Active Member Post

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by DRK_HLMT, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    I just wanted to get a count of how many active members we have right now who post on occasion here. Even if you just stop by to lurk, please post that you were here. Just post once saying you are active. I just want to get a count of how many people we have now and then how many new people we will get once EPIII starts to gain momentum.
  2. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    This is good. With this count, we can find out if meetings are even possible at this point.

And as the case with Ep2, I expect to see a lot of new members with Ep3.
  3. mon-mothma Jedi Knight

star 2
    I still visit the boards regurarly, as does M.M.

Son of M.M.
  4. yaddel Jedi Knight

star 1
    I check at least once every day :) Sorry I have not made many meetings in the past, thats what happens when you have a 1 year old, but I hope to see you guys in July!
  5. gh0stdevil Jedi Knight

star 1
    I check once every 2-3 days...still around, still waiting for the next meeting.

Chris
  6. chewboxer Jedi Knight

star 1
    I post every once in a while on the big boards and stop in here once in a while too. I'm now residing in Delaware, so it would be hard for me to make any meetings
  7. Takwolf Jedi Knight

star 2
    I still visit the boards regurarly, as does M.M. & Son of M.M.

Tak :)
  8. DARTHIG88 Jedi Knight

I`m here about once a week lurking among the shadow`s
  9. gh0stdevil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Which is very odd for Darth IG88, since he's always dressed up as a Jedi. =P

Darth - good to see you, man. I got my Snowtrooper stuff in and am working on it these days. Also got a Ghostbuster's Proton Pack (looks awesome) and am doing that for halloween....call me some time and we'll get together...

Chris
  10. orangerful Jedi Knight

star 1
    *waves frantically from her corner of the universe*

I'm here. I've been lurking. I check every few days. Now that I'm done with school I can probably make more meetings! Yay!
  11. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    I am still here, I just got back from a planetarium conference in Baton Rouge, LA where I met George Murphy who used to work for ILM and has worked on Matrix 2 and 3. He explained some of the effects he did, but with the millions of dollars of equipment he had with him, he couldn't get them to work. "How embassasing!" :confused: :D

I also got to find out that one of the mods on the Lit boards is incredibly hansome and can handle allegators with his bare hands! [face_shocked]

Finally, I got home to West Virginia, only to find out that my apartment was flooded out and I have no electricity at home or phone. The Red Cross gave me voucheres to Denny's for food and to stay at the local Super 8 Motel. Thank God "Clones" is on HBO or I would go squirrely.
  12. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, sorry about your apartment Isbeth. :(
  13. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    I post in here occasionally as well. :)
  14. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks Mogook! :) But I was lucky,lots of folks around the country have it far worse than I do. Thanks to the Red Cross for free meals and a stay at the local Super 8 where I have full cable. Last night I watched Farscape and Stargate SG-1 on the Sci-Fi channel. Tomorrow I hope to find out if the structual engineers will ok it for us to move back and possibly when. We have not had power or phone since Saturday, so I am writing this from the local library. Usually I use the computer from the planetarium or the library anyway, so it is no biggie.
  15. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm still here as well. Checking in about once or twice per week.
  16. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'd come to more meetings if I had a way to get to them. But I do peek in here from time to time, depending on when I'm not being kidnapped by aliens.
  17. kasjedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I stop by to read a few posts every week or so. I'm kinda boycotting Star Wars due to the whole Hyperspace crap.....

18. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Derth, honey, there are people here, who'd sware you were an alien! :) Happy :) to see all of you around. Will I ever see any of you in person?
  19. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Derth, honey, there are people here, who'd sware you were an alien!

And why would anyone swear that I'm an alien? Because of my amazing ability to be unconventional? I'd call that enlightened! :D
  20. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    No ill will meant by that comment, Derth. I find you wonderfully refreshing. :) And come to think of it, the way many Earthlings behave at times, being called an alien, could be taken as a compliment. :D
  21. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm going to try and post here regularly...well not for the next five days actually I'm going away to DC, but monday night I;ll be back...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.