main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Absolving the Past" (An Original Trilogy/ Episode 1 crossover)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Master Mara Jade, Jun 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Thanks for letting us know. I understand.

2. Ashamaphone

Ashamaphone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    We get it, it's alright. It's not like it's the end of the world...completely. :p

3. jendiggity

jendiggity Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    upping so as not to be lost in the great beyond.....

4. jendiggity

Sep 26, 2001
  5. Lelila_Vader

Lelila_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2001
  6. Lelila_Vader

Lelila_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2001
    Merry Christmas!

7. jendiggity

Sep 26, 2001
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    |
    :)

8. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    just when i thought there's a post and the writer had forgotten to change the title *pouts*

9. Jedi Master Mara Jade

Jedi Master Mara Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    Just upping this story. I hope I get to work on it soon! (While you're bored, everyone read SbS... that book completely made me cry and gave me a hunger for Anakin and Tahiri.)

Don't worry, I will update the title if I actually have a story post - hope this doesn't throw too many people off...

Hopefully senoritis will strike me soon, so I can decide to finish this story.

:D JMMJ

10. Daath666

Daath666 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 25, 2001
    you wanna write more?! :eek: YAY! :D *makes a happy dance*

11. AngelSkywalker

AngelSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2002
    Hi, just found this and managed to finished it! It's so good!!! But how come no one is posting anymore????!!! Please post soon cuz it's too good to be left unfinished.

POST POST POST!!!!!

12. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    I would love to see more of this.

13. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    *can't stop self*
    I WANT MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!! PLEASE!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!

14. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    More, possibly? <pinches self>

YAY!

I haven't read SbS all the way through...I just can't quite bear the way the NJO is going...it's too sad.

15. jendiggity

Sep 26, 2001
  16. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
  17. AuntySnuggly

AuntySnuggly Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2001
  18. AuntySnuggly

AuntySnuggly Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2001
  19. Jedi Master Mara Jade

Nov 8, 1999
    Uppers. I spied a fic that had been locked from lack of use and it made me paranoid, so I have reached the level of desperation of upping my own fic.

:lol JMMJ

PS - I'm out of school... and I love Episode 2 except GL can't write romance... hope all the people still here are having as much fun in their lives as I am...

20. Daath666

Daath666 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 25, 2001
    of course i have fun, but...if you'd write more i'd have even more fun...i think if i re-read this fic again i'll soon be able to quote the dialogue [face_plain]

21. Enigma_X

Enigma_X Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 22, 2002
    Up you go.......

22. RingThane

RingThane Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    This is awesome! :)
    I just found it, so please...Continue!!!

23. Jedi Master Mara Jade

Nov 8, 1999
    New post! *faints* It's a fun post! Sari wrote a lot of it. It's been written for awhile, but I got mad at it because I thought people were being out of character. I've got an idea for a more serious one next... I wonder if anyone's still around after that award-winningly long hiatus. ;) BTW, this takes place *before* NA's post about Yoda....

Anakin glanced around the cave. He and Padmé were sitting near the water, and Anakin was splashing his feet, flinging droplets of water on the door Padmé was trying to nail together. He was fascinated by how the water sparkled spontaneously - seeing water in large amounts was such a new thing for him. Besides, he was feeling useless; Amidala hadn't really given him a job. I'm too young, am I? he fumed to himself. But there was too much going on for him to be sad for long.

Luke and Mara were wading into the shallow water, presumably trying to catch fish with the exotic-looking fishing pole that Han had rigged up from tree branches and other various swamp substances. So far, Han had also been the only one to work it successfully, having caught last night's dinner. Anakin had decided that fish was his new favorite food.

A loud shout and a splash brought Anakin's attention back to the water, where Mara had shoved Luke's head underwater, and was holding the fishing pole threateningly. Luke came back up, sputtering, and shoving his hair out of his eyes. He reached up, grabbed Mara's hand, and pulled her down as well. The fishing pole went flying, and Anakin started laughing and "accidentally" splashed Padmé. She shook her head, smiling, then turned back to their new door.

Anakin watched Luke and Mara trying to pull the other one under first, and couldn?t help but kick his feet in their direction. He was hot from working in the Naboo humidity all morning? a water fight looked awfully inviting at the moment. Besides, Padmé needed to loosen up. He had seen the look on her face yesterday when they had met Vader, and he knew that, being typically Amidala, she was blaming herself. Being queen gave her a daunting amount of self-confidence and communication skills, but her duties also weighed upon her, even he could see that. She did look like a person who might need to learn how to play?

He finally made a decision, and smiled mischeviously as he tiptoed away from his position in the weeds. He sneaked up behind her, taking full advantage of her concentration on her work, and when he was at just the right spot?

He jumped out at her with a war whoop, pulled Padmé to her feet, and proceeded to shove her into the water. Padmé came up, her mouth open, and a shocked expression on her face. Anakin laughed, and continued laughing at his successful attack until he found himself in the water next to her, trying to spit out the water he had swallowed and shove his bangs out of his face at the same time.

?Anakin!? she screeched at him, gasping between mouthfuls of water. ?What the Force are you trying to do ? drown me?? Anakin was surprised, he'd only been trying to get her to have some fun. Her usually perfectly groomed dark hair was soaked and escaping stands surrounded her face. But, after a second look, Anakin saw her trying to suppress a smile.

He grinned back and playfully splashed some more water at her. "How can you be a native of this planet and not know how to swim, Padmé?" he teased her. He bounced off the bottom on his toes, "It's shallow too. See?"

?Oh, I know how to swim,? she replied, laughing. ?It?s just not every day that someone in the Naboo court decides to push you into a swamp just because they feel like it, Ani??

He grinned. "They ought to." He wiped excess water from his eyes. "Must be a pretty boring place without that, Padmé... what else do they do for fun in there? Go to those Senate meetings?"

"Well, I happen to know that Senator Palpatine does like to do some kind of fighting in his spare time... kickboxing, maybe... some such thing... but I bet you'd beat him with your water any day, Ani."

24. t65flyer

t65flyer Jedi Master star 3

Oct 14, 2000
    ROTFLMAO!!!! :D :D :D :D

25. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    An update!!!

:D :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.