main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Acting

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by JesusFreak1300, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesusFreak1300

JesusFreak1300 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2004
    I live in Lawrenceville and I really want to get started acting for indie and fan films. I'd like information on how to get started on it. I'm 16 and just moved to the area from Memphis. Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    Hmm...I know we have a few folks in our group who participate in a lot of fan films. Except for our member Matt's film (which was for a school project), the only ones I've heard about have been done in Tennessee.

Since those folks don't normally cruise the boards, if you'd like to join our e-mail list, you could get on and ask there.

Send me a Private Message if you're interested in joining. I'll try to steer some of them over here, if I can.

3. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    I've only done one fan film myself and I do know of several coming up, but the big requirement usually is to have your own movie quality costume. Of course, that depends on the fan film too. But usually the ones that are set specifically in the SW universe have asked for folks already having a costume made. If it is set here on Earth in our times, they usually are less strict, but use people they already know (i.e. friends and family).

Rosiewook is right though; the best place to really pose your question would be through our yahoo list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.