main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Across the Stars - Yuuzhan Vong War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediDingo, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    "I had fought the worst of all wars, and witnessed the redemption of evil. I've seen balance restored to the Force. But order can turn to chaos? as it did when I was born. Now, with my loved ones and my loyal allies, I face a new challenge unlike any before. And I'm not sure if this time we can win."
    ¯Luke Skywalker reminiscing on the war

The entire Galaxy is in disarry as they recover from their wounds made by an extragalatic species known as the Yuuzhan Vong. The New Republic forces were able to repel the invasion, but with great costs. The famous Wookie companion of Han Solo, Chewbacca gave his life on Sernpidal as it's moon came crashing down on the planet. The New Republic mustered it's forces, defeating the Vong at Helska IV. But the forces they defeated were only scouts for the main invasion force. Now the galaxy prepares for the greatest war ever in history. This war is not about Empires and Republics, this war is not about Jedi and Sith, this war is about survival.

It has been two months since the battle of Helska IV, and the galaxy awaits the Yuuzhan Vong attack that is to come. The lines have been drawn, it's the entire galaxy vs. the Vong. Many will die in the coming years, it is up to you to either defend the galaxy...or destory it.

The Factions

The Jedi Order (I'll only accept five Jedi for now. Can't have everyone Jedi, thats just no fun.)
    The New Republic
    The Imperial Remnant
    The Peace Brigade
    The Chiss Ascendancy
    The Yuuzhan Vong

None of your characters will be allowed to be canon characters. We may come in contact with some, but I'll be in charge of that.

The Rules:

-Please PM your character sheets to me
    -Not every one has to be a special op's type of person. I encourage you to be an 'average joe' in the RPG too. An example would be just being an ordinary solider, smuggler, or engineer. You don't have to be the best your faction has to offer.
    -Please try to keep soley OOC posts after the start of the game to a minimum. If there?s something that needs addressed, add it onto an IC post or send a PM.
    -No One Liners
    -Combat will be turn based
    -Do not god mode and no auto-kills or hits.
    -Be aware that you can die.
    -Do not take control another characters without their permission.
    -Don?t try to carry to much stuff. A being can only bear so many items in their packs or pockets.
    -Don?t curse, or if you must, use Star Wars curses like ?Kriff?,?Frak?,?Emperor?s Black Bones?, ?Sith Spit?, ?Poodoo?, ect.
    -Save for the GM, you will be limited to 1 character, though additional characters will be allowed ti the GM's permission.
    -Try to post regularly. If you are absent for more than a week without warning, the GM will move your character so the group doesn?t lag behind. If you?re going to be gone, please be courteous and tell the group.
    -I know people have a penchant for playing the familiar, but being an alien species doesn?t hurt. Give it a try!
    -If you have any questions concerning planets, factions or anything about the era you need to ask

Character Sheets:
    Name:
    Species:
    Height:
    Skin Color:
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Homeworld:
    Weapons:
    Possessions:
    Profession:
    Languages:
    Allignments:
    Appearance:
    Biography:

2. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    GM Approved for LordPullus

Character Sheets:
    Name: Nol Ent Skanno
    Species: Falleen

Appearance: Known as a seductive race the Falleen are attractive to most near humanoid speices, and Nol Ent is no exception to the rule. His skin is a light tinge of green, and blue with a silky feel to it. He is completely bald except for a pony tail extending from the center of the back of his head down past his shoulders. Nol Ent is a well defined physically with his upper portion of his body hardened from decades of lightsaber praciticing with his legs mucsles taunt yet flexiable which fits his style of fighitng. He has a piercing shade of aqua blue color of eyes, and his lips are a dark red shade.

Height: 6ft 3in
    Weight: 218 lbs
    Skin Color: Mixed of Blue/Green
    Eye Color: Deep Green
    Hair Color: Pure Black bald cut except for traditional single think braid extending down from back of scalp.

Homeworld: Tarpani Sector
    Weapons: Grey colored Duelist Lightsaber
    Possessions: Family Crest Necklace. Lightsaber.
    Profession: Jedi Knight
    Languages: Basic, and Huttinese.
    Allignments: Force/Jedi Order/New Republic
    Appearance: Light color tunic, and pants with white high cut boots. Black Outer Robe.

Biography: Not much is known about the Falleen Jedi Knight before he entered the Jedi Academy. All is known that the bitter Force sensitive Falleen who came into the Academy is barely even recognizable in the wise, humorous Jedi Knight who despite his solemn appearance still gives of the aura of one that held esteemed positions of power in a former life.

