main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Action Figure Watch

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChromiumTHC, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I got Peasant Anakin at FAO Scwartz in Las Vegas, I wanted Padmé but they were all out :( Does anyone know where I can find her??

2. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    I've seen her around in a couple of different places: Target on Montgomery and Wyoming, WalMart, KayBee in Coronado. She's not as common as she used to be, but if you look hard enough, you'll find her.

3. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks!! I will keep those places in mind! You guys are so helpful and nice!

4. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    WalMart on Academy has a bunch new figures in...including new Empire/ROTJ figures...

Picked up a TaunWe! Woo!

5. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Super Wally on Coors Bypass has Supreme Chancellor Palpy and Djas Puhr. Also had the Solo wave without Chewie.

6. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Tons of the new Han, Chewie and Obi at WalMart on Eubank this morning. Get them while they're hot!

They also had the new Unleashed Darth Maul and Jango Fett. Picked up one of each. Great looking figures!

7. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    I picked up a new Obi-Wan, Han, Chewie, Palpy, and that new bounty hunter one, can't remember his name. Got them at Super Wally on Monday.

8. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Aw yea, Thanks again Leto. I got my Chewie at the Eubanks Wal-Mart. I also saw the unleashed figures, but they're huge. I don't have or want to devote the room to them in my collection, especially since they're so specialized.
    I mean they look cool and all, but to me its not worth the space or $$$ for only a few of the main characters.

Also do any of you know of any local places that sell the more rarer figures? I need to fill in some slots in my collection.

9. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Any specifics on what you're looking for? Whenever I've had problems finding figures that have been out for a while (like the last three POTJ waves, which I never saw save for a couple of figures) I shop online at D&S Sci-fi Toys [www.dnstoys.com]. Their prices are usually pretty reasonable for an online retailer and I've never had a problem with my orders. That's about as much help as I can offer, I'm afraid.

10. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    Let me know what figures you're looking for. I have lots of them....all open of course. If you don't mind loose, I can try and help you out.

11. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    No, I'm looking for carded stuff only right now. A few I'm missing are like FX-7 and TC-13

12. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    TRU at Cottonwood still has FX-7, I'm pretty sure. If you'd like, I can swing by there and see if they still do and I can bring him to the meeting tomorrow.

13. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    If you could that would be great SithLord Aaron.

I'm not able to get out there today, as I'm working till 11:30pm.

Thanks in advance.

14. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Reports are starting to hit of people finding the new Deluxe Yoda and C-3P0 around the country, so if interested, keep an eye out for those as well as Ki-Adi and Teemto. Keep those store reports coming in, and happy hunting!

15. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    Ah, Leto, I hope you still have time to post around here even though you're going to be in Arizona! Good luck to ya!!

16. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    Hey Brian, thanks for the Luke figure! I almost paid $20.00 for it in Indy. Something told me not to, now I know why. Sorry I was in a rush and couldn't stay long. You have a great collection. See ya soon!

17. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Thank you for the Scout Trooper. I was getting worried that I'd have to resort to going online for it and shell out $40. I'm glad we were able to help eachother out!

18. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    Brian, I have MMC Threepio in my hot little hands. He's yours for the taking. E-mail me and lets wheel and deal!

19. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    I found the C-3PO and Battle Droid deluxe and the Mace with Red Battle Droid at Target in Rio Rancho and Coors and Paseo.

20. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    I picked up an application at TRU by Winrock...Keep your fingers crossed that I get the job! I'll try and keep you all posted when/if I get the job for all the new figures. Don't forget about the Coruscant Attack Padmé.

21. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Okay, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Hope you get it!

22. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    All right! I'm back from vacation, and had a blast. But I had to get back into the groove of things and do a toy search this morning. Found the new deluxe C-3P0 at Target on Eubank and Lomas. They also had the new deluxe Yoda and the new Micro Machine Action Fleet sets, but I didn't grab up any of those.

23. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    *claps* Yay! You're back! hehe.......how's the c-3po lookin?

24. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    I found the new Target figure and accessory sets at Rio Rancho Target. They only had one Hoth and one Death Star Trooper left for me. Keep your eyes peeled!

25. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    It'll be one month tomorrow since this thread's been posted in, and I just can't have that, so it's time to give this a little kick in the pants ;)

But my post does have a purpose. I got the new Unleashed Anakin, Darth Vader and Padmé [face_love] yesterday that I had ordered from an online retailer. They're quite nice! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.