So NV Acthar's attempt to revive the board as a den of nerdity!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Acthar_Sm-Ith, Jan 17, 2008.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys,

I know its been a while since I posted and an even longer time before that! But, here I am trying to revive the board as a nerd forum. I know a lot of us play video games, watch movies, play rpgs and board games, read books and so on and so on. So, is anyone with me in trying to bring this board back to its former glory?
  2. SithLordKobe Jedi Grand Master

star 3
  3. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    Chargers fan, eh? I live in SD right now and the entire city is electric (no pun intended) about the game this weekend. I am more excited for the NYG/GBP game! GO GIANTS! WOO!

So nerd stuffs:

I got Arkham Horror last night. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, any one have any good tips on how to play?
  4. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You mean people play games other than WoW????? Weird what are they like??? j/k I JUST like a little over a week ago got my very own XBOX 360....now I'm just waiting til I can afford to get games. But I have Halo 3 and I loves it.
  5. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't have Halo 3 yeat, but I have been rocking quite a few of the arcade games. They are fun and cheap! Can't beat that. I have been more into miniatures and board games than video games lately. I like the social aspect of them.
  6. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yes I'm still trying to NOT be lazy and finish my army for Warhammer 40k....but alas my laziness constantly wins out.
  7. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I feel that! I just started Warhammer Fantasy Battles and my army, though small is mostly unassembled and none of them are painted. It is a rather daunting task!
  8. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    oh, Jank, what is your XBox Live gamertag? Perhaps we can get in a game of something some time. Mine is "Paconious" Ok back to work for me!
  9. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    It is indeed a daunting task. There's a place out here that is currently having a sale on Warhammer 40k and Fantasy models. Too bad I spent my tax return already haha. Xbox live Gamertag is DerangedMiniTwo
  10. SithLordKobe Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Well folks, 24 more days until I move to Sin City! [face_dancing]
  11. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jankawankarankaclacka I cant believe you are on 360 and didnt tell me. I'm hurt. My gamer tag is Darth Axia, you and acthat should shoot me off a friend request. As far as a den of nerdity is concerned, check out my other thread.
  12. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    So anyone up for xbox live gaming some time? Jankadank, you never accepted my friend invite!
  13. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    Im game. Get it? Game? Comic genius.

Rainbow Six Vegas
    Halo 3
    Gears of War
  14. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    I own none of those. HA! I think my brother, myself and our respective wives (respective, not respectful) may try to get a good game of Halo 2 going this sunday.
  15. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sorry life has been consumed by work and WoW. Will try and get onto live to accept friend requests....and maybe do some halo 3 or 2 ownage :D
  16. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    well Acthar what do you have for 360?
  17. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    Well this weekend was a bust! My wife had a list of things for me to do this weekend and, wouldn't you know it, xbox was not on it! You can check on the xbox to see what I have. The stupid thing also adds any demos I have tried too, so if the game has a dash for the gamer points earned, that means I don't have it.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby