main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Accessories: Bases, Sabers, and Guns.

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by JCfromGC, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCfromGC

JCfromGC Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    I have a few questions on some accessories and figured I'd make a topic if anyone wanted to talk accessories.

1. What is and whats the puspose of that string thing that comes with the clone commander?

2. What is up with that bronze poll that comes with Jedi Kick Obi?

3. Why determines whether or not a fig comes with a base?

Thanks.

2. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    1. To look cool.

2. To give him something to kick.

3. I think its mostly a difference between the collectable (collection 2) and action feature (collection 1) figures. Collection 2 comes with stands so that you can display them collection 1 comes without since you are going to play with it. Some of the collection one figures still have stands but usualy in that case (as with kicking Obi) it has something to do with the action feature.

3. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    JCfromGC posted on 6/14/05 9:42pm
    I have a few questions on some accessories and figured I'd make a topic if anyone wanted to talk accessories.

1. What is and whats the puspose of that string thing that comes with the clone commander?

2. What is up with that bronze poll that comes with Jedi Kick Obi?

3. Why determines whether or not a fig comes with a base?

Thanks.

[hr][/blockquote]

1. That's a zip-line, and the seemingly random piece of plastic is a handle. All that is needed to make it work are two tall, sturdy objects; lets take two cardboard boxes for examples. Place one "clasp" on one edge of the box, and the other "clasp" on the other edge of the cardboard box, and seperate them until the line is "tight". Then, place the "handle" in the Clone Commander's free hand, and place the handle on the line. As you can see, it's a zip-line. Not the best accessory, but it works. :)

2. I believe [b]Weezer[/b] handled that one.

3. See number 2.

~Vassago

4. JCfromGC

May 9, 2005
    It doesnt look cool in a ziplock bag where it is right now, how are you supposed to use it?

5. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    See my post above. :)

On another note: is it just me or is Tiin's lightsaber neon green...nearly yellow? Also, if I can ask, how does the saber that Mace Windu comes with look? Accurate?

~Vassago

6. JCfromGC

May 9, 2005
    Thanks Darth.

Ill probably just keep it in the ziplock bag,I like my troopers in formation.

I think the mace saber is fine but im not sure about the hilt.
    The figure on the other hand....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.