main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Accidental, Almost" Jag/Jaina, MMM VIII!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mira_Jade , Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Accidental, Almost

Genre
    : Humor, Romance
    Rating: PG
    Time Frame: Post LoTF
    Characters: Jaina, Jag

Summary: Strangling students, antagonizing Durron, breaking the news to her parents . . .all in a days work for Jaina Solo Fel.

Notes: Written for the wonderful Monday Mush Mania! The best thing since Jane Austen and cheesecake! [face_love]

A big shout out to Jade_eyes for her amazing beta reading skills. Without her there this viggie would not be English Teacher friendly. [:D]

[i]Accidental, Almost
    by Mira_Jade[/i]

Of all the people she had hoped to see walk through that door, he was the last one she had imagined would come to her rescue.

It was needed too. She had spent her morning stuck teaching class to the first year students ? and that was not how she had planned to spend her week of leave. Yet Luke had pleaded, and Han had pushed and now she was here, trying to teach the thick inept minds that represented the future of the Jedi Order while the men of her family took Jag aside for a 'chat.'

Right now she envied her husband. Earlier she thought that she had just gotten off easy.

There was a reason that Jaina Solo Fel wasn't a teacher. There was a very very good reason. Her one consolation in all of this mess was that now her uncle would have learned his lesson, and he'd never put her through this again . . .

She had paused in front of a teenage Duros. It was obvious that the young man was more interested in observing her as she bent over rather than trying to lift the pile of rocks he had before him, and she had to stifle the urge to flash her wedding band in his face before systematically pounding the stones into his head.

She restrained herself through the greatest force of will, instead turning to him and asking him if he needed help. And really ? she'd like to see the almighty Luke Skywalker do better than that!

?I'm trying, but nothing is happening.?

Jaina felt a twitch develop over her eye. Now, and only now did she understand the meaning behind Master Yoda's famous motto ? Do or do not, there is no try. That hadn't been friendly encouragement, oh no ? that had been nine hundred years of trying to teach thick headed students, and finally putting your. Foot. Down.

She smiled sweetly, ?Do, or do not . . .?

?There is no try,? the Duros grumbled, clearly annoyed. But at least he was now staring down at the rocks instead of her. Jaina smiled and straightened, sure that he would be fine on his own.

She looked around the class, trying to see who, if any, had properly mastered the Telekinesis exercise.

There was only one ? an arrogantly smirking young human in the corner. The youth had wind rustled black hair with thick glasses, and his hazel eyes shined in lazy confidence. ?Like this, Master??

She frowned critically before she nodded. ?Yes, that's good.?

His smirk widened, and then the rocks were swirling past each other in complicated swirls. His eyes glinted, and she could have sworn that she saw a . . . challenge in his gaze?

Oh no he didn't . . .

?C'mon. I bet you can't even do any better.?

Jaina just had a chance to growl before a voice at the door interrupted her, saving her from murdering the obnoxious young man . . .

?Jaina, dear. You know that your uncle would be displeased if his students left your care with welts.?

She locked eyes with the student and mouthed 'later' before turning to her husband. Jag Fel stood in the entrance of the classroom, half leaning against the entryway with his arms crossed lazily over his chest.

?They build character,? Jaina returned with a saccharine sweet smile. ?And isn't that a teacher's duty above all else??

Jag chuckled as he walked further into the room. ?I doubt that they need that kind of character.?

Jaina took a deep breath, and clenched her hands at her side, fighting with herself. It had been such a long day, and really, now even playful banter was just too much . . .

Jag's gaze softene

2. NightSword

NightSword Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 25, 2008
    First!

I loved this post! Jaina and Jag were just perfect. [face_love]

[face_laugh] Poor Kyp. I'm guessing that he did get beaten by one of the students, judging from his reaction.

Awesome!

3. Abeja

Abeja Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Good post! Poor Jaina. I can't think of anything worse than a room full of teenagers who are waiting to be taught by you, and then, in the end, know everything better:p
    Great job!

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great teasing. Superb mush. I love J/J together--untroubled by all that sithy nonsense. Hugs!!!

5. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Deliciously mushy... I likes it! :D

"Uncouth harpy" FTW! [face_laugh]

=D=CJM

6. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Ahhhh....J/J mush...beautiful!

7. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely response=D=[face_love]

9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    =D=Sweet, yummy mush! Love it!!=D=
    It's awesome how Jag sent the kids to pound on Kyp...without letting him know they were coming!:p
    Also, I love Kyp interrupting the Fel's in the classroom.[face_love]

10. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    I smiled all the way through this! Really well done. What a sweet scene. Jaina is learning patience, after all.

:D

11. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Very sweet! I loved how happy Jaina was in this--goodness knows she more than deserves it!

12. Jaina_Jade_Fel

Jaina_Jade_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2008
    [face_love] MUSH!!!JAG!!!!JAINA!!!BABY!!!!MUSH!!! *giggles*

nuf said. :p

Loved it.[:D]

13. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    *happy contented sigh*

Mira that was beautiful as always! The humor was so amazing and your writing is so beautiful! And the mush...[face_love] A lovely lovely response to the challenge! I vascillate between J/J and K/J...but I loves this!

Huggles!
    [face_good_luck] Irish

14. carr3107

carr3107 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2008
    Oh! This is just so sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.