Beyond ~* Absolutely Necessary *~ - K/J--new post 8/17

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by val solo, Jul 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. ccp Force Ghost

star 4
    In the title I didn't realise you ment funand not fun. Great post.
  2. MJade Jedi Knight

star 1
    My, oh my. Is is warm in here? Excellent post, Val. So great to have a new part to this wonderful story. Nice to see Kyp realizing his feelings for Jaina and finally taking action [face_laugh] Now comes the part where Jaina has to explain everything to her family... [face_whistling]
  3. Elfsheen Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ohhh you mean THAT kind of fun. Yes that is fun ;)

Good writing!
  4. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! They both realize they love eachother and they're marrage is... uh... preminent.
  5. Lola64 Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow! I can't believe they finally got together.

Till death do you part.:cool:

Great job Val

6. jaya_tharen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Took 'em long enough!

Wow, awesome post.

I think the temperature in here just went up a few degrees.

Much fun, and thankz for the PM

~Jaya~
  7. jedi7 Jedi Master

star 4
  8. TenelKaSolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Glad they finally got their act together! Can't wait for the next post!
  9. Daughterofflame Jedi Master

star 4
    Heehee. *Grins* That was great. I'm entirely glad to see that Kyp finally wisened up. :D

10. Zonoma Force Ghost

star 5
    It's about time :rolleyes: . I was getting frustrated! Kids today!

Zonoma
  11. val solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, all! Hope your summers are going well. Me, it's about time to get back to school. Where has the time gone?

Anyway, here's more Kyp...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?Wow.?

I tried to chuckle at Jaina?s understatement, but I didn?t have enough energy left. All of those dreams and fantasies??nothing compared to the reality of actually having her lying there in my arms. I turned my head so that I could look at her face flushed from all that ?talking?.

?You are a goddess,? I said with a satisfied sigh. She rewarded me with a beautiful smile that sparkled in her gorgeous eyes. Then her smile curved and became that familiar Solo grin. ?What?? I asked suspiciously, not knowing what was going to come out of her mouth next.

?You weren?t so bad yourself-- for an old man,? she quipped, propping herself up on an elbow so that she could smirk down at me.

?Hey, this old man can still get the job done, sweetheart,? I replied, and then I pushed her silky hair back over a bare shoulder. I still couldn?t believe that Jaina Solo was mine, in every sense of the word. I was afraid to blink, afraid she would simply disappear if I so much as looked away for a second, and so I kept my eyes locked on her, drinking in every single solitary detail of her face. It was a face already forever engraved in my mind, but being this close and under these circumstances offered me a whole new view.

Unfortunately, she noticed that my gaze had wandered to a ?whole new view? and smacked playfully at my chest with one hand as she pulled the sheet higher onto her body with the other. ?Pervert,? she said. Then I did laugh.

?Jaina, it?s a little late to be self-conscious, don?t you think? I mean, you did kidnap me, trick me into marrying you, and then seduce me into your bed.? I placed my hands behind my head with a self-satisfied smirk and grinned up at the ceiling. ?Wait till they hear about this!?

She smacked me again, a little harder this time. ?Ow!? She started to do it again, but I caught her wrist and pulled her struggling form down on top of mine, pressing a kiss to her protesting lips?only she didn?t protest too much. I let her go when I felt her start to melt into me. We had some serious talking to do now?real, actual speaking this time.

Really.

Her mischievous grin was back and she practically glowed. ?I wonder what the Council would think if they knew how ticklish you were?? Then she proceeded to terrorize the various locations she had discovered over the last few hours and I had to squirm around to fight her off.

Not a bad thing. But then we really did have some things to discuss.

?Jaina! Cut it out! We need to talk.?

She ceased her torture of my ticklish spots and became instantly serious. ?I know,? she said, settling into a seated position next to me, the sheet arranged modestly around her. Her hair was mussed and she looked like a woman who had been thoroughly pleased, so it was going to take all of my will power to keep my hands to myself. But we honestly needed to discuss some things.

Namely, our marriage.

?Do you want to start or should I?? she asked.

Taking another glance at her bare legs sticking out from underneath the covers, I wisely decided I should start talking as soon as possible.

?I will.? I paused to gather my thoughts and loved it when I noticed her gaze traveling over me. I stifled a grin and started to ask my questions.

?Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How?? I asked. ?Yep. That about covers it.?

?Care to be a bit more specific, Master Durron?? she said.

?Okay,? I replied with a nod. ?When exactly did you decide to do all of this??

Jaina took a deep breath before she started explaining. ?A few years ago, I??

?A few years ago?!? I interjected. ?You?ve been planning this for a few years?!?

?Not exactly but kind of. Will you let me talk?? she said in exasperation. ?Thank you. A few years ago, I started to realize some things about my life. My relationship
  12. Zonoma Force Ghost

star 5
    not mush, genuine vulnerability adn romance perhaps but definitely not too risque! it was lovely, val.
  13. MJade Jedi Knight

star 1
    Val,

What a wonderful post! This scene was so sweet. Not too mushy or risque. Just some great K/J love. Sigh. You've made a happy reader out of me. Can't wait for more.
  14. BottledUpInside Jedi Knight

star 3
    Absolutely wonderful update. I just caught up on the last two posties, three cheers for Kyp coming to his senses!!!! More soon?!?
  15. princess_melissa Jedi Master

star 4
    Definatally not to mushy or risque. it was just perfect. I needed a little bit of K/J-ness today and this fit the bill perfectly.
  16. ccp Force Ghost

star 4
    I just finished the Joiner King, and I deffinatley like the direction your going better. Great post.
  17. Valin_Halcyon Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow. Now they can finish off Li?andra!
  18. KnightJaina Force Ghost

star 1
    Simply lovely. Jaina's gifts were beautiful, and obviously had a profound effect on Kyp. The entire post was perfect. Can't wait for more. ;)

-J.
  19. val solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Zonoma-- Thanks for the encouragement. [:D] Sometimes my romance can come across really mushy and corny and I wanted to avoid it this time.

MJade-- I'm so glad I made you a happy reader! [face_dancing] Love makes me happy, too!

BottledUpInside-- Welcome! I haven't noticed your name in here before but I'm very glad you're here! :) And I'm working on the next post already.

princess melissa-- Glad I could help you out with your 'fix' today. Anything for a fellow K/J-er!

ccp-- I'm so happy you're hanging around here! It's very nice to have a guy's input and unique insights. :* And I was very disappointed in The Joiner King. The whole 'joining' concept is way too creepy for me. Long live fanfic!!!

Valin Halcyon--Welcome! Yes, they are going to have to deal with Li'andra. Why do I get the feeling that she's not going to make it easy???o_O

KnightJaina-- Thank you for the kind words! [:D] I wanted Jaina to give him something extra special that proved how much she really loves him now. The family pics popped into my mind as something that might be very meaningful to him since he's had to spend most of his life alone.

Back to work I go!....
  20. ccp Force Ghost

star 4

Yeah, I know I have seen the concept somewhere, in a movie or something, before but can't remember where. The whole book made me feel sorry for the parents, especialy Raynor's mom.
  21. jedi7 Jedi Master

star 4
    =D= As everyone said before that post was just wonderful, romantic and Jainas gift to Kyp was the best. 7
  22. val solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, 7! You always manage to encourage me with your sweet words. @};-

ccp--I saw on a thread somewhere that the 'joining' concept is similar to the Borg (?) in an old Star Trek movie. Is this what the world of EU fiction is coming to? Nickin' ideas from the Trekkies???? Just shoot me now!

And I have been bitten by another plot bunny...really hard! It's good and bad at the same time.

...must...write...stories...
  23. Jedi-Saber Jedi Knight

star 1
    Although Jaina was a little crazy in the beginning of this fic I really like it. I guess if you're desperate for some Kyp lovin you might go to any extreme to get it. :D

I wonder what her family is going to say when they find out she kidnapped Kyp and tricked him into marrying her. Leia's going to have a bit of a shock I think.

Please update soon.

J-S
  24. Ars_longa Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, I know I have seen the concept somewhere, in a movie or something, before but can't remember where.

Robert Heinlein. Methuselah's Children.

Val, new post, please& I want to see Han's and Leia's reaction... :)
  25. jaya_tharen Jedi Knight

star 3
    *sighs contentedly*

That was just what I needed right now. Thanks!

Not mush or risque, just plain great writing! I loved it.

More?

And thankz for the pm.

--Jaya--
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.