Action Figure Watch

Discussion in 'Albuquerque, NM' started by ChromiumTHC, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was there before 4. Usually they stock on wednesday nights. I was surprised to see them there at that time.
  2. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Nice find, Aaron. No sign of the Senators?
  3. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nope. The SW aisle looked like a bomb hit it. I stayed there and put all the figures back on the pegs. I hate looking through scattered figures.
  4. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
  5. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    It looked clean when I went. I finally found that variation vulture droid over there. By the looks of it, they might restock but I saw Lightsaber boxes and deluxe boxes that are ready for stocking but that was it. I'll go back a midnight and see. I saw about 7 #38 and a royal guard that was dented. He was blue.
  6. TheResidentEvil Force Ghost

star 1
    if anyone finds anything worth me going, please post as i am much too tired to go around searching tonight. Work in the morning so i can stop before. Thanks.
  7. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just the basics at Walmart on Coors-bypass. nothing special. We have them all!
  8. Ulic-Qel-Droma75 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    : Bonus figures have been added to specially-marked sets of vehicles from Revenge of the Sith. Look for the AT-RT with a Bonus Clone Trooper figure included, as well as the BARC Speeder with a Bonus Wookiee Warrior figure included. You'll have to pay a little extra for these figures, and so far, they've only been found at Kohl's stores. UPDATE: Several people reported these are also being found at Meijer's stores as well.
  9. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Man, I want to get a hold of one of the AT-RTs with the clone trooper extra...

I wonder if we'll ever see them around here...
  10. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Do we have any of those stores here?
  11. Ulic-Qel-Droma75 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    No, we don't have Kohl's here! Maybe if anyone is planning to go out of state....? Or if anyone has a relative living somewhere they can get to a Kohl's? I think there are Kohl's in Texas, and maybe AZ, too.
  12. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    There are Kohl's in AZ, CO, and TX. (I am sick of seeing the commercials by the way) The closest ones are in Pueblo, CO and Amarillo, TX. Both are about a 4 hour drive.
  13. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Finally managed to find an Anakin w/ Dooku saber at Wal-Mart on Wyoming and Academy this morning! I'd breathe a sigh of relief that I'm all caught up, but it appears I must now begin the hunt for #45-#47...
  14. Ulic-Qel-Droma75 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    If you come across any #45 - #47, please let us know! I haven't seen any yet.....
  15. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Did my midnight run to Walmart last night and all I see are boxes Q and G. these are the ones that just have #41-44. I think R is the Tarkin one and I only saw one and right after that, Aaron found his Tarkin. So, If you see box R, open it. Just like the Cracker Jack box, You never know what is inside!
  16. JediMexx Jedi Youngling

star 3
    There is a Kohl's in El Paso...I will be going down next week (and David is always down there on the weekends)...I will stop by and check on what they have.
  17. TheResidentEvil Force Ghost

star 1
    i have family in NY and NJ whom i can call to find me some of these if need be.
  18. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Are #11 vaders hard to find now? I got a birthday party to go to tomorrow and if I don't find one, I'll give my little friend (10 years old) one of mine.
  19. TheResidentEvil Force Ghost

star 1
    yeah but i got some extras if you dont find one and you can have it for 6 bucks.
  20. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay then I will do that. I am giving him my only darth vader #11 so I need on. $6.00 well worth it. PM me with details!

Also found the Pink sabered Anakin at Wal-mart today. Got it for Matt.
  21. VaderExtraCrispy Jedi Youngling

Got a flyer last week, so thought I would check out the group..

Anyway.. If anyone missed the Aurra Sing, Ig88 and Stormtrooper Unleashed waive, go check out UA Four Hills movie theatre.. They are using Mint ones as decorations for their concession stands..

I saw the new Clone Trooper 3pack today.. What a disappointment.. The quality is terrible, IMO..
  22. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome VEC! I'll have to check out the Ig-88 unleashed. See ya.
  23. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Welcome, VaderExtraCrispy! I've seen the IG-88 and Stomtrooper Unleashed at a Toy show back in Feb, but not the Aurra Sing. I'll have to check that out.

Since you stopped by here, it's safe to say you're a collector, too. Are you looking for anything in particular? We have a pretty good network of collectors that try to keep an eye out for stuff that others might need...
  24. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome VaderExtraCrispy!!!

I am glad you dropped by! Just hollar if you have any questions!

Jess
  25. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Some guy in front of me at wal-mart by Cottonwood this morning had a Tarkin. I should have challenged him to a fight to the death for it. I could have taken that weasle.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.