main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Achey Breaky Dukes (Southern Fried Humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by BaronCoop, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaronCoop

BaronCoop Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2006
    "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" The yell reverberated throughout the forest, startling the timid wildlife. When the customized landspeeder burst through the air mere meters over the treetops, the creatures scattered in terror. Had they stayed for a moment, they would have realized that the gaudy red, white and blue paint job on the orange landspeeder wasn't threatening, and in fact merely belonged to a couple of beloved local boys. Good ol boys, you might say. The landspeeder roared down the dirt road, through the forest, only coming to rest outside a run down old house. Two boys, one blonde, one brown-haired, squirmed out of the windows on the speederand headed for the old man sitting on the porch.

"Morning Uncle Jasse." The blonde, Ekul, said.

"Morning, Ekul. Ob." Their uncle replied casually.

"How's the Wyshern Reserve today?" Asked Ob.

Glancing at the shed to the side of the house, Uncle Jasse took a moment to respond. "Not so good today boys." He paused and sighed dramatically. "I wish I didn't have to brew that stuff illegally. You know, I used to be rich!"

Ob and Ekul glanced at each other. This was an old story they were quite used to.

Uncle Jasse didn't notice, but simply began his story, staring out wistfully beyond his nephews. "Yessirree. Let me tell a little story about a man named Jasse. Rich moutnain man, really kept his family fed. Then one day he was shooting at some goons, when up from the gournd came a-bubbling lube. Tibanna gas that is. Bespin tea. Well the next thing you know, ol Jasse's house is blown up. Kin folk said 'Jasse move away from there!' They said 'Coruscanti is the place you ought to be' So he loaded up his truck, but it blew to Timbuktee." Uncle Jasse looked puzzled for a moment, then muttered to himself. "You know, it DOES sound better with some banjo. Dukey Days! Get out here and bring that banjo with you!"

"No, no Uncle Jasse!" interrupted Ob. "We know how it goes!" but it was too late, for here came their cousin, Dukey Days dressed, as always, in her trademark low-cut shorts.

"Are you SURE she's our cousin?" whispered Ekul to Ob.

Ob took a moment to gather himself before answering "Yeah, I researched it. She's definately kin."

"Well, this IS Hazard Planet. Ain't the rules a little lax around here about ..." Ekul began.

"Shut up, bro."

"Hey, can you boys give me a ride into town?" Dukey asked the two.

"Sure thang, Dukey. We're heading there now to see Moff Hogg. He said he wanted to talk to us about something."

The three of them piled into their lanspeeder, layed on their horn, which played a tune by Firgrin Dan and sped off, kicking up the dust as they drove away, screaming their trademark yell.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

2. BaronCoop

BaronCoop Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2006
    Did you ever think you had a funny idea, then you start writing and realize that your story just kinda peters out, that it's not really all THAT funny, but what the heck, you spent a little time on it so you post it anyway? Yeah, me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.