main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Acid Etched [Bao-Dur/Exile, ISSR]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Elena, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    [Written for KFM's Dueling Circle Challenge #16 - Altered States. Set between the Carth/Exile conversation and the crash on Malachor V. Features interspecies 'ship, although not the kind you would imagine, I believe. Editing courtesy of the sublime Thrawn McEwok.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cantina was raucous, more than usual. Then again, surviving almost certain death was generally something to celebrate, so maybe that was why what felt like half the population of Citadel Station was here, drinking, gambling, and just generally having a good time.

Bao-Dur was the odd man out. Alone, unsmiling, and steadily nursing his drink, there was a large radius of empty space around him at the bar. The barkeep only came near him to get him another drink, and then he scuttled to the other end of the bar and the genial TSF drunks calling for drinks, more drinks.

?Why the long face, Bao-Dur??

He looks up involuntarily, eyes flicking up and down and up again, finally settling on the speaker?s face. His mouth curves into a weak smile.

?Hello, General. How was your meeting with Admiral Onasi??

?Good,? she says, smiling. ?That doesn?t answer my question, however.?

The smile on his face wavers and falls away, replaced by a deep-seated depression. ?Oh, I was just thinking about our upcoming destination.?

?Upcoming destination?? she questions gently, eyebrow raised, and she slides into the barstool next to him.

?You mean you don?t know?? He looks at her cynically, and under his harsh, alien eyes she seems to wilt.

?I know. Just don?t want to think about it, I guess.?

The Iridonian gestures sharply to the bartender, and he scuttles over with another shot glass and a bottle of whiskey.

?Help yourself,? Bao-Dur says, nodding toward the Exile.

?Thanks,? she said, surprised, and she pours herself a glass.

They sat there awhile, the only movement coming when one of the figures would pick up the bottle and pour some more whiskey into their glass. The radius of the no-contact bubble around the zabrak expanded to include the human, and people avoided both of them in their melancholy haze.

Unexpectedly, the Exile turned and looked at Bao-Dur with a strange intensity. ?We should go, get everything ready so we-?

?Don?t worry about it,? the tech said waving his hand languidly. The drinks had made him more relaxed, more pliable. ?I took care of everything while you were gone.?

?Oh??

?Yeah, I gathered everybody up and sent them out on ?missions?. Uh, I found Mira a station to make grenades and mines, I sent HK out to buy armor and weapons, Mical is scrounging medical supplies, Visas is selling some of the stuff we?ve found, and Atton is doing what he does best: making money.? He waves in the general direction of the pazaak table to make his point.

?And what are you doing?? she questions archly. ?Sitting in a cantina drinking while the others do the work.?

Bao-Dur chuckles quietly. ?I gave my repair plan to T3. He?s overseeing the tech crew Lt. Grenn lent to us, making sure they do what I want them to do.?

The Exile laughs at this, and Bao-Dur watches her face lift up, her eyes close in mirth. ?Oh, Bao-Dur?you should have stayed in the army; you would have done well there.?

Bao-Dur snorts, almost spitting out his drink as he laughed loudly. ?What?s so funny?? the Exile demanded indignantly. ?It?s true! You like ordering people around, you like making them do stuff! And you?re good at it!?

He shakes his head, still convulsing with laughter. ?I was a terrible officer. I was always running late, always something wrong with my uniform, always getting into trouble? They were glad to see the back of me, when I left, after.?

The Exile just grinned slyly. ?I remember more of you, now that I?ve spent so much time with you. It helps that there aren?t as many zabraks in the service??

Bao-Dur just shakes his head slowly. ?You probably remember something really embarrassing, don?t you? Figures??

?Actually,? the Exile said, smi

2. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Elena: [Written for KFM's Dueling Circle Challenge #16 - Altered States. Set between the Carth/Exile conversation and the crash on Malachor V. Features interspecies 'ship, although not the kind you would imagine, I believe. Editing courtesy of the sublime Thrawn McEwok.]

("... from the sublime to the ridiculous is just a small step"? :p)

[face_blush] But, hey! All I did was suggest a few minor formatting quirks. This is yours, 'Lena...