His affinity with the Living Force is where Nol draws his tremendous strength in battle, and his natural abilities make him a dashing warrior. Not one to openly engage in situations were words are the primary source of ammunition Nol opts to remains silent meditating on the moment though his tongue is far from incompetent.

Nol takes what he needs from his past, but does not dwell nor care to talk about it. None, but the Grandmaster to which his new life if owed know of his orgins. In his time so far Nol has learned of certain things, and one of them is a motto he swears by.

Peace is not an object that is negotiable.

3. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    sending CS

4. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    Gm Approved for Mister_Master

Name:Kael Olis.

Species:Human.

Height:6'3.

Skin Color:light tan.

Eye Color:dark blue.

Hair Color:auburn .

Homeworld:Coruscant.

Weapons:Duel Bladed red LightSaber,DH-17 blaster pistol

Possessions:Imperial Red guard symbol,Lightsaber,blaster,crono,comlink,Battle Armor,ect.

Profession:Imperial Red guard Dark Jedi.

Languages:Basic,huttese,and other assortment of languages.

Allignments:Imperials/Force/Dark Jedi.

Appearance http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/20/Royal_Guard.jpg

his Auburn hair and Dark Blue eyes aren't the only things that make woman fall for him,he has a strong body with muscle that you can tell are there and vains that look like there going to pop out grab you and pull you in.his big build makes him a fearsome opponent.he has a scar that connects from his Right ear to his Jaw.
    he has thick wavy hair and thin eyebrows,when he wears his armor he truly is a frightening warrior.

Biography:he trained on Yinchorr to become a royal guard for Palpatine.his training took place about the same time as Kir Kanos had his training,he was a year behind him in his training,he had met him a couple of times and watched him fight.when the Emperor died and the rest of the red guards were murdered he vanished,and didn't return until after Thrawn died.he tried to join the Jedi but they wouldn't take him unless he left the dark side behind,he didn't want to,so he left republic space and now travels the outer rim.when the time is right he will return and fight.

----------------

Gm Approved for Tog

Name: Troga Grue
    Species: Bothan
    Height: 5' 6''
    Fur Color: Black
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Black
    Homeworld: Tatooine
    Weapons: Small automatic gun ((Uzi like)), A small hide-able pistol, and a belt of thermal detonators.
    Possessions: Holograph picture of his mother
    Profession: Mercenary
    Languages: Bothanese. Huttinese, Basic
    Alignments: Money
    Appearance: The black furred bothan usually dresses in a pair of baggy dark-green pants, He also wears an armored vest with a white undershirt. He mane is cut shaven short, almost to what bothans call bald.
    Biography: Troga was born on Tatooine to a whore of a mother, Troga was lucky that his father (one of his mother's customers) was a bothan as well. Growing up in the scumy streets of Mos Esily, Troga learned how to sneak, how to steal, how to lie, and how to kill... After his mother died, Troga put his street skill to work for the Hutts, petty crimes and murders all around. The Bothan found out that we has pretty good with explosives and started using them as his main way of killing. At the age of 18, Troga went into the Mercenary life. Now at the age of 23, the explosive loving Bothan is a merc for hire in the Yuuzhan Vong War.

5. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    so when are we going to start?

6. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    We'll start soon, I want to give more time for more people to join. So if you guys can find some people, that'd be great. I'm thinking Friday night, or the next morning. I promise you guys this RPG will be super fun.

Approved for WISE_JEDI12

Name: Dacen Mano
    Species: Human

Height: 6'1
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Brown with flecks of Grey
    Homeworld: Taanab

Weapons: Modified E-11 Blaster Rifle, IR-5 Blaster Pistol, Combat Knife with cortosis weave and 4 small holdout blasters stashed on his person at all times
    Possessions: Datapad, grappling hook, and small first aid and survival kit
    Profession: Career Soldier
    Languages: Galactic Basic, Binary(understands), Huttese, Bothan
    Allignments: New Republic

Appearance: A tall man standing at 6'1 Dacen Mano posses many intimidating features. He posses thick biceps and a cut chest and six pack and well defined legs all due to his military service. His brown hair is kept relatively short even with his "modified" grooming status. He also has constant stubble. Usually he can be found in military fatigues with worn in Rancor Skin boots. Though his appearance may change depending on the mission.

Biography: Born on Tanaab Dacen Mano like his father was a hardscrabble farmer for worse or better. Like his father Dacen signed up for the Militia on his planet which defended against Pirate Raids the second he was old enough. Being a farming planet Tanaab was especially weakened by the Empires ever increasing taxes so when he was 19 him and a couple buddies joined the Rebellion.

