main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX ACS Halloween Party :)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    First off, I really would like to say a BIG Thank you to SA FanForce for coming down to the St. Anthony's and having some fun with the kids!!! Lisa? you, Brent, Robert and Susan have a permanent invitation to future parties, it was great that you were able to make it. I've already been talking with the Chairman on next year's party.

Hopefully, this is the start of some more FanForce / 501st events in the near future :)

Take Care Friends and Thank you for being there :)

- John

2. Darkrider62

Darkrider62 Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2007
    That was fun. I would like to do it again. By next time, I should have my own costume.

Susan

3. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Again I miss it. I'm so pissed that I did. Damn broken down body of mine. Sorry I let you down guys.

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    John, thank you so much for inviting us to participate in this event for the second year in a row. It was so much fun and the kids really seemed to enjoy it. The 501st made a great showing with lots of different troopers, and of course, the big star, Vader. It was so great to see the faces on the children and adults. That is always the best part of these events.

Thank you also to Brent, Susan, Robert and Lauren for showing up as Jedi. Marselles, you were definitely missed, and I hope you are feeling better.

I should be seeing Ron, the photographer, next week when he comes to do pictures at our school, and hopefully, he'll have some of the shots he took at the event with him. I'll keep you up to date, and let you know how to get in touch with him and how to get copies of the pics. I'll also pass along the ones that I took.

Thanks again to everyone who was involved.
    Lisa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.