main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Action Figures

Discussion in 'Archive: Dalton, GA' started by FettHead_71, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FettHead_71

FettHead_71 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    Any one here collect?If so Vintage,new stuff or both,and has anyone found ROTS figures 33-40?

2. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I collect random Star Wars stuff. I have a few of the new OT stuff, but none of the vintage. I'd love to find it. Anywhere hereabouts that we can find them?

3. FettHead_71

Apr 10, 2005
    Some of the antique malls in Chatt. have some stuff but its a little pricey.I like to look at flea markets sometimes you get lucky and find somthing.But for the most part Ebay's the place for vintage stuff.

4. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, that's where I get some of my stuff. I actually had a bunch of comics from Ebay--By The Emperor's Hand was one of my favorites, but last year my backpack got stolen and now all I have left is Union. There was a lot of good stuff in there...*sigh*

EDIT: I think z-95headhunter has the original Chewie, and a few others. I think that's what he said, anyway. They're out of the box, though.

5. z-95headhunter

z-95headhunter Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2005
    I do, and yes they are out of the box. (you can't expect a nine year old to not play with them).

6. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    And that was what, a year ago? :p

7. FettHead_71

Apr 10, 2005
    Yeah my stuff is opened also.I used to have some carded figures from Return of the Jedi but I sold them.I sorta do the catch and release thing with my toys ....Hunt them down,buy them,stare at them for a while and then try and sell them for some profit.

8. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    I can't do it. I'm too much of a pack rat. :p All my stuff is in boxes, too, because I didn't get into Star Wars until I was older.

9. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I collect all of the lines and I open everything for display purposes. The only ones I keep carded are the Rare ones. (ex. Blue Royal guard, Ephant Mon)

10. FettHead_71

Apr 10, 2005
    I've saw plenty of Blue Guards around the Dalton area but very few reds.Do you live around here?

11. FettHead_71

Apr 10, 2005
    Picked up the DARTH VADER 500th figure today.A little overpriced but man is it COOL.I urge everyone to go grab one now. I also scored the Jedi vs. Sith pack,Vader Evolutions set,and the clone troopers 3 pack with the blue clone.Still no figures over #48.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.