Activities: Hey I need some event suggestions!!

Discussion in 'Killeen, TX' started by Slave_princessJedi, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slave_princessJedi Jedi Knight

Hello everyone! My name is Sunshine, and I'm the new Activities Director for the KFF. I'm looking for some suggestions for upcoming events.

I have a few event ideas:

1. A private screening of Episode III.
    2. A bowling night as suggested by Todd.(Tony suggested in costume! Any takers? lol)
    3. Star Wars Triva night.

After I've gotten a better idea of what people would like to do in the chapter, then I'll be able to better organize events.
    Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sunshine
  2. britt1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Those all sound great! What about a trip to the planetarium? I have always wanted to go there...they might have group/club discounts!
  3. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    I have been there. The one over by CTC!

Very nicely done. The laser show is excellent as well!

Maybe we could do that in costume.... hmmm

Hey folks! Make sure you log on here and help out Sunshine! She is a great lady and intends to give us 110% of her efforts, but we gotta meet her half-way at least!

Thanks!
    Todd
    DF
  4. pattwa_fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey I am all for bowling in costume...luckily I only have the jedi costume that fits right now..Think I shall use the force to get strikes hehe. Plus more comfy than stormtrooper or darth vader armor. Other than that I think that anything with sci fi movies and food will bring people around lol..As long as I am off I am game for anything...Sunshine if you need any help or want to catch up on old 4 fsb times email... trex76544@yahoo.com that is for anyone actually.

patrick
  5. Slave_princessJedi Jedi Knight

Thanks for the suggestions(and the vote of confidence)These are all terrific ideas. I hadn't even thought of the planetarium....Hmmm.I agree with the food and movie thing too.
    Just an update, I contacted the hollywood theatre today and spoke to a lovely young man about a private screening of Episode III, in exchange for the KFF showing up in costume.Well He refered me to Another young man who gave me someone else to contact...So it's in the works. But Thanks again for all the ideas!

Sunshine
  6. pattwa_fett Jedi Knight

star 1
  7. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    Agreed! Great job!

I think the bowling in costume would work great! It would definetly set people back when they came through the door!!

We could promote it with the bowling alley and have it posted maybe there as flyers or something. Another way to help promote the EP3 release...

Todd
    DF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.