main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Across the Stars - Yuuzhan Vong War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediDingo, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Nol Ent Skanno
    The Main Bridge of the Manticore

"Ah, Master Jedi. I trust your private quaters suit you and your Padawan, Aaron is it? I am very glad that both of you are accompanying us on this mission. I trust that you will relate him this news I'm about to tell you,"

The words of greeting towards Nol Ent were met with an expression of thankfulness as the Falleen Jedi entered the bridge of the Manticore alongsidge Commander Kao,and another Nol wasn't to familliar with. It was only last week where Nol Ent had been thankful for the small reprieve from active duty sensing that his young padawan was in need of some downtime, but such was the life of a Jedi that duty did not submit to the needs of those who heed it's call as they were back on assignment once again.

Nol Ent pushed the distracting thoughts to the back of his mind knowing full well that his young apprentice would never let him live it down if he were to suspect his master's lack of attention to the present matter. Regaining his focus the Fallen Jedi stood opposite of Commander Kao whit his hands clasped behind his back as he answered,

"The quaters were pleasant, and I'm sure my apprentice is acquainting himself with your battle station as we speak", Nol responded wondering where he's padawan might be. "We are also happy to offer our service, and I'll be sure to dictate to my apprentice about our mission", Nol Ent added as he turned his attention back to the present.

After pleasantries were exchanged Nol Ent observing that the small group on the bridge seemed to be made of men all coming from different walks of life yet were all need due to the threat of the Vong. The Falleen Jedi knew his presences could sometimes distract or influence other's due to his body's chemical functions, but with the aid of the Force he was able to stifle it almost completely when he focused like he was at the moment. Information was sure to be presented, and Nol was pressed to make sure nothing interfered with it's being given.

"This is Shaalir, our pilot. Now we can get underway. The reason I have called you up here is that soon we'll be touching down on a space station named the Dancing Cu-Pa, in the Wyl sector. We once again just jumped into hyperspace, and will be there shortly. As you already know, I'll be meeting with an Imperial delegate to discuss an alliance against the Vong. Now, of course I will need Master Jedi Nol Ent here to accompany me along with your padawan. I believe this may be a good learning expreince for the young one. Dacen, I would also like it if you we're to accompany me as well. I'm sure the Imperials will certianly be showing off their soliders. And if Parcen is right, you could be a major player in this war. I just want to you come along so you can see the other side of war, politics. It is important to see both aspects." Kao said.

Nol's suspicion's were raised slightly at commander Kao's insistance's that his apprentice should be present at the meeting with the Imperial's, but dispelled such notions due to the sole fact that reaching through the Force Nol could not detect any deceit from the ship's commander. The plan seemed pretty straightfoward, and Nol Ent couldn't see any reason that would keep his padawan from accompanying them. Aaron needed some more practice with his diplomacy, and the situation would give his young padawan a glimpse into how much hinge's on one's ability to work a solution through words rather then the end of a lightsaber.

Giving a small nod Nol answered solemnly,

"Thank you commander for considering my padawan I'm grateful, and I'm confident that we will be able to find a solution benefical for all parties concerned", Nol Ent spoke before withdrawing back towards their quaters heeding to commander Kao's words of alerting his padawan.

Feeling along their training bond which has grown into a signficant part of the Falleen Jedi's life Nol Ent sent a projection along it knowing his apprentice would heed to his instructions.

"Padawa

2. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC:Kael Olis.
    Onboard the Cu-Pa.

exiting the room in front of the Moff to secure his protection.looking at the Alien has a moment of disbelief,this was the first time he had seen a Tusken Raider off Tatooine.

"Stay where you are, Tusken. If you move any closer, I assure you that Kael here would cut you down. Our business here has nothing to do with you, so if you would just move along."
    unclips his LightSaber just in case the Tusken disregards the warning the Moff just gave him.

seeing the Tusken step forward and put his hands on his gaffi stick,he ignites his LightSaber in preparation of an Attack."You have nothing to threat over me, i am not here to harm anyone".not buying the story steps into a defensive stance."Those who i serve will be arriving soon, am here on there behalf... for the while." still prepared to attack if the tusken makes a move closer to the Moff,"and who do you serve?"kael spats out at the alien."and don't lie or I'll kill you were you stand!"letting his aura of Fear travel with his words.

Tag:A'Klaas,Vius,Troga.

3. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    IC:~A'Klaas
    Onboard the Dancing Cu-Pa

A'Klaas watched the Red Guard ignite what A'Klaas had been told was a lightsaber, it made a humming sound which reminded him of a story the Tribes storyteller would tell about a vengeful ghost that came and slaughtered a tribe with its humming sound, but this is no time for remebering a story.

