprojex.com/saber2.jpg]

[image=http://www.phutureprojex.com/halloween.jpg]

right click and save as or open a new window coz the preview is real distorted..

3. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    The 2nd stormtrooper armor with the xtra goodies. :)

[image=http://www.phutureprojex.com/st2.jpg]

[image=http://www.phutureprojex.com/st3.jpg]

4. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Well, dude. You R in New York City right? How much would your boots cost ?

5. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey,

I am in Singapore now for holidays till the 18th...which boots are you talking about? the jedi or stormtrooperboots?

peace out.
    N

6. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I wassss talkin' about the Jedi boots, how much are they goin' for ? And how bout' the MR Obi Wan how much u sellin ' ?

7. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey,

Nope..i'm not currently selling the jedi boots...if you want you can get it from the prop palace at US250..

The master replicas prop is going at USD300? :)

8. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    hei u look damn familiar. were u one of the mascots at the costume competition back in 99 held outside Hereen? i could have sworn u looked like the Jedi mascot there

9. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Freshmeat, you sound familiar and your stormie pics are too...Ever frequent any of the web forums about stormie armor?

That looks like an FX mod, the same as mine. ;) And the Backpack, is that from Dale? Nice pic BTW.

Fellow ForceSGers, that is a sweet piece of armor and at a really reasonable price too. Go for it! It would be nice for me to have a wingman and a fellow TD. ;)

Then again, I'm buying an Original ANH Movie Accurate Casted Armor real soon and might be selling mine as well...Time to upgrade.

Freshmeat, stay in touch...

Stay safe.

10. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Maybe ask Shawn to confirmed. ;)

11. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    hey dudes,

Nope...I'm not that jedi mascot...mayb a deadringer for one but not hehe.

Yeah..it's an FX armor...the helmet comes with metal aerators and fan...so you won't feel hot..also come with flat green lenses...unfortunately it can only fit someone tall...so i guess it's harder to find a buyer here...

US660 for that is a pretty decent price...unassembled armor usually cost about US550...plus it has a speaker module in the helmet so you can connect a microphone headset to it and talk.

I do frequent some forums..i'll be joining the Empire City Garrison sometime soon hehe.

12. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    Actually...if you wish...you can modify your armor by cutting away access plastic...but requires some skill..and some time ;)

13. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Actually...if you wish...you can modify your armor by cutting away access plastic...but requires some skill..and some time

That's right, and the suit while built for someone taller will fit anyone, as long as you get the right remods done.

Okay tell you guys what. I've had those mods done, up to and including using Sandman's [RPF UK] cable ties idea. Should anyone get this, I'll be glad to help you out with the remods.

And I'd be more than happy to help you secure the purchase of the bodysuit and accessories [from the CONUS] that the very Stylish Imperial Storm/Sandtrooper wears. ;)

Here's a pic [cuse the bluriness], of an FX mod remodified and retrimmed to fit me, a 5'5.

[image=http://album.mystarhub.com.sg/uploadImages/deadeye@starhub.net.sg/mvc-015x.jpg]

Stay safe all.

14. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    So what u meant is I could get boots from prop palace ah ?

15. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Prop Palace? No way dude!

I can get you movie accurate, custom made to fit trooper boots.

Stay safe.

16. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    He's referring to the Jedi boots, not to the Stormtrooper ones.
    And he can just get riding boots instead of getting the ones from Prop Palace.

Of course, the advantage of getting the Prop Palace ones is that they are probably more "movie accurate" than just getting riding boots, but the disadvantage is that he can't really try them on for size if he's buying them online.

On the other hand, if he gets riding boots, he can just go down to D'Equestrian and try them on, but of course, they won't really be "movie accurate", but they look alright if you're not too fussy about that kind of thing and just wanna create that "jedi look" without paying "heaven and earth prices" for it.

So Xeno, it's really up to you, dude! :)

17. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I went to D'equestrian 3 weeks ago. Their vinyl boots were like $98SGD :eek: , but quite affordable. Actually I have another option for movie acurate boots. It is " West Coast Leather Factory Thailand " But Hell No !!! Their boots cost like 299 US bucks !!! Umm, TK625 where u get movie accurate stormie boots ? Maybe that place does Jedi Boots too. I may get black vinyl boots and dye them brown and use my left over Vinyl to make the leather strips.

18. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    Stormtrooper boots are just normal white mid-cut boots.

19. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    OIC, what is the channel for starwars in mIrc ?

20. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Xeno, actually Jim over at Motor Cowboy is one of the guys I was talking about. The other is someone who can get you Mark Cheng Trooper Boots.

Stay safe.

21. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Amendment:

For the MC Trooper boots, although MC doesn't do em anymore. I could talk to Cass/TK-103 and ask him to contact MC about em. No promises though...

Stay safe all.

22. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    So, u think he will do Jedi Boots ? Motor Cowboy ( WCLF ) is bloody expensive. I can't afford those.

23. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    XK - I don't see the point in getting expensive boots or outfits...afterall your gonna outgrow them as soon as you hit puberty haha...so patience my young padawan....unless you have alot of money to burn. ;)

24. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Don't Mention that. I actually have money to burn. I am getting my second EL from Beingseen ( Very Bright and realistic looking EL blades ) which looks lot like plasma but is actually EL. I currently own a Ice Blue EL Lightsaber

25. freshmeat

freshmeat Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    Hi, I have relisted my armor on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2153487833

Happy Bidding!

cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.