Dacen at first other than graduating top of his boot class led a lackluster military career, till Hoth. During the battle of Hoth he saved his entire company from certain death, then when he returned to battle he downed a walker using a turret. This led him to being promoted to Sergeant and given a fistful of medals and ribbons. His heroic actions also earned the attention of Rebel intelligence where he helped out Bothan intelligence teams and performed many missions off the books.

After the Galactic Civil war he was promoted to Captain and given a 6 month leave. There he did what most career soldiers do on leave get drunk, a lot and spend some "quality time" with the local women of many exotic planets. When the Yuuzhan Vong invaded Helska IV Dacen was called upon for his special skills and began to get ready for the coming war

7. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    Here is my own character. We'll be starting tonight or tomorrow morning. Most likely tonight.

Character Sheets:
    Name: Kao'tak (Kao)
    Species: Rutian Twilek
    Height: 6'5
    Skin Color: Rare turquoise
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: None
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Weapons: His Ship the Manticore
    Possessions: None
    Profession: Naval Commander
    Languages: Ryl, Lekku, Basic, Bothanese, Huttese, Binary
    Allignments: New Republic
    Appearance: Kao wears the standard New Republic military suit when on duty, when off duty he enjoys to wear his long brown robes with-out his shirt
    Biography: Kao'tak only knows hard work. Born on the city-planet of Coruscant with his three other sibilings. At the young age of ten, Kao enrolled to the Imperial Navy. Up until he was nineteen, he had served the Empire as a TIE fighter pilot. He was sometimes called the "Ryloth Storm", due to his intensity in battle. But after witnessing the Empire's evil deeds first hand, through his sister he met and joined the Rebellion.
    Kao was invovled in serval battles for the Rebellion, proving himself over and over again. He began to climb the ranks, leading an entire battle group in the Liberation of Coruscant from the Empire. He was also was in the Thrawn campgains, and was a major asset in many of the battles.
    Kao'tak is the commander of the captial MC80 ship, the Manticore.

8. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    GM Approved for Indigo Firestorm

Name:Shaalir Rech (nickname Shal)
    Species:Shistavanen
    Height:6'3"
    Skin Color:
    Eye Color:red
    Hair Color:Brown Fur
    Homeworld:Uvena Prime
    Weapons:Blaster pistol and stun baton
    Possessions:weapons and flightsuit
    Profession:pilot
    Languages:shistavanen, basic
    Alignments:New Republic
    Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/
    1/11/Shistavanen_NEGAS.jpg
    Biography: One of the rare shistavanen that is outgoing, Shal is a practiced pilot and an abnormally good tracker. He is quick to anger, but incredibly loyal and tries to make freinds wherever he can.

9. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    OOC: Alright guys, we are going to begin. Kael, and Troga are both assinged to be working for the Imperials. Kael is the personal body gaurd to the Imperial delegate, Moff Vius, and Troga has also been hired to protect the Moff. Jedi Nol Ent has been assigned to the ship, the Manticore, as adviser and warrior. Shaalir and Dacen are also on the Manticore.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/MC80_Home_One_type_Star_Cruiser

Have fun guys.

IC:
    Commander Kao'tak
    The Manticore

Slowly, silently, with a faint glitter of life amongst the dark, the New Republic battleship the Manitcore glided through space. The ship was light-years from any civilization, preparing for another hyperspace jump. Admist the darkness, the stars darted the black expanse.

Standing beside one of the Manitcore's side viewports, Commander Kao'tak, gazed out across the stars. The light-blued Twi'lek surpressed a sigh as he scanned the open space. The space in which the ship moved silently, was New Republic controlled. Kao'tak was old enough to remember when all that he saw before him, was Empire space. The commander himself was once apart of the Empire. But, thankfully, Kao'tak got out of his service and joined the Rebellion.

The Cival War between the Rebellion and the Empire had been won by the Rebellion, resorting the Republic. The battles between the New Republic and dwindling Empire had finally been resolved a few years ago, finally leaving the galaxy at peace.
    But now these invaders, these zealots, are threatening the peace that Kao'tak had been apart of. Now these Yuuzhan Vong, from another galaxy, claiming their galaxy as their own. Kao'tak, like everyone else in this galaxy, had seen the utter destruction of Sernpidal. They had forced it's own moon into the planet, killing countless beings and the mighty Wookie Chewbacca.

It had been almost two months since their last attack, but reports from the edge of the galaxy suggest that a massive fleet of Yuuzhan Vong are preparing their first main invasion. These beings from another galaxy we're ready to destory any in their path.

