main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Across the Stars {J/Z viggie}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kit_Kat, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit_Kat

Kit_Kat Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2005
    Title~ Across the Stars
    Timeframe~ Post Dark Nest, AU
    Characters~ Jaina Solo&Zekk
    Genre~ romance I guess, I really don't know
    Keywords~ J/Z, death :_|
    Summary~ It's only a short viggie, read it.
    Notes~ I was extremely bored so i did this.
    Disclaimer~ Jaina belongs to Zekk, and they belong to overking GLucas. I heard the words to this song, so I guess those aren't mine either. But i rearranged them alittle. Can't remember the artisit, though.
    Here I go...

No More

Jaina Solo kneeled down next to the water on the unknown planet. She had run away. Away from it all. It was too much. In her heart she loved Zekk, but things were too complicated. Jag had been MIA for the past and finally his bones had shown up. She was partly happy that he was dead, yet rocked knowing he was gone forever.

But Zekk wasn't. She felt him reaching out to her throug their old bond. He had been such a great friend when they were younger. Yet with the Vong War, they had grown apart. And after Myrkr, it had all ended. Yet having just gone two years in a bond with him rekindled that great friendship. They were slightly closer but not as they had been.

She wanted all the pain to go away. For Good. Jaina Didn't want to feel anything.

She dipped her hand in the cold water of the rushing river. It was numbing. Bringing back out her hand, she made a decision.

"I love you, Zekk."

/\/\/\/\/\

Zekk stared down at the holo of him and Jaina. It had been years ago, on their graduation night. It was really the whole gang, but he focused on him and Jaina. Raynar and Lusa were shyly holding hands. Next to them were Jacen and Tenel Ka, bith of them with smirks. On the end were Anakin and Tahiri, smiling brightly. And in the middle there he and Jaina stood; her arms around his back and vice-versa in a tight embrace.

He stared down at the dagger in his hands. A tear landed on it. Jaina had abandoned him for good. And she had made that clear. She didn't want to see him anymore ever again. His heart ached, and that terrible ache consumed him day in and day out. The load was overwhelming his soul, killing him.

He wanted to end it for good.

"I love you, Jaina," he wispered and brought up the dagger.

/\/\/\/\/\

And across the stars, together they died. Forever bound by their final words to eachother that went unheard. Jaina's body floated to a nearby city and was reported as suicide. In her pocket was a final letter to Zekk, telling him she loved him forever. Zekk was found with the dagger in his heart, a simple note in his hand. It read;

After all this has past, I still will remain
    After I've cried my last
    Though it won't be today
    Someday I'll hope again
    And there'll be beauty from the Pain

I love you, Jaina Solo

And they brought the bodies together, to bury lovers from Across the Stars. And so they rested, side by side into eternity.

*~*~*The End

2. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

That was really good, and really sad all at the same time.It reminded me of Romeo and Juliet. It was sad that they both died without knowing that the other one loved them. :_|

3. Kit_Kat

Aug 4, 2005
    Thanks.I was bored. Like I am now. I think I might one for Jacen&Tenel Ka [face_devil]

*hands out Kleenex*

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Awww, that is sad. Geesh, wish when I was bored, I'd get inspired to write. :p

5. Kit_Kat

Aug 4, 2005
    thank you, Healer

6. Lyrienne

Lyrienne Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2004
    Wow, this was so beautifully sad! I loved it! :D

7. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    This is really sad!!! :_|

Exellent job, Kit_Kat!

(I like ur sig, :D )

C @};- S

8. Kit_Kat

Aug 4, 2005
    thanks all. :D

should I put it up at StarWars&More?

9. Kit_Kat

Aug 4, 2005
    bumpy

10. Kit_Kat

Aug 4, 2005
    bumpity

11. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Awwww.... that was so sad! :(

Kit_Kat, how could you?!

*sighs* ah well, it was very well written for such a sad, angsty short tale of the Star Crossed Lovers - makes me think of the EP2 soundtrack!

12. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Awww, poor Zekkie and Jaina!!

*sigh* If they could've just admitted it while they were still living...

Wonderfully angsty and sad. Great job!

13. Kit_Kat

Aug 4, 2005
    Thanks Jade_Max and ZekksGoddess

Kit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.