main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Action Figure Watch

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChromiumTHC, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I finally got my 12" Dooku from RR K-Mart yeaterday. They also had Zam and the Super Battle Droid. Happy hunting!

2. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    I hear that the interactive R2 is on shelves now. Anybody got $99 to spare??? ;)

3. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    $99 - I don't think so. What I do want is the new figures that are coming out that people are finding around the country - Ki-Adi, Teemto, Anakin Tatooine Attack, Padmé Coruscant Attack...
    If Hasbro would like to just deliver them to my dorm room, that'd be nice ;)

4. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    I haven't found the newest waves of figures, but I did get my Star Tours figures on Friday!!!!!

5. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Did you order them online? Or from where?

6. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    I went to the mall today with a friend that has a car, and found the new Unleashed Mace Windu and Darth Tyranus at Kay-Bee. They were more expensive than they would have been at WalMart, but I had no guarantee I'd ever see them there, so I picked them up. Here's the most up-to-date list of 3 3/4" figures that have been released, though I have yet to find any of them:

Ki-Adi-Mundi (Jedi Master)
    Teemto Pagalies (Pod Racer)
    Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine Attack)
    Padmé Amidala (Coruscant Attack)
    Jango Fett (Slave I Pilot)
    Clone Trooper (Republic Gunship Pilot)
    Ephant Mon (Jabba?s Head of Security)
    Destroyer Droid
    Watto (Mos Espa Junk Dealer)
    Lott Dod (Neimoidian Senator)
    Tusken Raider with Massiff

Good luck on the hunt! :)

7. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Woohoo! So I went to see a movie today, and decided to go into the mall afterwards just to check things out. I step into KayBee, and lo and behold, what do I see but Anakin Skywalker - Tatooine Attack! Finally, my first new figure since July! Needless to say, I was quite pleased. 8-} Anyway, hope all is well with everyone else!

8. JEDI_MACIIJAZZ

JEDI_MACIIJAZZ Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2002
  9. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    I picked up my deluxe C3PO today at Target. they had a whole bunch. Wal-Mart on the other hand, has nothing. Typical.

10. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Wal*Mart at Academy & Wyoming had all the new figs this morning, including Ephant Mon. Happy hunting!

11. Redgek

Sep 26, 1999
    I forgot to mention that they had Republic Gunships and Arena Playsets, too. :)

12. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    if you want real fun you should get the LEGO Republic Gunship, sure its 80 bucks but its worth it.

13. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    I went to Wal-Mart on Eubanks today and picked up 4 new figs, Anakin Tattooine, Corus**** Attack Padme, Slave I Pilot Jango and Watto.

14. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    I was able to score Padmé Amidala - Coruscant Attack yesterday when I went to buy the AOTC DVD. Slowly but surely the newer figures are coming into my grasp... 8-}

15. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Has anyone sees Dooku's solar ship (Action Fleet)? Thought it came out this month.

16. SithLordAaron

May 21, 2002
    I saw it. Most of the Targets have them. I'm pretty caught up on figures. Even got Ephont Man....thanks Redgek! I also saw the new flipping Anakin and the flying Geonosian. I thought the Clone with speeder bike was with this assortment. If it was, then they were gone before I got there.

17. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    um, I amnot sure if they will be on sale but I saw an ad that there is going to be a pretty good sale at Toys R Us this weekend. I just thought I would post it.

18. Redgek

Sep 26, 1999
    Found the Clone Trooper w/Speeder Bike at the Eubank/Lomas Target yesterday. I haven't heard about this weekend, but the current rumor is that TRU will knock SW figures down to $2.99 each the day after Thanksgiving.

19. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    thanks for letting me know. I know that KB has them on sale now. I will be at TRU early Friday then....

20. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Now the question becomes, "Will TRU have the newer waves of figs at that price, or will we still be sifting through the 4/23 waves?" Granted, since I haven't been there since Aug, I don't know whether they've improved their situation or not, but as of when I left, their selection wasn't impressive in the least. Hopefully I'm able to find something when I come home for break, I feel like I'm falling so far behind...

21. Redgek

Sep 26, 1999
    It's likely that TRUs selection during the sale will blow. I've been on "black Friday" before and that's always been the case.

22. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    ahhhhhhhhh! everyone is getting Coruscant attack Padmé!!!!! I hate being 15 with no job!

23. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    not sure what Toys R Us will hold but going to check it out anyways. You never know what teasure you will find on a search or what deal.

Mind you I am looking for more Legos then anything else eight now.

24. ChromiumTHC

Mar 13, 2002
    Here's something to wet your appetites:
    http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnews_content.cfm?id=90

The new unleashed figures.
    Vader and <gulp> Slave Leia

25. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    This weekend only...Tall tale comics on Wyoming is having a 20% off all figures sale.

Lots of older figures too. Got EP1 Obi Wan (yum), Watto, Padme...

Happy post-turkey day to all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.