Mary Activities Calendar

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Force Ghost

star 3
    Hello everyone!

Since there are lots of things to do, I thought I'd put them in a calendar to share with you all. It is set up with Google and if you would like to have access please PM me your email and I will share the calendar with you. I would like to add light saber building and our Kings Dominion trip to the calendar but am unsure of dates. If you know of something coming up, let me know and I will add it to the calendar. For now, I know of Otakon next weekend and our next meeting the 6th of August. I believe our location will be different.

I look forward to seeing more people get involved and meet some new faces.
  2. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    We have a meeting on the 6th? Where?
  3. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Force Ghost

star 3
    Our CR wants to hold it in Annapolis or thereabouts. There hasn't been a confirmation yet as to where. The time remains the same, 3pm.
  4. Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'd still like to meet at the Wendy's on West Nursery Road since it'd be easier to find/get to, but, once we all show up, we can move onto downtown Annapolis. We don't have to go there necessarily, but I thought it'd be more fun. What do you all think? :)

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.
  5. Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Knight

star 2
    For me Annapolis is closer and more comfortable... but I'm only one. We have to see what other members say...
  6. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    I LOVE Annapolis. I approve hehe.
  7. Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Will you be joining us then? [face_batting]

:p

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.
  8. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    At some point yes, I hope to get around to the chapters and meet everyone. Sadly, I won't be able to this go-round but maybe next month :)
  9. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Force Ghost

star 3
    We've got some updates to the calendar. A meet up at Renn Fest and more Light saber building. Go check it out! If you don't have access to the calendar and want it, PM me your email address!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.