And it's... great! :D

[:D]

This 'fic is, I think, about things unsaid and unspoken - perhaps things that words are inadequate to describe; perhaps things that words simply aren't needed to express. In that, I suppose, it forms a sort of companion piece to your Nihilus character-study, which is an odd thought...

On one level, I suppose, this is a knowing 'fic, one that isn't afraid to give a couple of winks to the reader (and which smooths them seamlessly into the flow of the narrative, loading them with meaning and context that works in-universe)...
    ?Bao-Dur, considering the circumstances, I think you can call me by my given name now.?

The most obvious theme of the 'fic, however, is, as the title puts it: [Bao-Dur/Exile, ISSR].

They're experimenting with different types of proximity, physical and emotional - different combinations, just like unlocking the door; and that's also reflected in the way that you move the story around. The opening establishes the sense of movement and shifting perspectives - the switch from an overview of the scene to a single character, to two. And as you lead the reader through the 'fic (a relationship which maps neatly into the experience of the two characters?), we see them dancing from silence to laughter to movement to seriousness to seperation. It's like a puzzle that they're trying to figure out...

... together? :D

And then, of course, that's not nearly enough words to cover everything, either in the story, or the way you tell it. The best I can do is quote a bit. :p
    ?No, no ? I?m a terrible dancer, General.?

She looks up at him through her eyelashes, oddly?betrayed. ?Liar.?

And he pulls away from her, looks at her deeply, thoughtfully. ?No,? he says slowly. ?I really can?t dance. Two left feet, General.?

She looks at him
    hard, and something about what he said pleases her. ?All right. Let?s go back to the bar, then.?

But then, on another level, or rather another scale - monumental and echoing rather than intimate and intricate - than there's the elephant in the room; or in this case, the planet that no-one wants to talk about...
    The smile on his face wavers and falls away, replaced by a deep-seated depression. ?Oh, I was just thinking about our upcoming destination.?

?Upcoming destination?? she questions gently, eyebrow raised, and she slides into the barstool next to him.

?You mean you don?t know?? He looks at her cynically, and under his harsh, alien eyes she seems to wilt.

?I know. Just don?t want to think about it, I guess.?

So they try to change the subject, move away...

He shakes his head, still convulsing with laughter. ?I was a terrible officer. I was always running late, always something wrong with my uniform, always getting into trouble? They were glad to see the back of me, when I left, after.?

Pause.

Even when, at the end, the 'fic allows the name of the place to be said, it remains something shadowy and nebulous - we're not told directly why, or how... almost as though Malachor V is too big for such description, limitation, rationalization. And we're back to the theme of things that can't be said again.
    In his dreams, a black planet seethes, and in its death throes writhes most horribly. It is unholy, and unconsecrated, and the bodies of the dead lie there unburied.

This is Malachor V, he thinks before waking, but when he does wake up, he doesn?t remember.

3. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    Interesting. Very interesting, actually. There's something about this that catches my attention; you've somehow captured the very essence of what that game felt like - the seething grayness, the fundamental shadow, and the hopeless hopefulness that is born out despite everything indicating that the contrary ought to be true. [face_thinking]

There's a sense of quiet desperation here, a "tomorrow we die so sleep with me tonight" sense that is, of course, ultimately defeated, adding to the darkness of the piece as a whole. I find your characterization to be nearly flawless... though in some sense, the nature of the characters is limiting, as well.

There is also something of the feel of Bao-Dur's alienness here, a feeling that he is simply, in some fundamental way, [ij]different[/i] - not wrong, of course, but certainly different. That fascinates me; it is something that is very rarely seen even in profic, where the most that is typically done with that idea is changing speech patterns instead of communicating the actual difference in relating to the universe. I like very much that you took the perspective of Bao-Dur, as well, because I don't think I've ever seen that done; every KotOR fic takes the perspective of the Exile in situations like this.

I think what is most compelling about this is Bao-Dur's sense of duty, his unrelenting will that what must be done, must be done - and that any other feeling or sense of desire is completely secondary, if not entirely tertiary to the importance of duty. Also, the sense that he really doesn't want anything with the Exile, unlike every other male member of the party (except Canderous)... even where the Exile might want something from him.

