main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Absolute Computer's website

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth_Myles, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Myles

Darth_Myles Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    Hello all...
    I was wondering if I could ask you all a favor. I know that this has NOTHING to do with Star Wars, but you are the largest group of people that I have access to. My store has launched a new website and we need to see how well it works. Can I possibly convince some of you (if not all of you..) to go to...

http://www.absolutecentral.com

...and give me your feedback on how you think it looks and how the site is laid out. If you guys could also set yourself up as users, that would also be great. Don't worry, we aren't going to spam you or anything, we just need some outside observers/testers. The link to "Register" is at the top right side of the page. Now if you happen to see something you like while you are there, then by all means ORDER IT!! We are still working out our pricing structure, so if you think something is a little over/under priced please drop me a line. I can be reached via e-mail at myles77@cox.net.

Thanks again for all your potential help guys...

Darth Myles
    a.k.a. Jeremy "Myles" Milam
    :D

2. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    It's all over priced - I can tell... because I can't afford it.... ;)

Looks ok to me... (had a brief look-see)

3. Master_Ronin

Master_Ronin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    You set me up whole-sale prices, I'll do all the testing you want. ;)

4. Darth_Myles

Aug 1, 2002
    Hey Ronin...check your PM's

:D

5. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    Nice job. The prices look reasonable to me. IMHO, I really like seeing pictures of the products. I hate online stores that sell stuff, but you can't see what you're buying. Nice job.

6. Darth_Myles

Aug 1, 2002
    That was a BIG consideration for us. We have the same opinion. I kind of like to know what I am buying before I order it. Believe it or not, we have actually taken less than 15 pictures for the site. Everything else we found on the manufacturers' website or elsewhere on the web. It is a rather large database...

7. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    I am repeating the EXACT thing Ronin said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.