main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx ACCESS HOLLYWOOD - TV Spot - PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by PrincessLeiaOrgana81, May 16, 2005.

1. PrincessLeiaOrgana81

PrincessLeiaOrgana81 Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    I posted this in other threads, but I need some help . . .

Hi everyone,

I waited all day to catch the special edition of Access Hollywood featuring Star Wars {it ran from 6p-7p (California time) Sunday May 15th }. I wanted to record it, and did, but all I recorded was snow :-( The power went out here a few days ago and I think it screwed up my VCR. Anyway, the way Adelphia Cable hooked my cable up I'm not surprised that this happened.

Does anyone have this recorded - good video and audio quality, and any other Star Wars TV Spots - for Sith or ANY Star Wars films/actors, etc.?

I would send my own blank VHS copy or pay for a copy from someone - price of the VHS/CD/DVD and shipping of course and maybe a little extra for the effort. I'm a student so I don't have much money But I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount. This would be greatly appreciated.

I also promised to tape this for a friend who went out of the country and now I don't have a copy. Please help me out if you can. I'd really appreciate it.

PrincessLeiaOrg@aol.com

Princess