main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Acton Fleet

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by SSIntimidator, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SSIntimidator

SSIntimidator Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    auction

So I was looking for a y-wing and came across this. It seems like a decent price, but I know nothing about the AF. Are they a decent size and quality or should I shy away from this one?

2. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Well, the starting bid is 99 cents and that's great price for almost anything. I have an AF AT-AT, Slave-I and Sebulba's Podracer. They're about 9 inches long and fairly detailed. The vehicles are nice to look at, but the figures are just way too tiny. I like the ones I have, but do not think of them as highly sought after collectibles. Just fun stuff to have. If you're looking for better detailed ships, I suggest the new Titanium series.

3. Darth_Phineas

Darth_Phineas Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004
    Just don't question the quality of the paint job. ;)

4. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I have an Action Fleet Y-Wing and I like it. I wish I could afford to have a large collection of them, but there are so many and with their size and pretty decent level of quality, they are very popular.

5. Bripe_Klmun

Bripe_Klmun Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2005
    I stopped getting Action Fleet stuff with the Saga issues, but I have nothing but praise for the entire line. The detail and price point was great.

6. SSIntimidator

SSIntimidator Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Thanks for the advice, I think I'll look into these. I saw some really great vehicles a couple of years ago on this one job site. They might have been these but I don't remember the Y-Wing looking like this. I know they were diecast and highly detailed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.