Fascinating stuff. I wish I were able to more coherently review it; I may, in fact, try to do so later when I can better think through all of my perceptions on it. Overall though: very good job.

- Keralys

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    No idea about the game, but this is wonderful. I find myself quite impressed with Bao-Dur and rather sad for the General. I do like how he continues to call her that even after express permission to use her given name.

Very well done Elana!! =D=

5. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    i always was interested in the relationship between bao-dur and the exile and i can't imagine it being portrayed any better then what you do with this! on it's surface it's just 2 friends talking in a cantina but you give it so many layers that make this the beautiful piece of work it turned out to be!
    =D=

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Incredibly well done! =D=

7. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    Thrawn:

"... from the sublime to the ridiculous is just a small step"?

You said it, not me.

And it's... great!

*blushes*

This 'fic is, I think, about things unsaid and unspoken - perhaps things that words are inadequate to describe; perhaps things that words simply aren't needed to express. In that, I suppose, it forms a sort of companion piece to your Nihilus character-study, which is an odd thought...

*grins* Or, it could be that my writing style has improved/matured and you?re just noticing now because of all the KotOR fic I?ve been tossing out.

They're experimenting with different types of proximity, physical and emotional - different combinations, just like unlocking the door; and that's also reflected in the way that you move the story around.

Yes. But that;s true of most of the characters in KotORII. The Exile, it?s inferred, spent most of her exile alone, traveling. After the war, Bao-Dur seems to have traveled around the galaxy trying to do penance for his part in Malachor V. When she meets him on her journey, he?s working solo on the Telos Restoration Project. I?ve heard that Brianna, the Handmaiden, tells the male Exile that Bao-Dur, while greatly respected on Telos, is a solitary figure. The Exile is the only one he will seek out. Their journey in KotOR II ? and the journey of most of the others ? is one of trust, of learning to lean and support others.

The opening establishes the sense of movement and shifting perspectives - the switch from an overview of the scene to a single character, to two. And as you lead the reader through the 'fic (a relationship which maps neatly into the experience of the two characters?), we see them dancing from silence to laughter to movement to seriousness to seperation. It's like a puzzle that they're trying to figure out...

... together?

It?s all unconscious, although my gut instinct is rarely wrong. All unconscious!

But then, on another level, or rather another scale - monumental and echoing rather than intimate and intricate - than there's the elephant in the room; or in this case, the planet that no-one wants to talk about...

Yes! Malachor V = very important?

So they try to change the subject, move away...

*grins wryly* Well, it is their impending death coming up?more than that, though, is that to talk of Malachor V is to invite all sorts of uncomfortable questions in. And the Exile and Bao-Dur are very happy with their status quo.

Pause.

Even when, at the end, the 'fic allows the name of the place to be said, it remains something shadowy and nebulous - we're not told directly why, or how... almost as though Malachor V is too big for such description, limitation, rationalization. And we're back to the theme of things that can't be said again.

Have I mentioned how much I love you, lately?

And of course, Malachor V isn't just a "black planet" - it was a gravity-well weapon, built by Bao-Dur under the Exile's command. It is described as a "wound in the Force". Even if only in memory, it's a massive black abyss that draws everything towards it. A focus, however much people might try to draw away from it. Like the pupil of an unblinking eye.

YES! Malachor V is the focal point of KotOR II. Everything you do, everything you say and think and feel, lead back to that horrible place. Because you created it ? you took part in it, took part in the infliction of that ?wound in the Force?. Everyone at that battle did, to a point.

The Exile is not the wound, but she is the effect. Everyone who survived that battle is an echo, and as they walked through the galaxy, the echo spread, until they met and conflicted. Sion, Nihilus, Kreia, Revan, Malak, Bao-Dur, the Exile, and Carth Onasi ? they all interact in strange, difficult ways.

Of course, in a way, Malachor V is what binds the two of them together; they're drawn into proximity by effect of the gravity well - metaphorially, metaphysically, or

8. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Elena: You said it, not me.

But knowing you, it was exactly what you wanted me to say... :p

*blushes*

*grins*

*grins* Or, it could be that my writing style has improved/matured and you?re just noticing now because of all the KotOR fic I?ve been tossing out.