"Sir." A voice called out behind the Twi'lek. Snapping out of his train of thought, and ripping his gaze from the stars he turned.

"Yes?" Kao'tak asked. Before him stood a young Quarren.

"General Parcen, sir." The Quarren officer said as the Duros male stepped out from behind him. Parcen was the ground commander aboard the Manticore, which carried 700 troops in all. Offically the ship could hold 1,200, but the soliders had been sent to other ships as well. The entire crew of the ship consisted of 1,900 beings to run and operate it.

"Ah, General. I'm sorry I didn't see you." Kao'tak said, letting his hands fall to his side. The Duros moved up beside him.

"Have you come to a conclusion about what I've asked of you, Parcen?" Kao asked. The Duros shook his blue head in reply.
    "His name is Dacen Mano. A ground solider under my command. He is one of the best on this ship." Parcen said. "He is perfect for our next mission."

Kao nodded in reply. Their next mission was to meet with Imperial delegates to discuss being possible allies against the Yuuzhan Vong. They we're to meet in the Wyl Sector, a sector controlled by neither party. It was located in the Tingel Arm. They we're to meet on the space station known as "The Dancing Cu-Pa". It was a place of outlaws, villanry, and scum. Both the delegates of the Empire and New Republic had contacted the human owner, and made deals for a private meeting on board.

"Dacen, you say? If you could Parcen, send him up to me for a breif meeting. I will be meeting all those who will be coming with me on board the Dancing Cu-Pa." Kao said. Parcen nodded, turning with a brisk walk.

Kao turned to the Quarren officer, Silles. "Could you send for our Jedi Adviser, Nol Ent? Also send the pilot, Shaalir Rech. He'll be the one flying our shuttle to the Cu-Pa. Silles nodded, turning to com those people he mention

10. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    Gm approved for kadla_cha. You'll be on the ship also, being Nol Ent's new padawan

Name: aaron bester
    Species: human
    Height:5 foot 11
    Skin Color: light tan
    Eye Color: blue
    Hair Color: brown
    Homeworld: kessel
    Weapons: green lightsaber
    Possessions: his lightsaber and a gold ring with an emerald
    Profession: jedi padawan
    Languages: english, a little hutties
    Allignments: the new jedi order
    Appearance: tal and lean, aaron wears the robes of an old republic jedi that he acquired from a trader on kessel
    Biography: aaron was born on kessel as a result of his mother being raped by an inmate, luke found him at the age of 5 and sent him to the acadamy to learn the ways of the jedi, while not being exceptonal at the physical asspects of the force he found he could tweek peoples minds at will. he spent hours practicing with his lightsaber becomeing the top swordsman at the acadamy (not counting the full fledged jedi)

11. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    OOC: I'll snd in my PM later ;)

12. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC:Kael Olis.

speaking in a soft undertone voice,talks to the older man "don't worry.I'm your protection,as long as I have life in my body I will protect you." glancing over his shoulder "why do you need another body guard anyway?am I not protection enough?"

Tag:some one

13. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    GM Apporved for Kaiser1990, you'll already be on the "Dancing Cu-Pa" Space Station undercover.

Name:~Daunte (Tusken Name:~A'Klaas)
    Homeworld:~Tatooine
    Species:~Human
    Height:~6'0"
    Weight:~220' lbs
    Skin Color:~White
    Eye Color:~Light blue
    Hair Color:~Short brown

Weapons:~Proton HK~carbine, Gaderffii.
    Possessions:~
    Profession:~New Republic Special Forces Officer.
    Languages:~Basic, Tusken, Huttese, Jawaese.
    Allignments:~New Republic
    Appearance:~Dispite being apart of the Special Forces, Daunte refuses to don a uniform. He choices to wear his tusken clothing along with some bits and pieces of off his uniform.

Biography:~A'Klaas was born on the desert planet of Tatooine to two poor parents in the city of Mos Eisley they were very carless parents and couldn't be bothed with him and sold him to Slavers who worked for the Hutts. While they we're transporting the new born child to the Hutt Palace they we're attacked by Tusken Raiders.

It could be said that in some strange way that his life was saved, the Tuskens adopted him in with there tribe. Born and raised a Tusken he lost all contact with any human life though he knew little basic he'd master the Tusken language which for a non-sential species wasn't bad.

At the age of his "bloodrite" he had harbored a deep hate for the gang lords of the citys, A'Klaas wanted to bring something diffrent, he went out and waited close by the city of Mos Espa after a week of waiting he had capture an actual bounty hunter who was caught off guard by the young "Tusken". A'Klaas tortured for weeks before the hunter died, soon after he was awarded his first gaderffii by the tribe leader.

