main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Activities this summer

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    ok there are a bundle of good movies coming out this summer, there is also a good convention in Toronto.

so what will we do?

Where will we be?

here are couple of films that look funny.

Bad Boys II
    Tomb Raider II
    T3
    28 days later
    LXG

and that's from the top of my head

should we go back to see matrix with Entil'Zha and Bolton? do you guys wanna come with us fro a movie night?

Toronto Trek, I know I'm in, Marriane want's to go .. I think and there's Space Dragon too....

What should we do for that con.. I will most certainly be hosting a party there.

will I see you there? should we plan for staying in longer?

let me know.

and the follow up of our movie night??
    so far I'd put out the kevin smith marathon and also Superman I-IV plus captain america, wonderwoman... but I don't think that's your kind of fun.

let's not forget Fantasia
    I heard it was suppose to be heald at the Parisien Theater from someone close to the organizer. I've heard about the AMC as a choice for them as well and then there was the concordia university...who knows...I couldn't find acurate records, so I'll be checking in with the organizers.

2. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    I'm ok with the Matrix Reloaded or Revenged or whatever title they gave it.. yes, I forgot it!!

3. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Reloaded. I just saw it. And man, it ROCKED !

Back on topic, I leave Montreal on May 30th, and come back on August 9th.

4. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Hello!!!! need response here

Star wars concert comingup june 14th...

what will you guys be doing, how many of you will come?

out of 600, there's only 12 tickets left.

5. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Not a good day for me, it's my father's birthday and mine the next day.. gonna go out with my friends in St-Jean

6. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    JBK:Back on topic, I leave Montreal on May 30th, and come back on August 9th.

Where are you going?

Anyway, I'll be there for the concert. Are there really only 12 tickets left?!?

And I'll be at T-Trek.

There are a few movies that I want to see this summer: T3, possibly 28 days later, LXG.....

For our movie night, there are a few kevin smith movies I haven't seen and I think it was Kitfisto that wanted to see them too. The other movies, I have no idea. When is it gonna be? :)

7. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    I'm going to Toulouse for the summer. See parents, shoot a movie, and taking a quick four days trip to Italy. Should be nice. :)

And what is it with LXG ? IMHO this movie looks so bad ! Now maybe there's something more than what the trailers show, but even though it has Sean Connery in it I still wouldn't say it's going to be good. After all, the guy did accept to make a few bad movies in the past (Highlander 2, The Avengers...). The studios have the comic book adaptattion fever nowadays and LXG (I didn't know it before the trailers) looks like a bad storyline for a movie.

The movies I want to see this summer (but will probably wait till I'm back, in August) are Taxi 3, Down With Love (maybe I'll find an opening to see this befoer leaving), Pirates of the Carribean, Finding Nemo, and that's about it for the movies I anticipate...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.