Hmm... *thinks* A lot of your 'fic has often been about language, culture, communication and hostility... I guess maybe it's the combination of context, timing, and style. But I still think there's a bright star/black planet contrast, and also a Nihilis vs. Bao/Ex one... maybe it's inevitable? [face_thinking]

Yes. But that;s true of most of the characters in KotORII. The Exile, it?s inferred, spent most of her exile alone, traveling. After the war, Bao-Dur seems to have traveled around the galaxy trying to do penance for his part in Malachor V. When she meets him on her journey, he?s working solo on the Telos Restoration Project. I?ve heard that Brianna, the Handmaiden, tells the male Exile that Bao-Dur, while greatly respected on Telos, is a solitary figure. The Exile is the only one he will seek out. Their journey in KotOR II ? and the journey of most of the others ? is one of trust, of learning to lean and support others.

Hmm... then again, there's a difference between learning to overcome obstacles, which can be grim - and the learning curve that's fun to climb together...

Maybe you've just converted me to this 'ship, but it sounds to me like Bao and Ex complete each other, in a way that's natural... they're alone, until/unless they're together... maybe it's a dangerous combination, though...? [face_thinking]

It?s all unconscious, although my gut instinct is rarely wrong. All unconscious!

Your unconscious lives in your guts? Well, they do say now that the belly has some of the electrochemical behaviours of a brain... ;)

*had a haggis for supper, and feeling very mellow and content*

Yes! Malachor V = very important?

:p *snorts in amusement*

*grins wryly* Well, it is their impending death coming up?more than that, though, is that to talk of Malachor V is to invite all sorts of uncomfortable questions in. And the Exile and Bao-Dur are very happy with their status quo.

*nods* That's very true... like I said, they complete each other? o_O

Pause.

Heh.

Have I mentioned how much I love you, lately?

Mischief! :D [face_laugh] [:D]

No, as it happens, but the only appropriate answer in this context is "I know"...

:p

YES! Malachor V is the focal point of KotOR II. Everything you do, everything you say and think and feel, lead back to that horrible place. Because you created it ? you took part in it, took part in the infliction of that ?wound in the Force?. Everyone at that battle did, to a point.

The Exile is not the wound, but she is the effect. Everyone who survived that battle is an echo, and as they walked through the galaxy, the echo spread, until they met and conflicted. Sion, Nihilus, Kreia, Revan, Malak, Bao-Dur, the Exile, and Carth Onasi ? they all interact in strange,
    difficult ways.

:D Is that the point? They stand at odd angles, interruping the wavelengths - like gravitic anomalies in themsleves? They don't fall into line. And by refusing to, they prove the lie of the agendas of Jedi and Sith alike...

*Elena hands chocolate chip cookie to Thrawn*

*munch* :cool:

Thanks!

?He?s the only one who really understands, somehow??

*tries to place the quote*

Um... you lost me!

*cheers* I think you?ve just provided the best answer to the speculation on why Kreia can?t see/hear Bao-Dur. It?s a better answer than ?he?s an alien, that?s why??

:p Isn't it obvious? o_O ;) [face_thinking]

*smiles* I?m trying very hard not to be zapped by the ?Prequel Laser? and toss off some sub-standard shoddy piece of work just because.

Well, at least it won't be six hours of film that break a generation's heart... :p

*nods head* Revan may have orchestrated the whole thing,

9. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Okay, I'm back now.

I really want to say something appreciative about this, something suitably interesting in praise of your story as befits it, but since Thrawn and Keralys have covered nearly everything else, I'll have to settle with simply stating my initial reactions to it.

I enjoyed it immensely, though in a rather odd way I'm still trying to define. I suppose that might have been your intention though, as the story itself seems to be like that. Not so much is said here as subtly hinted at, the memories of the Exile and Bao-Dur, the implications of her teasing, drunken invitations to him, the vague dread and trepidation at what must be done, of the task ahead.

It seems almost like a chiffon cake, full of texture and flavours half-hinted at that tease you and evaporate in a moment, but one meant to be eaten at a funeral, or a memorial service, and I mean that in an entirely positive way, if such a thing can be imagined.