"and who do you serve?, and don't lie or I'll kill you were you stand!"

"I serve the ones you are here to meet, in more case i am in debt to them. But i am here on behalf of them for the time being" A'Klaas eye'd them all through his mask, he could see the confusion of a Tusken away from its desert and talking basic. His eyes then turned back to the 'lightsaber' and the Bothans pistol.

"As i have said, i am here not to harm. Only to watch and protect."

TAG: Mister_Master, JediDingo, Tog.

4. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    IC:
    The Dancing Cu-Pa board room
    Moff Vius

The Moff rubbed his temples, before the for sure headache was to come. He gritted his teeth at Kael's and Troga's willingness to fight at any little comment, then again that was the Empire's fault partly. Always teaching to fight, never to listen. And Vius agreed with the policy, mostly. But in situtation like this, those teachings we're extremely unuseful.

"I said to put your weapons down." Vius ordered both of them. "So, Tusken, you work the Rebellion?" Vius said, not willing to call the New Republic it's name.

"I'm assuming the reason your here is because they don't trust us, eh? I don't blame them frankly. Just remain outside the door. You are you wait for your orders from your Rebellion leader...do I make myself clear? If you disobey those orders, these talks are off. And I'm sure that your leaders would be very unhappy with you, possibly causing the entire war effort. Now, we dont want that do we?" Vius smiled.

Vius montioned for his gaurd, Kael to come to him. He whispered in his ear.

"Watch him. If he moves, he has violated what I have asked and I give you premission to kill him." Vius whispered, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Troga, continue your search."

TAG: Cu-Pa people

5. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC:sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of days but i couldn't find a chance to.

IC:Kael Olis.
    Dancing cu-pa.

"I said to put your weapons down."Vius ordered.as ordered kael switches off his saber."So, Tusken, you work the Rebellion?"knowing that this is probably true,cant help but feel a little disappointed.

"I'm assuming the reason your here is because they don't trust us, eh?if the were smart they wouldn't trust them,I dont even trust most imperials.seeing the Moff motion for him to come,snaps out of his thoughts.Watch him. If he moves, he has violated what I have asked and I give you premission to kill him.""it would be a pleasure."saying it with a hint of eagerness in his voice,hoping the Moff didn't notice walks just inside the door blocking the way for the Tusken.

Tag:Cu-Pa Players

6. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Troga-Cupa

The Bothan growled at the Tusken, having grown up on Tatooine, Troga didn't like Tuskens. The bothan moved around he room, his machine gun ready in his hands, his nose sniffing the air the entire time. After making sure the rest of the room was empty he started to check the table for anything unusual like listening bugs, traps, bombs, anything out of the ordinary.

Tag: Gm, The Cu-Pa people!

7. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    Hey all, have a character, it's been approved and all.

Name: Alixe Medcraft
    Species: Human
    Height: 5'11
    Skin Color: Pale
    Eye Color: Pale green
    Hair Color: Bald
    Homeworld: Deralia
    Weapons: Imperial anti armor rifle, thermal detonators
    Possessions: Stealth field generator, lightsaber from the Clone Wars
    Profession: Republic soldier (retired)
    Languages: Basic, Twi'lek, Sullistan, Mandalorian,
    Allignments: Republic, Rebel Alliance, Naboo militia, Trade Federation
    Appearance: http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/PDVD_004.jpg?t=1200182373
    Biography: Alixe began her career as a soldier for the Trade Federation, whom she led into battle with her hard charging, aggressive manner. However when they invaded Naboo she heard that the planet's queen would be put into slavery and defected in order to defend her homeworld. After the Viceroy were defeated Alixe stayed on Naboo, training and training with the militia. Her loyalty was not forgotten and she was sent to Coruscant to oversee the Senate. When the Clone Wars broke out Alixe was sent away from the conflict, in the hopes that she would be able to contain the war rather then push back against her one time allies. But the execution of the Jedi was something she would not allow to go unanswered and she began hunting down and killing Clonetroopers wherever she found them. After a failed attempt to liberate Naboo from the Empire Alixe forced herself into retirement, living as a recluse until the Rebel Alliance found her, promising the opportunity to kill Palpatine if she joined them. It was during her time serving them that she lost a leg, having it sliced off in combat, and after a time commanding troops in battle reluctantly had a cybernetic one placed. After the battle of Endor Alixe felt that the personal war she had been fighting was finally won, and she now had a chance to live in peace. But she would not be so lucky.