At the age of 19 while riding out with the rest of the tribe they we're suddenly attacked by crime lords thugs, for a long time now the Tribe A'Klaas was apart of was uniting and attacking many of the Crime lords bases. A'Klaas was caught in the chest by a dim blot and brought him off his bantha, the other tribesmen quickly retreated and still beliving that A'Klaas was still on his mount they left without him.

Stuck in the middle of the desert for three days he started to come round that he would die, he removed his mask (since no other Tusken was around) and felt something he'd rarely felt, soon after he passed out but awoke again surrounded by soldiers who we're trying to heal him. Just like the Tuskens took him in as a child the Republic soldiers brought A'Klaas in with them, they taught him galatic basic and gave him his own name. Though Daunte had somewhat of a dislike for humans he felt in debt to them. He returned back to his tribe after he had healed and become somewhat of a legend since he was long belived to off been killed. Soon after arriving home he went off with the Republic soldiers but he swore that he would return home alive.

14. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Troga - Moff Vius's personal shuttle

The black-furred Bothan drummed his fingers on the side of his seat as he waited for the meeting, it seemed like an easy job; all he had to do was watch an Imperial's back during a peace treaty. What could go wrong? The Bothan kept asking himself. He sat in his chair that was made for higher ups. Troga enjoyed the comfy chair, all thou he did prefer a regular old chair with four legs; the bothan liked to lean back in his chair. He took the time to check that all his equipment was ready, making sure his machine gun was loaded, that he small pistol was hidden, and that all his grenades were ready at a moments notice.

"Don't worry.I'm your protection,as long as I have life in my body I will protect you. Why do you need another body guard anyway? Am I not protection enough?"

"Because te cocky usually die firs'.." Troga said, cocking his gun.

Tag: Kael, Gm

15. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    IC:~A'Klaas
    On Board the Dancing Cu-Pa

A'Klaas (or Daunte how the Republic liked to call him) was stood in the far empty corner of the bar. He stood and watched all the drunks and scum come in and out to do there shady dealings, some moments they would look round at him, a Tusken on a space station was very odd indeed.

A'Klaas was waiting for the Imperials to arrive, and it seemed like it was taking forever.

TAG: All to arrive on the Cu-Pa

16. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    IC:
    Moff Vius
    Imperial Boarding Shuttle

The Moff shifted once again, this time he was very uncomfortable. Strangley enough, it was not the Bothan that was making him uneasy...it was his personal Red Gaurd Kael. When he spoke, he didn't make much sense. Vius wondered if he was truly all there. Troga cocked his weapon while he warned the bodygaurd.

"That is enough, Troga. I will not have these threats thrown at each other. Let us act civilised, please."

The graying man turned his blue eye's towards Kael.

"I never said I was uneasy about your ability to protect me, Kael. The Bothan is with us because he is the best at what he does. He was worked with us before, and proven his loyality. Not to mention our forces are streched...greatly streched at the moment. That is why we are meeting with the New Republic." The Moff explained.

The Lambda-class shuttle zoomed through space, towards the space station. Slowly the shuttle entered the hanger bay, sitting down with a hiss of steam. As the ramp desended, the Moff made his way down it. They we're met by the human owner, Relee Ohuls, a man looking for profit nonetheless. But the Empire and New Republic assured their own safety with the credits they had provided him.

"Welcome! Welcome to my space station, the Dancing Cu-Pa! Where species from all sides of the galaxy are welcome. Follow me and I shall take you to the board room." The human said, bowing. Vius said nothing, only following him throught the station. As they exited the hanger, Kael and Troga on both sides of him, they we're surronded by Relee's own hired gaurds to ensure safety to the board room. Vius could barely breath because of the unbearable smell. Thankfully the board room didn't take long to get too, only a trip down to the next floor.

They all entered the large board room, and Vius was impressed. Of course it wasn't as good as an Imperials room, but it was something. A large table occupied the middle of the room, surronded by chairs. All around the room was large viewports, surronding the room which allowed them to wacth the stars.

"I hope you'll find your-" Relee was cut off.

"Thank you, if you may leave us." Vius said. Relee was a little stunned, but nodded and exited with his gaurds.

"Troga, make sure this room is clean." Vius ordered.

TAG: Kael, Troga

17. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    On Board the Dancing Cu-Pa

A'Klaas was then alerted to the sound of a docked ship, leaving his space he gained the attention of many of the patrons in the bar. He pushed past a drunk of stumbled to the ground, speeding up his pace to reach the docking station. 'Imperials' he thought to himself, these must be the ones that are meeting the Republic officials. His best bet was to follow keep a close eye on them.