Admittedly, I must confess to being unfamiliar with these characters, even moreso than Revan and his companions, but in a way that might have merely added to my absorbment in the story. For all that I knew of them before, once immersed I might have been just another soldier, watching the scene unfold from across the bar, wondering also, if the next day would be my last.

As we of the Mandalore say, ori'jatne, ner vod.

10. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    Thrawn:

But knowing you, it was exactly what you wanted me to say...

"...silence..."

Hmm... *thinks* A lot of your 'fic has often been about language, culture, communication and hostility... I guess maybe it's the combination of context, timing, and style. But I still think there's a bright star/black planet contrast, and also a Nihilis vs. Bao/Ex one... maybe it's inevitable?

Well, if you say so...

Maybe you've just converted me to this 'ship, but it sounds to me like Bao and Ex complete each other, in a way that's natural... they're alone, until/unless they're together... maybe it's a dangerous combination, though...?

Well, they did win the war, and less than a decade later, they then save the galaxy again.

Of course, they do so by destroying planets...

Your unconscious lives in your guts? Well, they do say now that the belly has some of the electrochemical behaviours of a brain...

*pokes tummy*

*snorts in amusement*

Hey, you'd be amazed how many people forget!

Mischief!

No, as it happens, but the only appropriate answer in this context is "I know"...

*pokes carbonite ewok*

Is that the point? They stand at odd angles, interruping the wavelengths - like gravitic anomalies in themsleves? They don't fall into line. And by refusing to, they prove the lie of the agendas of Jedi and Sith alike...

Right Angles [Carth Onasi, Bao-Dur, Exile]

+++++++++++++

Carth looked at the two Jedi disbelievingly. "Say again?"

The Iridonian grinned and looked at the Exile, and the Exile grinned and looked at him, and Carth really wished he had kept Mission around, because she was sane. Relatively, anyway.

"We think we can take care of that little Sith problem you have," the Exile said, exaggerating and elongating the words. "And it's easy. All we need is an interdictor, a minefield, two cruisers and five wrecks. Oh, and a wing of starfighters and the 175th Engineering Corps. Any problems?"

Carth sighed, and rubbed his eyes. "Tell me why you want them, and maybe I'll know..."

+++++++++

Well, at least it won't be six hours of film that break a generation's heart...

*sniffles* I know!

They won, though... didn't they?

Well, they won the Mandalorian Wars, yeah. But they managed to destroy most of the uncorrupted Navy while they were at it, and what they did probably helped break the Jedi Order, even more than what Revan did.

...then again, that's what Revan wanted.

Hmm?

She loves me...
    She loves me not...
    She loves me...
    She loves me not...
    She...

Cheek!

Quiet_Mandalorian:

I enjoyed it immensely, though in a rather odd way I'm still trying to define. I suppose that might have been your intention though, as the story itself seems to be like that. Not so much is said here as subtly hinted at, the memories of the Exile and Bao-Dur, the implications of her teasing, drunken invitations to him, the vague dread and trepidation at what must be done, of the task ahead.

*grins* KotORII is a lot subtler than the first one - I was trying to hit that feeling.

It seems almost like a chiffon cake, full of texture and flavours half-hinted at that tease you and evaporate in a moment, but one meant to be eaten at a funeral, or a memorial service, and I mean that in an entirely positive way, if such a thing can be imagined.

Wow. A boy just compared my 'fic to cake. Thrawn, I'm sorry, but you've just been replaced in my affections...

Admittedly, I must confess to being unfamiliar with these characters, even moreso than Revan and his companions, but in a way that might have merely added to my absorbment in the story. For all that I knew of them before, once immersed I might have been just another soldier, watching the scene unfold from across the bar, wondering also, if the next day would be my last.

I'm glad it got that response from you, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

As we of the Manda

11. Quiet_Mandalorian

Apr 19, 2005
    Indeed? I hope to play it someday, hopefully before KotOR III is released.:p

Well, it seemed a rather appropriate metaphor.[face_peace]

Does this mean you'll be changing your title to "The Mandalorian's Hand"?[face_whistling]:p

And I, in turn, am glad you wrote it.:)

*catches her in mid-swoon*

12. Art_Of_War

Art_Of_War Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    Wow....

