main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Actors for EU

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darthmcm, Jun 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    i know who you are talking about but i cant think of his name roght now, but he would make and awsome Thrawn. i think he was the captain in Black Hawk Down.

Lt. Page- Eric Bana
    Addar Talon- Tom Sizemore
    Garm Bel Ibis- Sam Shepard

2. darth_morgana

darth_morgana Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2000
    Vezner- You mean Jason Issacs? (I probably misspelled his last name)

3. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    If you had something with the Rogues, Mike Nelson as Hobbie Klivian. You know, Mike from MST3K?

Take a look:
    http://players.gamernic.com/Guinastasia/hobbiemike.jpg

Am I right?

4. Darthmcm

Darthmcm Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    yeah looks good

5. Exar23

Exar23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    I think:
    Thrawn; Christopher Walken
    Talon; Vin Diesle

6. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Tom Sizemore-Warlord Harsk, Gilad Pellaeon, Booster Terrik, Admiral Drysan.

7. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    I think Tom Welling should play Jag Fel, he is sooooo hot and also has the classic dark hair and green eyes. [face_love] And I think he could definitely pull off Jag's character :) .

8. SWMara

SWMara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    Tahiri - Emilie de Ravin

[image=http://members.fortunecity.de/evansclanii/episode60/images/roswell733.jpg]

[image=http://www.leavingnormal.net/leavingnormalpics/Emilie/emilie02.jpg]

Nen Yim - Katherine Heigl

[image=http://members.fortunecity.de/evansclanii/episode60/images/roswell705.jpg]

Jacen - Brendan Fehr

[image=http://www.leavingnormal.net/leavingnormalpics/50601/fore3.jpg]

Jaina - a younger Angelina Jolie, those teenies like Alba, Holmes or whoever don't fit, IMO

Anakin Solo - younger Tom Cruise

9. Galactic_Emperor

Galactic_Emperor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2002
    LOL, all that imagination for naught, and you know it. SW EU will never leave the novels, magazines and games.

But, on second thought, who knows the future?

10. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    Who is that Anakin model on the back of SbS, that's exactly how I imagine him... [face_love]

*StarDust*

PS- I like your picks, SWMara. For some reason, now that I think of it, a young Tom Cruise would make a good Anakin. I also like the Jacen actor, he's cool :).

11. SWMara

May 28, 2001
    Yeah, Anakin on the cover of SBS looks good, although a little bit too young. It does not fit the discriptions in the book entirely...
    I'm very choosy about some characters I care for. That's why I can't name a young actor for Jaina and Anakin. Tahiri was easy, Emilie de Ravin looks so cute! :)

12. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    big Roswell fan are ya?

For Jacen I was thinking Danny Masterson just with brown hair. Jaina is a toughy although Kristen Kreuk(smallville) may work. If you wanted to go another way though perhaps Topher Grace could play a Solo.(One thing I base all the decisions on is acting ability and these three young thespians can act) Oh and for Tahiri I would go Erika Christensen who was in Traffic and played Michael Douglas' daughter.

13. SWMara

May 28, 2001
    No, not a big Roswell fan. Although I like the show, except the annoying Max/Liz stuff.
    Anyway, we were watching the last few episodes yesterday and those three impressed me.

14. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Since I am not a big NJO fan but I have read the Thrawn Trilogy through the Corellian Trilogy + Shadows of the Empire + Darth Maul:Shadow Hunter I have a few suggestions for a few characters.

Guri: Jeri Ryan
    Xizor: Billy Zane
    Dash Rendar: I'm picturing Kevin Costner or Tom Cruise (Heh not the best but that's what comes to my mind at the moment)

Jaina: Anna Paquin/Jessica Alba
    Jacen: Tobey Maguire
    Anakin: Haley Joel Osment

Ok my mind is a blank I'll stop there.

But I refuse to read anything about the NJO. I'm sorry I don't like the idea of Chewie dying nor do I like the idea of Anakin being killed. I really hate and I mean hate the fact that Luke and Mara got married. I think he deserved better!

So I am not gonna cast Mara Jade, I'll leave that to someone else.

15. Han Solo Cup

Han Solo Cup Jedi Master star 4

Mar 11, 2002
    Emilie De Ravin is really hot [face_shocked]

Very good pics Mara :D

Papercuts-hurt

16. Jinnetics

Jinnetics Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 1999
    Thrawn - When I first read the trilogy, I pictured Robert Stack ("Unsolved Mysteries"). But I also really like the Jeremy Irons, Jeremy Brett and Tim Curry ideas. Or maybe Eric Roberts.

Mara Jade Skywalker - Melissa Gilbert (Anna Sheridan from "Babylon 5," also from "Little House on the Prairie," I think). Or Daphne Ashbrook, who played surgeon Grace Holloway in the "Doctor Who" TV movie.

Jaina Solo - Anna Paquin is the coolest idea so far, I think.

Jacen Solo - Marc Blucas, the guy who played Buffy's boyfriend Riley Finn on "Buffy." Or maybe the guy who played Oliver Wood in "Harry Potter."

Nom Anor - That guy who plays the evil Scorpius on "Farscape."

17. Jinnetics

Jinnetics Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 1999
    deleted mysterious accidental duplicate post (my apologies)

18. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    This is kind of weird and obscure, but when they were talking about Sair Yonka, from the X-Wing series, I started picturing my academic advisor, Dr. Brett.

Weird.

19. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yeah SW Mara - That's a good choice for Tahiri - except she needs green eyes. That guy for Jacen is OK. I can't think of anyone for Anakin though - I have a very clear picture in my mind of how he looks and there is no-one I can think of who comes up to that vision.
    I'd have Russell Crowe as Wes Janson.
    Brian Dennehy as Airen Cracken. Will Smith as Elassar Targon. Lucy Lawless as Isard. Guy called Cliff Curtis (NZ actor) as Wedge.

20. Scoobster

Scoobster Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2002
    a lot of these actors really fit the pictures ive had in my head...i could see orlando bloom or tom welling for jag fel...there are actually a bunch i could see for him. and jaina im not really sure about. i used to have a person that i always pictured as her but lately i think ive changed my opinion. katie holmes wouldnt be that bad....i used to think shiri appleby. and whoever said that british guy from the patriot would be a good thrawn, i definitely agree.

21. Darthmcm

May 21, 2001
    Ok I have a New update on my web page for those of you who care.

Its Mara Jade

Expanded Universe Movie site

~~**~~**~~**~
    DarthMcM Sláinte
    **~~**~~**~~*

22. Darthmcm

May 21, 2001
    At the Moment I am working on Exar Kun I am thinking of using Tom Cruise I also could use more Kun pictures because all I have is one right now.

~~**~~**~~**~
    DarthMcM Sláinte
    **~~**~~**~~*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.