1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

2. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

FF:VIC Across the stars

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by laifir, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laifir Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just want to know if anyone else was as moved by Across The Stars as I was.

The moment it started playing I was captivated. I simply couldn't break away from it. And I have to admit, byt the end I was near tears, it was so beautiful. It catures the romance and tragedy of Anakin and Padme's love so perfectly.

Does anyone else feel the same way?
  2. matty_bon Jedi Knight

star 1
    i love that song!

maybe not in the way that it affects you.....but i've got that little tune in my head all day long...everyday!

it annoys all of my friends :)
  3. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    It's great stuff. I threw the CD in my sound system today and it sounds fantastic when it's played through half-decent speakers, far superior to the headphones I've been using.

I reckon the Arena music is probably stuck in my head more, though. I cannot wait for that scene, it's gonna be so awesome...not that the rest of the movie won't rock as well. ;) Seriously though, Love Pledge and the Arena is probably my fav track on there right now.

6 days 5 hours to go!
  4. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, Love Pledge and Arena are probably my favourite as well but Across the Stars completely rocks!!! It's unbelievable how John Williams manages to capture the love and tradgedy in the one song...
  5. Emperor_Yun_Yammka Jedi Knight

star 1
    A hint of Anakins theme flowed through this now timeless tragedy, with the dark hues trailing on the edge of each harmony, hinting at what may truly be the divise Force that splits our 'across the stars'-crossed lovers.

A masterpiece.
  6. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice summary ther Emperor_Yun_Yammka :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.