Quite possibly the best interplay between the Exile and Bao-Dur yet to be seen on the boards.=D=

Keep up the good work.

13. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Elena: "...silence..."

*shares*

Well, if you say so...

From a certain point of view? [face_thinking]

Well, they did win the war, and less than a decade later, they then save the galaxy again.

So did Han and Leia... hrm, hang on - Han and Luke?! :eek: [face_laugh]

Of course, they do so by destroying planets...

:D This is Star Wars? :cool:

*pokes tummy*

And what does it say?

Hey, you'd be amazed how many people forget!

Well, LFL, DelRey and all the profic authors lost track of the fact that Jaina and Jag fought together for the better half of a year between DT:R and BP... :p

*pokes carbonite ewok*

[face_laugh] I want to take that image and frame it!! [face_blush] :D

Right Angles [Carth Onasi, Bao-Dur, Exile]

[:D] Brilliant!

*sniffles* I know!

*passes tissues* We'll always have fanfic?

Well, they won the Mandalorian Wars, yeah. But they managed to destroy most of the uncorrupted Navy while they were at it, and what they did probably helped break the Jedi Order, even more than what Revan did.

...then again, that's what Revan wanted.

Revan knew what he wanted? [face_worried] :confused: ;)

Cheek!

:p

*melts*

:mad: [face_not_talking] :p

- The Imperial Ewok

14. Quiet_Mandalorian

Apr 19, 2005
    Sorry, Thrawn.;)

15. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    Quiet Mandalorian:

Indeed? I hope to play it someday, hopefully before KotOR III is released. :p

*confides* I like the sequel better than the original. It's got a better feel.

Well, it seemed a rather appropriate metaphor. [face_peace]

Oh, no, I'm not complaining...

Does this mean you'll be changing your title to "The Mandalorian's Hand"? [face_whistling] :p

No, but it does mean I've added a little something for you in my sig. bar...

And I, in turn, am glad you wrote it.:)

*blushes*

*catches her in mid-swoon*

*looks up at him* Ooh...You're a keeper.

Art Of War:

Wow....

Quite possibly the best interplay between the Exile and Bao-Dur yet to be seen on the boards.

Keep up the good work.

*grins happily* Thanks!

Thrawn:

From a certain point of view?

That's what you say when you have nothing else to say...

So did Han and Leia... hrm, hang on - Han and Luke?!:eek: [face_laugh]

Well, hopefully Han and Luke are not engaging in a romantic relationship...

:DThis is Star Wars?:cool:

*laughs* Point taken.

And what does it say?

It says...it says...it says I should stop eating so many Saltines. It's not good for me.

Oh, and it has an idea for a [Bastila, Yuthura]...

Well, LFL, DelRey and all the profic authors lost track of the fact that Jaina and Jag fought together for the better half of a year between DT:R and BP...

Y'know, I read a pretty good fanfic about that missing time on ff.n at few years ago...

[face_laugh] I want to take that image and frame it!![face_blush]:D

*offers picture*

[:D] Brilliant!

I know...*modest*

*passes tissues* We'll always have fanfic?

*smiles damply* That's true... *blows nose*

Revan knew what he wanted?

Er...maybe? Kinda? Sorta? He wanted the Mandalorians to be gone and the Republic to suffer an extreme blow to the infrastructure...

Easier for him to snap it up, y'see.

":mad: [face_not_talking] :p"

Now, now, don't get jealous...

Elena

16. Quiet_Mandalorian

Apr 19, 2005
    [face_thinking] That's interesting to hear you say that. I'm going to look forward to trying it out, when the opportunity arises.

Didn't think you were, but I can be rather reticent about such things.;)

*reads it*

I'll let you know if I have any assignments. [face_cowboy][face_peace]

[:D]

*is flattered*[face_blush]

Exactly.:p

Vaabi gar copaani bah miit'gaanar Bastila bal Yuthura, ra Bastila ti Yuthura?[face_thinking]

Don't mind him, young lady. He's simply reverting to attempts at alpa-male dominance displays.:p

I'll see if I can get you a review for the Canderous vignette in Falsities later on today, or perhaps tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.