main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ackbar and village

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by VadersApprentice, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VadersApprentice

VadersApprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2004
    Does anyone know if they ever made a poster or a standup or admiral ackbar?

Second wats a good price for ewok village? I've been looking to buy one for my ewoks.

2. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    what a coincidence! i was at the local mall today and the FYE (that's a cd/dvd store) had a stand-up Vader outside. attached to it was a whole sheet of character standups for 24.99 that you could get there. the first one on the list was admiral ackbar.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    The standees were made by Advance Graphics between 1993 and 1999. I have the Boba Fett standee. The price given in 'A Universe of Star Wars Collectables' for Ackbar is 25.00 US so the store in the previous post is right on the money on this one. The Fett and Slave Leia are listed at 30.00 US, all of the others at 25.00 US.
    As far as the Ewok village goes, there are two Ewok playsets listed. The first is the Ewok Village from 1983. If boxed, the book says 125.00 US. If loose with all the parts, 50.00 US. The second is an Ewok Hut from 1984. In the box, it is priced at 50.00 US. Loose with all the bits, 15.00 US. Ebay is probably your best bet for this.

4. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    I'm trying to get an Ewok Hut Playset for my daughter on ebay, but it keeps going way over $50. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.