So NV Action Figures and Collecting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Last night at Target on Stephanie and Sunset, I am perusing the SW action figures, nothing new that I don't have... until I see something sticking out from behind some boxes on the bottom shelf, something someone had hidden away...

The new Bespin Chewbacca with C3P0 in pieces, with mesh bag and gun! It is so cool, the C3P0 lights up when you stick his head back on. I don't know if this is rare or not, but I bought it!
  2. galaxy419 Jedi Knight

star 1
    have you seen the new starwars "unleashed"?
    at least i think its unleashed, anyway, they redesigned Darth Maul and he looks soooo evil and truly sith like. all sorts of tore up. really cool
  3. galaxy419 Jedi Knight

star 1
    there about twice the size of the action figures too.
  4. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Knight

star 3
    hmm maybe I should get back into collecting those...
  5. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yeah the unleashed are awesome! And they come with promo cards for the card game, I almost picked up a Darth Maul tonight, but the 15 bucks is a stretch right now. I also saw a figure I haven't seen yet called Djas Puhr, a black demon looking bounty hunter. Almost picked him up too, oh well. He's at the Wal-Mart on Sunset and Gibson by the batteries in the toy section if you want to pick him up.
  6. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    You guys are playing with toys....Ha ha...
    Maybe I just dont get it yet.

Its because Im heavy....
  7. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Knight

star 3
    hey I just saw the new Star Wars Lineup Hasbro is putting out next. They're releasing a Jango with removeable helmet! SWEET! check it out:

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/08/news20020803.html
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.