main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Accepting Orders For Any Books

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by strangehaven, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strangehaven

strangehaven Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2004
    ey!

just want u to know that i will be having my next shipment coming in this end of May. so if u want to order ANY books, pls email me at theboss@strange-haven.com.

here's a small list of books you may want to get:
    Voice of Fire (Alan Moore)
    Ultimate X-men vol.2 HC
    Incredible Hulk vol.2 HC
    Daredevil vol.3 HC
    Mythology: DC Comics Art of Alex Ross HC
    Born HC
    Punisher vol.3 HC
    Superman: Red Son
    Nightwing: Big Guns
    JLA: Zatanna's Search
    Outsiders: Looking For Trouble
    Sleeper: Out in the Cold
    Thor: Vikings
    Trouble
    Tetzuka's Buddha HCs
    Powers: SellOuts
    Wildcats: Full Disclosure
    Vox
    Tomorrow Stories vol.2 HC
    Flash: CrossFire
    Superman: Return to Krypton
    Birds of Prey: Of Like Minds
    Zero Hour
    Marvels 10th Anniv. HC
    Formerly Known as the Justice League
    JSA: Liberty Files
    Maxx vol.2
    Planetary: Crossing Worlds
    Superman: It's a Bird! HC
    Books from TwoMorrows (tribute books for alan davis,
    george perez, etc.)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS (to avoid any complications later on):
    1. conversion rate is basically $1=P50 with the following add-ons: P50/book for any tpb published by mainstream publishers (i.e DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, etc) P100/book for any hardcover books conversion rate will become $1=P52 when the currency exchange rate is $1=P57 or greater at any point in time up to 25 May 2004. don't worry, i will do my best to keep the conversion at the same rate.

2. new customers will have to make a 40% downpayment to deposited to my bpi account before the ordering cut-off date

3. usually my shipment schedule goes smoothly but there are instances that my package will be delayed 1-2 weeks. so please understand such things are out of my control. there also might be cases where i have to delay the box more than 2 weeks since i have to fill-up my box in order to cover overhead expenses. in such an event, i will inform you. however, i can no longer cancel your orders since some of them might have been already been purchased.

4. there are rare cases where the books you might receive have slight damages. in such cases, the best i can do for you is reduce the price of the book by P50/item. i'm really sory about this but i have no control/guarantee whatsoever on the condition of the book i will be getting. but as i said, these are rare cases.

5. the above conversion rate is only applicable for tpbs/hcs that has a retail price of $15 or more. the profit margin i get for items below $15 is not enough to cover my overhead expenses. i can still get you those items below $15 but the conversaion rate is on per case basis depending where i will get your books.

6. sometimes i get books from other sources that is not my regular distributor. if so, i will be getting less discount or no discount at all. for such cases, i will inform you first of the price of the book before i place the order for you.

7. as for ordering, you can email/txt me your orders. after which i will email back for the prices and availability of the books. then you will confirm if the said prices are acceptable to you. by the way, there will be instances that even after your final confirmation i might contact you again that your book is not available or the price has changed. the reason for this is because i usually order my books with my distributor in 2-3 batches. so if at the time you confirmed your order the books is available, it may change when i actually make the order with my distributor.

8. delivery of books will be at the following locations/time usually on a saturday. i will email/txt you 3-4 days after i receive confirmation from my shipper that my box has landed on philippines soil. Megamall 11am-1230pm Glorietta 2pm-330pm unfortunately, i live in cavite so trekking down to makati or megamall just to deliver 1-3 books is unacceptable for me (both time consuming & expensive). fortunately though, my family usually goes to makati every two weeks so we can meet then....=) Or i can have your books fedex-ed to you but the cost will be on you (usually P70-P150 depending on the weight of your orders)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.