main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Valhalla, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Hey everyone,

This post is on a more personal nature and may not be appropriate for the boards, but Sith Lord knows I been part of inappropriate posts before :). During a much needed lunch today with Wil, it was brought to my attention that my absence in the group has brought up questions and theories as to why I don't come to functions anymore. First off I want to say that if I'm missed half as much as Wil let on, you guys really make a fat guy feel loved. Second of all, No I am not mad at ANYONE. No one has upset me, I'm not pissed off, and I did not jump ship to the SIJO's. Most importantly Tiersa is not keeping me from coming, Or not purposely anyway. I do tend to spend alot more time at home with her, but it is completely voluntary. Many of you know the rough patch she and I went through a little over a year ago. She and I made it through that patch, strengthened out relationship and found each other and ourselves again. We tend to do more things together just she and I again like when we first started our lives together. That on top of working two jobs, being insanely busy at my day job, the complete mess that is our yard after the ice storms and a major bout of "shoot me in the face and get em out of my misery" depression due to my knee injury in Dec. has kept me away. I will not be gone much longer , I hope, and miss you all so much it hurts.

Chris we need a prop/diorama/gonk/minis day or something.

Love to you all

2. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    Its good to hear from you Joe. Hope everything gets better with your knee and I can't wait till you're able to come to events more often.

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Its great to hear from you big guy. We miss having you and thersa around. That's awesome that your doing well and happy, that makes my day. - agree about the prob day, how's the last weekend of april for everyone? Matt, dod you want to volunteer your garage again or would everyone prefer the library? Post your thoughts. Pv

4. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    We can definitely use my garage. There is only one condition. Minis must be on the agenda.

5. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Minis motion seconded, all in favor say Aye, all opposed, shut up cause you're dumb and don't count anyway.

6. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    I am all for Val coming back and for mini building a gonk day or whatever, but the last weekend in April is the Cape Con!

7. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    How about the 2nd weekend in May?

8. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I'm out of town that weekend, is the 1st weekend of may not good for everyone? If not lets try for the 3rd weekend. pv

9. TK8050

TK8050 Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    I miss you Joe.....and would love to see you soon. <3

10. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    First weekend is definitely no good for me. Its my wife's birthday. Third weekend works though.

11. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Sorry to say this but I won't be able to have a prop/minis/whatever day at my place in May. Can't really go into it now, the reasons are too complicated.

12. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Just letting everyone know that if you still want to have a hanging out day/meeting at my place in May I'll be able to have one on May 16th or May 30th. The appointments that were going to take me out of town on those weekends have been rescheduled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.