Aggressive, vicious, brutal, violent, these are just some of the accurate terms for Alixe. She had been known to torture, her justification being to scare those who hear of her actions. It's known that she has very little home or social life, it being believed to have been abandoned during the Clone Wars. Her years of spice abuse might have something to do with her mental state as well, something she has since given up. Her sole treasured possession, a lightsaber, is something that obviously means a lot to her. As much as she hated the clones, criticizing their cowardice in killing the Jedi (often citing the thoughts of a 501st trooper who said one of them should have spoken up, but no one did) rather than doing the right thing, Alixe had a problem with them from the beginning. Her reasoning was that if they were to mass produce an army of clones, how were they any different to who they fought. Her hatred spilled over to the Empire, to Twi'lek slavers, generally anyone, even Mara Jade because she directly served under the Emperor, clearly showing no empathy for those who had done wrong or belief in redemption.

8. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    OOC: Alright guys, I've been waiting on all of you post a reply and we only have the Cu-Pa people playing. Whats the deal?

9. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: hey guys are you going to play anymore? we're waiting for you, we need you guys to post

10. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    (Occ I've been waiting for my apprentice for a tag)

11. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    OOC: I'm waiting for people to post as well...

12. nancyallen

Nov 19, 2007
    "Look at me!" Alixe Medcraft roared, trying to keep the Jedi Youngling focused on her and not on his impending death. "Look at me!" she shrieked again, her pain and grief at being too late to do anything to save him evident in her voice, yet she still held onto him tightly, trying to hold out for a chance, however slim, to save him. "Aayla!"

She was older now, much older. Her hair, whenever it did grow before being shaved off, was grayer too. And her body was a far cry from the way it was, muscle turning to flab.
    "Desert combat is not fun," Alixe commented, leaning back in an overstuffed chair as she watched Naboo soldiers training on Tattoine. "Yes, no fun at all." After all these years it seemed that the old woman had finally come full circle, with the people she initially fought against, then served under loyally for a number of years before and during the Clone Wars, seeking her out once again. It was no royal order priority one or any fancy title like it might have been when she was charged with protecting the Senate all those years ago. Instead it was simple advice from someone with a lifetime of experience they sought. "The sun is too hot for the clothing you have to wear to protect you, but neglect it and you are fried." She looked across at the Naboo commander seated next to her. "Sand gets everywhere too. Wrecks the equipment and weapons."
    "Watch this." Alixe leaned in, watching the soldiers mill about and given the way they were heading towards a ridge she had an idea as to what they were up to. A rifle shot confirmed it, the view switching to a sniper on top of a hill.
    "Sandpeople." She looked on with growing interest.
    "We thought they would make a worthy adversary in lieu of the threat we are facing."
    "The Yuuzhan Vong," Alixe commented after a moment. The Naboo soldiers didn't panic, they automatically ran for the ridge, one squad breaking off to climb up and seek out anyone else while a pair returned fire, opening up with blaster rifles, Naboo still seemingly using much the same weapons as they did when the Trade Federation invaded. "Good marksmen."
    "They are a veteran group, trained by none other than Sabe." Alixe whistled, impressed, watching the troops score a hit and the sniper fall over the edge to the hard sand below.
    "Okay, hold there," Alixe ordered. Immediately the holovid paused, the camera held as it panned out from the dead Sandperson.
    "What do you think?" Alixe kept her attention on the viewscreen rather than the commander for a moment.
    "I think some people would be rather upset about this." She'd heard her share of debate over the matter, people protesting the right for the Sandpeople to do as they wish or for someone to attempt to broker peace with them, when even Jedi had died trying and, it would seem, the issue had been placed in the too hard basket. "The Sandpeople are terrorists though, not me. Nor Vader." The word hung in the air. Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, the fallen Jedi who brought a terrible darkness across the galaxy. Much about the former Anakin Skywalker had come to light in the years since his death, some even sympathizing with him and siding against the Jedi.
    "Is there any comment on the holovid?" the commander asked. Alixe touched a few controls that brought the training video back to the beginning, playing in fast forward.
    "Alright, here," she said, pausing, "this part is hard. No cover, no opportunity for cover. The heavy clothing and equipment will weigh you down, especially in this heat. You drink until you damn near throw up to combat dehydration." Alixe ran a finger from where the soldiers were to the ridge. "Best move is to make it to the ridge as quickly as possible, but because of the problems I explained that is hard, slow moving, and you can wear yourself out doing so. Need to look at that. Next." As the holovid continued Alixe turned to the Naboo commander. "You do realize it will not be this easy."

13. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: if the rest of them don't post soon should we start without them?

14. nancyallen

Nov 19, 2007
    OOC: Sure, they can catch up when they're ready.

15. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC:Dingo what do you say? and sorry for all the OOC's

16. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: Dingo, are we still playing this RPG?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.