main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Action Figures, Where are they?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jango_junkie, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Dude, what gives? As far as figure hunting, I am out at 12 am to 3am checking stores you check and I too was on to you from the start. I would ask people what they needed and I would keep an eye out for things. I knew that the stuff you posted was false because it was my natural thing to go and check the stores and along the way I would look at "hiding spots" and sure enough, false info. A good example of this would be one time you said that you have placed a med table vader in back of legos and all I saw was a red saber palp. I would go to stores regardless of what people posted. Some cases, I have been lucky at 5pm and found the senators and Tarkin, another with finding red guards. For you to bag on all of us, you are just shooting yourself in the foot. Because of this outburst, I know that all of us will in turn hide stuff from you. I for one have been making sure the kids get the gunners and all of the hard to find stuff first because these things are made for them. And then I have 1 or 2 (depending if I need one and someone else does) for myself.

Giving wrong info on figures is harsh. I don't care who you are, that is disrespectful!

I know I said that there was to be no mudslinging or slanderous filth in this thread but this is going too far. I am done saying what I am saying. If I offended any of you, I am sorry.

2. shaakme2

shaakme2 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Yup, just like I already stated.. Mos Alba never takes responsiblity for anything that goes wrong.

1. Guy at theatre gets angry because he has been waiting outside all day to see the movie, and yet all of Mos Alba cuts in line. Yeah, it's his fault, not yours..

2. Target employees wont open a box or look for your certain figures, so you have to go complain to all that will listen and post derogatory remarks about them on the board.. What's more surprising is that that Target store actually followed policy for a change. Do you ever think that maybe Mos Alba (and the like) is the reason for such a policy? You hoard figures, hide them all over the store, and buy cases of exclusives just because you found a way to beat their system? Yet you're not at fault?

3. Your group STARTS flame wars on your own boards (any unbiased eye would agree if you actually read the threads) and yet it's their/my fault?

4. Bob said that some of you have "claimed" to have run into me at stores, and had a "confrontation".. Other than Brian (whom i never speak to when i see him), those claims are totally false. So, I retaliate by sending some of you on harmless toy runs to prove a point.. Yet, more flaming from a guy that just signed up in May saying i need "pills" (whoops, he said ebay, you better sick him)? Well, isnt that the Pot calling the Kettle Black.. A group that is standing outside a theatre in a costume a week after the release is telling me to take a pill?.. okay.. A guy goes on toy runs most nights from 12am-3am? okay. Two guys want to build a moisture vaporator prop in their yard.. okay. Yeah, these are shameless attacks, but you get the point.

5. More than one person has violated the Board rules, one using sexual conotations, yet nothing happens to him? double standard.

6. Jango, hide away.. I buy very few things, and I don't have a problem finding them. Oh, and what does a scalper look like anyway? You claim to see them all the time, but i'm guessing your definition is anyone buying figures that is not in Mos Alba is a scalper.

7. Firedawg.. Yeah, i guess what I did was mean.. But it has been done by a few of you recently, so what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.. as they say...

Finally, i have been posting for two years and there had never been a problem until some of your users decided to flame me. Obviously the group doesnt want to take responsibility for it, which is expected, but the group is hardly blameless..

Yeah yeah, bob... 48 hour vacation....

I'll actually take one this time.

3. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    I have had people go up to me and ask me if the clone commander is a good find, then they get 5 at a time and say that e-bay is where "these puppies" are going. That is a scalper. I also had a time where I was at target when they opened and I heard the hot wheels guys saying that the new corvette they bought is going for $55 on e-bay. Ten minutes after the store is opened, they proceed to go to star wars section and see the tank gunner. they grab all they can see and bail out of the store. So, I have seen it and this is my definition!

4. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    It's called let bygones be bygones.

If you have a problem with specific users, take it to PM.

If you have problems with the way some of the people in this group collect or do what they can to collect, take it to PM.

If you don't like it, don't bait people. It's one thing to start a flame war, but to keep fanning it? That's what you're doing. And it's not helping anyone out.

Doing anything against the TOS is reason to be banned. Considering your past history, which there wasn't, you received a warning, same as TheResidentEvil. He stopped. You didn't. You got the ban.

Now it's indefinite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.