main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Action Figure Hookup Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimike421, Feb 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    I just got to thinking about something, I have noticed that some online retailers will sell you entire cases of action figures that you "may" sometimes find if your lucky at a Wal-Mart when they drop their stock out on the floors at night.

So this is my idea, a figure roughly sells for $4.99 retail so lets round that up to 5.00 a figure times the 12 that come in a case is 63.60 including tax.

www.actionfigureexpress.com is selling a case of the following:

Case of twelve (12) action figures may include 2 x Tusken Raider Tatooine Camp Ambush, 2 x Padme Amidala Droid Factory Chase, 1 x SP-4 & JN-66 Research Droids, 2 x Rebel Trooper, 1 x Imperial Officer, 2 x Eeth Koth, and 2 x Teebo

The total including shipping is 75.90 which is roughly 6.30 per figure. If you take into account the following pro's and con's this may be a very good idea.

Pro's: You get what you need.

The price is not as bad
    as I have seen at some
    other places.

The figues will be case
    fresh.

No more fretting over trying
    to find figures and sometimes
    the ability of getting extra
    figures for other peeps may
    be determined by the size of
    our checking accounts and not
    by good intentions alone.

Cons: 6.30 instead of 5.00

I am sure that this will require more debate and if we have the 3 Council members then it should be put up for vote. I think its a good idea and what ever figures that we have too many of can be easily sold on EBAY an get back what we paid for and of course the bidding would begin at 1.00

Let the discussion begin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.