A'Klaas followed them till they reached a large room where he went round the corner to avoid being seen

"I hope you'll find your-"

"Thank you, if you may leave us."

One of the men that spoke left the room , he left rather quickly but not before bumping into Tusken. He was shocked, this must of been the first time this man had seen something like A'Klaas.

"Keep moving" A'Klaas spoke through his mask and the man didn't qustion him and walked off.

TAG: Any on board the Cu-Pa

18. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    IC: Dacen Mano

Dacen awoke from his nap with a start at his beeping datapad. It was a message from Parcen to meet Commander Kao'tak. So he got dressed in his fatigues put on his socks and boots then began his daily check of himself. To him it was second nature, from the outside though it looked awkward as if Dacen was patting himself down, in reality he was checking for his 4 holdout blasters which sure enough he had. He then slung his E-11 rifle over his shoulder and walked out the door.

As he walked to meet the Commander Dacen lit up a cigarette and puffed it slowly as he took in the spartan scenery. After about 5 minutes of walking he arrived, saluted the Commander and said

"Dacen Mano reporting as ordered sir."

Tag: JediDingo

19. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Kael Olis.
    Imperial Shuttle.

"Because te cocky usually die firs'.." Letting his anger take over turns around in his chair to let the Bothan feel the heat from his anger "How would You like my Fist in your Face"?

"That is enough, Troga. I will not have these threats thrown at each other. Let us act civilised, please." still fuming,Kael settles down "yes sir."

"I never said I was uneasy about your ability to protect me, Kael. The Bothan is with us because he is the best at what he does. He was worked with us before, and proven his loyality. Not to mention our forces are streched...greatly streched at the moment. That is why we are meeting with the New Republic." "sorry sir I let my pride take hold of me." letting out a sigh,continues "my past has been full of betrayal,mostly from people who we're my friends...I will not let anyone betray me again." feeling a little embarrassed for telling the Moff of his greatest fear,goes into a mediation until they arrive.

on board the cu-pa

"Welcome! Welcome to my space station, the Dancing Cu-Pa! Where species from all sides of the galaxy are welcome.Follow me and I shall take you to the board room." nodding to the host,walks to the right of the Moff,noticing the foul stench in the air from so many aliens being in the same place.getting a little nervous when the guards surround them unclips his LightSaber from his belt,in case of an Attack.entering the room notices a figure following them from behind.

"I hope you'll find your-"

"Thank you, if you may leave us."
    smiling at how the man fears them,watches them leave the room. "Troga, make sure this room is clean." "yes maid make sure its clean in here." making it sound like a joke even though the true meaning was obvious.reaching out with the force searches the room for any expertly hidden devices and muffling them with the force.

Tag:Vius,Troga.

20. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Name: Ferro Aiwa
    Species: Draethos
    Height: 1.9 meters
    Skin Color: Deep purple
    Eye Color: Red
    Hair Color: None
    Home World: Draethos
    Weapons: Green lightsaber with an unadorned hilt.
    Possessions: TIE/In interceptor
    Profession: Jedi Master
    Languages: Draethos, Galactic Basic, Binary
    Appearance: Ferro is completely toned. Muscle covers his entire body, but in a lean, powerful way. He wears large gold belt and the bottoms of robes. His upper body isn?t covered, except for a cape-like cloth around his neck. Ferro has four fingers and large teeth making him look much like he has an over-bite.
    Biography: Ferro was bred to be a warrior, but had a formidable connection to the Force that couldn't be avoided. He was sent to the Coruscant Temple when he was six. He has had many years to hone his skills and demonstrated them on a constant basis. He is an accomplished fighter pilot and took a TIE interceptor after the defeat of Palpatine. Ferro, as originally intended, is first and foremost a duelist. He has lightsaber skills that are mostly unmatched. He is also extremely in tune with the Force. This triple threat makes him a key component to the New Jedi Order. He speaks only by telepathy. Ferro seems to be the perfect opponent, but he is so extremely compassionate that it is his main weakness.

[b]IC: Ferro Aiwa[/b]
    [i]Coruscant Jedi Temple[/i]

Ferro closed his eyes. The light hum of his lightsaber cut into the silence like a knife. The training room was empty and the lights were out. Had his eyes been open it would have done no good. It was a perfect black in the room.

Ferro moved his arms slowly. In the empty room he had all of the room to train, but he kept himself in a small white square on the ground. He moved his feet inside the square, in time to his form of lightsaber combat. He had been training all day and a thin layer of sweat covered his body.

Being a master of lightsaber combat, Ferro practiced, every form, every day. He spent many hours perfecting his technique, and had lately been unable to utilize it. He was jittery and anxious, his warrior side showing at times like these.

Slowly with an underhanded strike, Ferro was finished. His lightsaber deactivated and he clipped it onto his large golden belt. The belt of his ancestor, Talon Slyter. He had been the greatest warrior Draethos had ever seen, and his skill had passed down, through time, like a genetic disorder.

Ferro picked his feet up into a cross-legged sit, levitating three feet above the ground. Ferro was fully in tune with his surroundings in this state. He hadn't slept in over fifty years, merely levitating himself and dropping into a trance.

Ferro could feel everything in the temple. The Younglings. The Padawans. The Knights. The Masters. Many of them were waiting. Waiting for Nol Ent and the Manticore. And Nol's new apprentice. Nol Ent used his powers of seduction even upon his brothers in the Order. Ferro had always been immune to his charm, but respected the Jedi immensely.

Ferro let his feet down again and stood silently for a few minutes. It had been an hour since he had fallen under his trance. The lights switched on with a flick of Ferro?s wrist. He left the room and headed towards the hangar. Towards his baby.

[b]Tag: Any Jedi[/b]

21. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Troga - Dancing Cu-Pa

"Troga, make sure this room is clean."

The bothan scoffed as the Red Guard did his force stuff, Troga didn't need the force nor did he want it. He sniffed the air, his keen sense of smell that came natural to all his species told him enough about the room. He smelled the aroma of Moff Vius' perfume, he smelled something he hadn't smelled in a long time.. He smelled... He smelled... Tusken! He pinned it's location, it was behind them! Troga walked back towards the lift. "Vius! Take cover!" Troga said while he pulled out his gun. He jumped around the corner and aimed his gun at the Tusken. "On te groun' now ya stinkin' Tusken!!"

Tag: Vius, Kael, A'Klaas

22. ReviewGod

ReviewGod Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2008
    GM APPROVED :

Name: Vassh Goran
    Species: Human
    Height: 6'2
    Skin Color: caucasian
    Eye Color: blue
    Hair Color: brown
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Weapons: Single Bladed Blue Lightsaber, A few grenades
    Possessions: A tent, some food, weapons and his pride
    Profession: Jedi
    Languages: English
    Allignments: The Alliance
    Appearance: Full face, thin eyebrows, very agressive at first sight but better once you get to know him
    Biography: Vassh was born in raised in Coruscant. He always aspired to be a part of the Jedi Order. He grew up in the slums but trained very hard from fighting random thugs to doing small jobs for the order. He was finally admitted into the order at the age of 14.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC : Vassh

Coruscant

Vaash was walking around the busy metropolitan streets of Coruscant searching for a specific area set by the Jedi Council.. He was being sent on a small task to relieve the local area of some very oppressive gang members. He did not know anything about them except that they were extorting all of the local businesses. There were also reports they had been smuggling in weapons and illegal materials from Tatooine.

Vaash ran through the many alleyways with agility because he had been doing this since he was a child. He reached the gangs hideout and wanted to take a look around. He approached the main door and heard a female android's voice

"Hello. Welcome to ExGen Shipping, how may I help you today?"

"Uhh.. I'm just looking for the manager"

"I'm sorry, I can't let you in without an appointment"

"Ok, i'll just come back later then"

This place was obviously a front for the gangs illegal weapons trade. Vash vaulted the fence and climbed a few crates to get a better look inside. He peered through the glass at the top of the roof and saw something he was not expecting...

23. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Nol Ent Skanno
    Personal Quaters

The kneeling form of Fallen Jedi Knight Nol Ent Skanno was deep in meditation allowing for his conscience self to be fully immersed within the cleansing waters of the Lightside of the Force. Nol was somewhat troubled with the tinge of darkness clearly exhibting itself on the outer reaches of the light he was basking within, but war was a source of such changes no matter what aspect of life it may influence.

The invasion of the Vong had been met without much readiness in the Falleen Jedi's opinion who wondered that for a galaxy that had been full of much war for much of the last three decades it didn't seem like such an invasion by the Vong could be that uncontested. But better late then never Nol mused within his meditations as the mystery of the Vong came once again to center in his focus. The alien invader's contained a unexpected factor especially towards the Force sensitive Jedi, and Nol thought that the encounters against so far had not been in a position for any Jedi to get a good look at the new threat. Much was still in the air, and Nol was sure that it would only continue to be that way unless something was done to discover more about their invaders. A summon chimmed in over his comlink bringing Nol out of his meditative state, and the Falleen Jedi opened his eyes before exiting his room heading towards the bridge.

