Abq Action Figure Watch

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChromiumTHC, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Who's more weasel-y? The weasel? Or the weasel who follows him!

[face_laugh]
  2. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    this is getting annoying already, everytime I go, Nothing.

I feel like Charlie Brown in this case. "AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!"
  3. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to my world Joseph
  4. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have been seeing a couple boxes ending in G over there but never thought about what was inside of them. I saw three last night, if anyone sees them,open them.
  5. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    2005 ROTS Collection 1 Wave 4 Rev 1 basic figures: Case 85173000G

This case assortment includes one each of the following: 01-Obi-Wan Kenobi, 02-Anakin Skywalker (Dooku's saber), 03-Yoda, 09-General Grievous, 33-Clone Commander, 34-Clone Pilot, 35-Palpatine (red saber), 36-General Grievous (expolding body), 41-Clone Trooper (super articulation), 42-Neimoidian Warrior, 43-Wookiee Warrior, 44-Destroyer Droid.
  6. TheResidentEvil Force Ghost

star 1
    i went to 6 stores today and found nothing.
  7. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi
    the Kotobukiya full size Sand Trooper (not the bust) are arriving... Jess do you still want one?
  8. Salvan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im looking for the Jet Pack clone the 3 pack clones zett Juckass hehe or however he spells it and thats it for now I have been cruising the stores but to no avail.
  9. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I just saw a Jet Pack Clone Trooper at Wal-Mart on Wyoming and Academy about 3 hrs ago.
  10. Salvan Jedi Knight

star 1
    I should just always go to that store. It is out of my way but man they seem to always have something I need lol
  11. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    I found a med table vader at walmart on coors-by-pass in a basket by the bikes. This basket was one of those that has toys that have been left around the store. I did not take it from anyone but I found it and gave it to my friend for his birthday. I also found a 38 gunner in that basket. I opened up box G and that was what I found. I went ahead and bought a #41 for myself but, I want that darth vader #11! I am minus a vader in my collection.
  12. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    I did my usual run to Walmart later than normal and I did not find a thing. If Tarkin is lurking around the place, they are bringing him out around 4-6am. When I get my time to start working at target in a couple of weeks, I guess that I will be looking around my break time. Before the stores open, I will be picking this aisle piece by piece.
  13. VaderExtraCrispy Jedi Youngling

My wife came home with a Commander Baccarra and a Tarkin after grocery shopping at Super Walmart on Coors/I40. I consider myself a lucky guy, she finds things so easily, that it's almost sickning!

Now all I need is that red guard and brown wookie and I think I'm caught up.
  14. Salvan Jedi Knight

star 1
    I didnt know those had been released yet! After work Im going to Wal-Mart!

On a side note a hot air balloon just crashed landed 50 yards from my window here at work...watching those people spill out of the bucket made me laugh hysterically and I thought yall should know:)
  15. Ulic-Qel-Droma75 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    WOW! I did'nt even know those were released! It's a miracle! Just to imagine - no #46 or #47, but Baccara shows up now! Neither the Hasbro site or rebelscum.com show him as being released.........

I guess miracles do happen!
  16. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, for the 500th Vader, I have:

Jess
    Bob
    Joseph

Jango Junkie Joseph
    TheResidentEvil (real name?)
    Roman

Aaron
    Scott Redgek
    Scott NMFireDawg

Ulic-Qel-Droma75 (real name?)
    Me
    Me
  17. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ken is it too late to get in on that?
  18. TheResidentEvil Force Ghost

star 1
    My real name is John. Picked up the new 5 toys from BK this morning.
  19. black_8ight Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would like a 500th Vader Ken if it's not too late.
  20. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello all:

Found figures 45-46-47 at Walmart on Carlisle this week.
  21. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Trade you Red guard for Bacara?
  22. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    VaderExtraCrispy, go to the Walmart on Coorsbypass. They have too many brown wookiees. Thanks for having me on the 500th vader list Ken! I really want one of this one as well.
  23. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Crap Ken, I already ordered one. How much are they through you?
  24. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey:

Has anybody els founf Commander Bacara as well? I just checked Target and Walmart off Eubnak and they didn't hav anything higher than #42. Walmart did have a bunch of AT-TE gunners though..
  25. TheResidentEvil Force Ghost

star 1
    Just yesterday i picked up an extra destroyer droid because hes one of my favorites from the prequels and decided to open it. I also got another obi-wan and decided maybe i can grab 4-5 figs and set a scene up. So, anyone else notice how huge the destroyer droid is? It's bigger than my obi-wan. I stand them next to each other and the droid towers over him. In the movie these things were half the size of people. Crazy Hasbro made them all gigantic. Thats it really just though it was kinda funny.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.