"We still have yet to cover a stratgey for this mission", Nol whispered to himself as he made way towards the commander of the ship.

Tags GM

24. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    IC:
    Moff Vius
    Dancing Cu-Pa Board Room

The Moff entered the room with a brisk walk, scanning the area as his gaurd and the Bothan searched for any hidden devices. The wrinkled man ran his hands over his grayish Imperial uniform, making sure he looked his best for the Republic Commander. He did represent the Empire after all. Suddenly Vius caught the look in Troga's face as the Bothan wiped out his blaster. Vius quickly turned to see...a Tusken Raider? At least that's what Vius thought it was...he'd never actually seen one, only heard tales about them. Tuskens were from that dreadful sand planet, what was the name of it? Vius couldn't recall.

"Vius take cover!" Troga yelled. "On te groun' now ya stinkin' Tusken!!"

Vius gulped as he threw his hands up.

"Wait! Troga, I command you put that blaster down. This...thing has done nothing us," Vius with anger. This Bothan would be the end of him. Maybe I should let him go? No...he is important to my plans.

"Stay where you are, Tusken. If you move any closer, I assure you that Kael here would cut you down. Our business here has nothing to do with you, so if you would just move along." Vius said with an air of authority.

TAG: Anyone on Cu-Pa

OOC: I'm going to go ahead and say that Shaalir also made it to the meeting. So when you post, just cacth up.

IC:
    Commander Kao'tak
    The Main Bridge of the Manticore

The Twi'lek was still gazing into the stars when the human solider, Dacen entered the bridge. Kao turned, smiling. General Parcen said this man was top notch, though it seemed he lacked a care for the rules. The man had a smoke in his mouth, a smoke that his bridge officer, Silles, took away from the man. The Quarren walked away with it, away from the two. Kao'tak smiled to himself. He didn't have a real problem with what Dacen had done, but Silles was straight by the book.

"Dacen Mano, eh?" Kao asked. He shook his head in approval. "Captian, I've looked at your record and I must say I'm impressed. You've made quite a name for yourself. And I'm sorry that this interupted your leave, but this Vong seems to be a bigger threat then we orginally thought." Kao was saying when the Fallen Jedi strode onto the bridge. Kao noticed the man had a...presence about him. Maybe it was his phoromones he was giving off.

"Ah, Master Jedi. I trust your private quaters suit you and your Padawan, Aaron is it? I am very glad that both of you are accompanying us on this mission. I trust that you will relate him this news I'm about to tell you," Kao paused. The Shistavanen, their shuttle pilot to the Cu-Pa, walked in.

"This is Shaalir, our pilot. Now we can get underway. The reason I have called you up here is that soon we'll be touching down on a space station named the Dancing Cu-Pa, in the Wyl sector. We once again just jumped into hyperspace, and will be there shortly. As you already know, I'll be meeting with an Imperial delegate to discuss an alliance against the Vong. Now, of course I will need Master Jedi Nol Ent here to accompany me along with your padawan. I believe this may be a good learning expreince for the young one. Dacen, I would also like it if you we're to accompany me as well. I'm sure the Imperials will certianly be showing off their soliders. And if Parcen is right, you could be a major player in this war. I just want to you come along so you can see the other side of war, politics. It is important to see both aspects." Kao said.

Silles had returned to the bridge.

"We'll be coming out of hyperspace shortly, sir." Silles said.

"You heard him," Kao smiled. "If you need to go and prepare for anything, now is the time. Master Jedi, don't forget to relay the news to your padawan." Kao smiled. "You are dismissed, but if you have any questions...feel free to ask."

Tag: Bridge

25. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    Onboard the Dancing Cu-Pa

A'Klaas didn't have change to react to the bothan, the other two figures ran out of the room to investergate the disturbance. Slowly turning to face them he saw a Red Guard, the Bothan, and an old man wearing an Imperial Uniform. 'This must be the Moff Vius.'

"Wait! Troga, I command you put that blaster down. This...thing has done nothing to us,"
    "Stay where you are, Tusken. If you move any closer, I assure you that Kael here would cut you down. Our business here has nothing to do with you, so if you would just move along."

A'Klaas took a step foward and placed both his hands on the end of his gaderffii and spoke "You have nothing to threat over me, i am not here to harm anyone" A'Klaas staired at the bothan who was still pointing the blaster at him. "Those who i serve will be arriving soon, am here on there behalf... for the while."

TAG: Dingo ~ Tog ~ Mister_Master

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.